[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is virginity worth an heroing for ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
> be me
> just turned 21 about a month or so ago
> worked on my body
> worked on my career
> worked on mys schooling
> worked on my social life
> still. cant. get. laid.
well is this it for me ? am i doomed ? i struggle with my faith because was raised christian and God says to wait until marriage my dad was married by 21 years old...im still here living and paying rent under a relatives roof...should i kill myself i just dont get it no matter how hard i try nothing seems to come to me thinking about driving to the mountains today to hang myself with a rope i saved im my closet for the occasion.
>>
>>37952474
>christfag
you brought this upon yourself

remember if you suicide you go to hell ;)
>>
>>37952474
well when ur parents were 21 houses were like 30k and cars were like 10k so i mean everyone knows the millenial generation is pretty fucked ur parents literally had life on easy mode compared to u so ur at a disadvantage
>>
File: 1484760311783.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1484760311783.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
idk if getting pussy is your life goal then kys already
>>
>>37952474
What do you mean "I can't"?
How seriously did you try?
Myself I'm not one to speak but I have a friend at university who just gets drunk every evening and hooks up with drunk girls. He's a midget with a beergut and if he can get girls consistently anyone can.

Don't an hero yourself, I'd even recommend abandoning the rest of your life and chasing this one goal if it means so much to you.
>>
>>37952474
I don't think I would kill myself over virginity specifically. My desire to die is more deep-seated than not being a woman's choice. It's more like, society as a whole disregarded me and I also have no inherent drive to continue.

Having a woman would be 'nice', but I have no desire to make enough money to sustain a relationship
>>
>>37952576
yea i guess thats a great point they did have it on easy mode i guess.......
>>
File: 1492702112293.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492702112293.gif
361KB, 500x281px
of all the reasons to kill yourself, being a virgin isnt one of them

im khhv myself and i dont care about that, i want to kill myself for other reasons
>>
>>37952627
i love animal crossing anon that gif made my day desu
>>
1. Go to the bar
2. Get tipsy (not shitfaced, drunk enough to be sociable)
3. buy drinks for the drunkest, sluttiest looking girl you can find
4. chat with her
5. if shes receiving you the right way, invite her home/ask to go home with her

you will probably fail but you can't get better at talking to women unless you practice
>>
>>37952474
Dude just get a guitar. It works on britches all the time
>>
>>37952474
Hire a prostitute? Even if you are a christfag that seems like a lesser sin than suicide
>>
>raised Christian

You are superior to almost everyone here. Get out while you can. I'm serious. Go to multiple churches and Christian groups in your area and God WILL bless you with a gf, and Christian grills are the only ones worth their weight in shit
>>
File: 1466687306980.png (26KB, 91x120px) Image search: [Google]
1466687306980.png
26KB, 91x120px
>>37952660
np i also have fond memories of animal crossing (specifically on my ds)

they are qt
>>
No, but it's worth abandoning your fairy tale of a religion for.
>>
>>37952666
Solid advice if you want to get laid.
Though, I have to add some more advice: even it works you'll feel just as empty as before.

This won't be what you want to believe, but be a good person and good things will come to you. Humans are very emphatic and can smell bad intentions from miles away, only if you're genuinely good just for the sake of being good will quality friendships form.

The downside is that good people always work ten times as hard as others and will never be returned even a sliver of the effort they make, but it still yields higher rewards than being selectively good or just being evil.
>>
>>37952474
Asexuals live without sex for their whole lives no problem. The issue isn't virginity, it's your sexuality. Become asexual and you'll be free of your shackles.
>>
>>37952709
>Go to multiple churches and Christian groups in your area and God WILL bless you with a gf,

God isn't some atm where prayers go in and wishes come out anon. If you go to church just to hit on virgin qt's, people will notice an call you out. This isn't the first time someone has had this idea.
>>
File: 1498239611194.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498239611194.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>37952903
>Become asexual
Wow! Why didn't I think of this?
>>
>>37952903
>tfw anon has turned asexual because he can't get laid

That's not how it works, fucking shill, now take your posts out of this fucking board.
>>
>>37952709
yea i guess thats a good point i went to a church last night that had a coffee shop and when i ordered a coffee there was this asian girl who gave me this slight wide eyed look and now that i understand social under-lanuage a bit better i knew she was intreasted im just too sad to approch i have this rash that wont go away on my lower stomache because of ulsrative colitits
>>
>>37953051
yeah man hes totally shilling it
>>
File: 1497712217001.jpg (80KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497712217001.jpg
80KB, 629x629px
>>37952474
>he allows women to determine his self worth

#1 mistake a man could make and they smell it a mile away. Stop seeking affirmation from women, stop improving yourself for the sake of attracting women, do it for yourself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.