[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may be fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: snip_20170624220123.png (350KB, 530x588px) Image search: [Google]
snip_20170624220123.png
350KB, 530x588px
My apartment complex has a laundromat in it, and it may have been my downfall.
I was putting up my laundry, when I saw a pair of sexy underwear in the machine next to mine. The machine was empty save for them, so it seems somebody forgot them there.
I was overtaken by a moment of weakness and shoved them into my pocket to use for jacking it later.
I looked around to double-check that nobody else could see me and saw a camera mounted on the wall.
Now I'm afraid that somebody might start looking for those and check the footage.
To make things worse, I checked the brand on wikipedia later, and the brand is marketed to 11-17 year-olds.
I don't want to get charged with stealing a minor's panties, and I can't even jack it with these because I'm worrying so much. What do I do?
>>
>>37952515
just fap anon, I doubt they would ask to check footage for just one pantsu.
>>
If I was a security guy and I saw a man take a pair of panties out of a mostly empty washing machine, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd laugh at him but I wouldn't call the police or anything.
>>
>>37952515
So put them back and nobody would be looking for them
>>
eat them
originaliauaianaana
>>
>>37952515
Post a picture OP. With timestamp of course. Also teen girls have so many pairs of panties they wouldnt notice loosing one.
>>
>>37952596
taking it now, give just a moment to strip exif data and stuff
>>
File: 1328x747.png (689KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
1328x747.png
689KB, 1328x747px
>>37952692
>>37952596
Not the best panties in retrospect. Definitely not worth it.
>>
>>37952556
if it was you, sure
but the majority arent like you and are snitches by default
>>37952769
those literally look like 12 y/o girls panties
>>
>>37952769
They're not that bad considering the 11-17 demographic. Thanks for actually taking a picture.
>>
>>37952802
>those literally look like 12 y/o girls panties
We all have different tastes.
>>
>I don't want to get charged with stealing a minor's panties, and I can't even jack it with these because I'm worrying so much. What do I do?
I don't think the age of the person you're stealing the panties from makes a difference in how illegal it is. It does make it more immoral and makes you look like a pedophile though.
>>
>>37953028
That's what I'm worried about. I think I could grovel my way out of being charged with stealing an adult's underwear ("do you know the pain of being a 23yo KHV", "moment of weakness", etc.) but if it's a minor I can say goodbye to any chance of ever being able to live a peaceful life.
>>
>>37953116
Why would you even steal panties that were obviously just washed? I could understand someone stealing dirty panties worn by a grown-up. You could have just ordered panties off ebay.
>>
>>37952515
Nobody is going to call security because they lost a pair of panties.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.