[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, the asexual shills got to me. How the fuck do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
Alright, the asexual shills got to me. How the fuck do I make myself asexual?
>>
If you're a man , get a short haircut.
>>
>>37952102
>asexual

sounds more like these people are so afraid of rejections they cuck their own brains into thinking that they are superior for not being interested in other people.
>>
Start taking Anti-Depressants.

I haven't felt the urge to have sex or get a partner since I started taking Mirtrazapine.

It's fucking great
>>
>>37952102
POST MORTEM BOREDOM
>>
>>37952139
The normies hated this album but i enjoyed most of it
>>
>>37952136
Shilling for George Soros aside, how does one get prescribed antidepressants. I'm fucking ready to kill myself.
>>
>>37952470
You need to be depressed first, and be able to prove it. When people THINK they're depressed, it usually just means they're a little sad about their current situation

For me, I couldn't do my day to day activities. I wouldn't shower, brush my teeth, I'd overeat, and barely leave the house. For me personally, I have Tourettes syndrome, and that made me really isolated because I was afraid that it I left the house, I'd have an outburst and embarass myself.

You need to prove to your GP that you struggle to function in society without medication. Once I was prescribed, I started leaving the house more, volunteered working in a school as a classroom assistant, then got a job as a Teaching Assistant, and my life has been pretty great since.

But I'll warn you, the side effects can be prertty severe. I take medication for both my Tourettes and Depression, and both of them feature "Increased appetite and weight gain" as a side effect. I'm really struggling to keep weight off with this current medication. I've had to cut out all energy drinks, fizzy drinks and sweets. It's been hard.
>>
It's physically impossible but it's a plausable way to spend your life.
>>
>>37952102
One day of assexual shilling and you're already sold?
Weak.
>>
>>37952102
Only schizoids and aspergers can be true asexuals, the rest are LARPing Tumblrites.
>>
Take regular high doses of SSRI or SNRI medication and drink alcohol on a daily basis.
>>
>>37952115
>tfw already got a short haircut but still fap 3-5 times a day
>>
>>37952620
Not really, at some point in time you stop caring about sex. I've never had sex. Why worry about something that isn't going to happen and why crave something that I don't know what it feels like.
>>
>>37952470
depending on your country they will try shilling it to you even if you are perfectly fine.

>just go on wikipedia
>read symptoms for depression and anxiety
>go to psychiatrist
>describe said symptoms
>profit
>>
>>37952693
Do you even know what "asexual" means you uneducated fuck?
>>
>>37952133
this
underrated post originally
>>
>>37952726
I don't think you know what OP asked you retarded fuck. He ask could a person become an asexual. I said yes because of these things. You can believe you were born straight, but you suck enough cock you will become a faggot.
>>
>>37952470
>>37952572
>>37952716
Doctors give out antidepressants like candy. Protip, try out SNRIs instead of SSRIs. SSRIs are massively overprescribed and horribly ineffective. The majority of our depression stems from dopamine deficiency, not serotonin. Granted, that is just a theory of mine, but look up the symptoms of dopamine vs serotonin depression and you'll see exactly what I mean.
>>
>>37952779
And did you thoroughly understand the post you replied to?
Can't comprehend what you read much?
>>
>>37952822

Let me spell it out for you since you are so simple. Post said It's physically impossible. My post was that it isn't. There now you are caught up.
>>
>>37952860
So it's fully possible for me to multiply by fission?
What about budding?
It's literally impossible for humans you jack ass.

And don't even attempt to "haha fell for my bait" because i now know for a fact you're as dumb as a nigger and never finished your education.
>>
File: 1497204242846.png (74KB, 277x358px) Image search: [Google]
1497204242846.png
74KB, 277x358px
>>37952977
Words have multiple meanings. You're talking about asexual REPRODUCTION not asexual ORIENTATION. In case you haven't noticed, being straight doesn't mean you have no curves and being gay doesn't mean you're happy.
>>
File: 17512.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
17512.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>37953120
>Being so dumb you can't comprehend what "physically" means.
>Thinking the word gay means happy.
You obviously don't belong here.
Back to your containment board /lgbt/
>>
>>37952102
You don't.

I was born this way, you are born asexual
>>37952133
Not really
>>
Pretending to be asexual makes getting gf's easy as fuck. Just put a message out there and asex girls will swarm to you. You still got to fap, but you get to cuddle and be close to a girl.
>>
>>37953266
where would one orignially do this?
>>
>>37952133
Tfw want other people but find the whole sex thing disturbing

I'm doomed
>>
File: Shoe Fetish.jpg (210KB, 798x791px) Image search: [Google]
Shoe Fetish.jpg
210KB, 798x791px
>>37952102
>>37952133
I'm actually more interested in an asexual bf. At least if he's ACTUALLY asexual and not a lying shit then I know he isn't going to cheat.
>>
>>37952102
Jerk off to loli doujins

https://exhentai.org/g/520922/3fbfe5b2cd/
>>
>>37952102
Lose a ton of weight until your a skelly. You won't have any sex drive. I use to be anorexic and didn't masturbate for years.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.