[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw too intelligent to be violent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3061.jpg (109KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3061.jpg
109KB, 1600x900px
Tfw too intelligent to be violent
>>
>>37951239
high school of the dead was so bad

when will season 2 be released?
>>
>>37951718

It was pretty good. Simple anime with waifu's and fan service.

Nothing mind blowing.
>>
>>37951837
what I remember from it besides the fan service was that the main character was like Kirito in where
he's OP just because he's the main character but I guess it's because the audience can just
present themselves as that blank slate
>>
>>37951898

They don't have super powers just guns.

It's just fan service anime with nice waifu's. Run from zombies, reach safe point and rest where lewdness ensues.
>>
And the most overpowered one is posted here in the OP.
>>
>>37951239
>not intelligent enough to be violent
nice try brainlet
>>
Saeko is the perfect woman. Too bad the mangaka died, but then he might have wanted a Rei end and that would have blown.
>>37951898
>the main character was like Kirito in where
>he's OP
He's one of the least special characters, especially compared to powerhouses like Saeko and Kouta. He's just a well rounded leader.
>>
>>37951239
Tfw intelligent enough to realize that most people don't have an understanding of long term consequences and that the fear of violence is the best way to prevent crime and degeneracy.
t. Mobile Infantry
>>
>>37951718
The creator actually passed away.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-26/high-school-of-the-dead-manga-creator-daisuke-sato-passes-away-at-52/.113968
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.