[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you incapable of establishing human relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

What makes you incapable of establishing human relationships?

>i like to argue a lot
>i dislike people
>>
>don't know what to talk about
>nervous body language, shifty eyes, autism
>look sickly from drinking
>most people are just goddamn rude anyway because NJ
>>
>>37951066
Where in NJ anon? I'm here as well.
>>
>>37951066
w-we can be together i-if you're single
>>
>>37951164
gloucester county, bout to head to the shore today
>>37951170
trust me i'm a mess
>>
I'm surly, cynical and very agrresive when I talk. So it tends to scare people off or make people think I hate them (which to be fair is usually true too).
I didn't even realise it till one of my only friends pointed it out, I always thought I came across as a beta bitch
>>
>don't know what to say when having conversations
>everything comes out awkward and my voice cracks
>I'm told I look mad all the time
>probably have bad body language too
>>
That has to be the most reddit thing to happen between a husband and wife in all of existence, with the exception of letting your wife fuck other men of course.
>>
I don't honestly know. I'm just broken.
>>
>>37951001
Other people.

I establish them fine, but then you start to realise that every time you hangw ith people they talk shit on other people. Then you realise they talk shit on you with said other people.

Then you realise that 99% of people walking on this planet have been destroyed mentally by media that basically made all men act like gossipy women.

So yeah. If I was rich I would live alone in the boonies and enjoy my hobbies.
>>
>>37951001
After some time I have just interest in human interaction. I am still forced to, since I cannot afford to live alone and have a job. It would be ideal if I could do something online. But that probably won't ever pan out. I'm forever stuck in a cycle of going from dead end job to dead end job until the day I die.
>>
>>37951001
>fear of intimacy
>fear of commitment
>very depressive to be around.
>>
People are having a hard time talking to me, and I have a hard time talking to people.
From time to time, I also slur some of my words.
I also have no idea of basic social cues/social pointers.
>>
I always assume the worst of people. I notice every little tiny flaw and blow it way out of proportion in my head. Someone says something slightly false once? They're a pathological liar who is trying to manipulate me. Someone cancels a meeting or cuts a conversation short? They fucking hate me and are trying to ghost me.

I can't form relationships with people because I usually end them myself when I start unconsciously picking out flaws.
>>
>>37951424
Thanks to women believing feminism and flooding the work force, voting for social programs for women while letting politicians gouge the dollar and bring in mass un vetted immigration while gossiping about other women.

Damn near every problem in any mans life comes from a women at the root.
>>
Communication. I don't know how to express my thoughts and emotions correctly.
>>
>>37951410
>>This.
I don't really care that much but sometimes it gets to me. Sometimes it's better to be friends with lonely people so they won't gossip on you
>>
I am a woman and I have horrible anxiety and meltdowns.

My neighbor smokes cigars and parties, and made a ton of noise until 11 pm then stunk up my whole house with smoke until 1 am last night and I couldn't sleep. I cannot sleep without the windows open, and I don't get more than 5-6 hours of sleep most nights. I was so stressed that I began crying, shaking, yelling, and freaking out.

My mom says she regrets marrying my dad and having me. My brother says I am like a flea. My sister says that I should just drink bleach and die.

My dad doesn't care because he has super bad mental health issues, and I know if I didn't have such a messed up dad, I wouldn't be like this.

Plus, I have spent so much time on 4chan and TRP that now I think men hate me, and find me disgusting, fat, and ugly.

I hate my life.
>>
>>37951468
they do it too, dont trust them.
>>
carelessness.

i don't know why, but i never feel the need to befriend people, like oh hey whats your number this and that. i've never done it before.
sometimes i forget phones even exist.
i haven't had a cell phone since 2003.

i feel like i'm addicted to being alone desu.
>>
>>37951527
But then who can I trust?
>>
I genuinely hate people
>>
File: 3215370_orig[1].jpg (212KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3215370_orig[1].jpg
212KB, 800x800px
>>37951001
We used to just call it 'shy'.
Also, a touch of the autism.
>>
>>37951522
>I think men hate me, and find me disgusting, fat, and ugly
But are you ugly?
>>
File: 1477228853648.jpg (40KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1477228853648.jpg
40KB, 480x478px
i hate almost everyone i meet
i really like to argue
my mood changes quickly
i get really frustrated when people dont understand what im saying due to fast talking or just lack of communication

intp gf when
>>
>>37951574
No. I'm average to cute. But I have spent so much time here that I see how even a small flaw is highly criticized by men, so I feel ugly.
>>
I have severe trust issues. I keep everyone at arm's length because I think they just want something from me or want to use me, then they're going to leave me in the mud when I need help. I don't have any friends because I never let anyone get that close. Anyone asks me about myself or my personal life, I always give them the most general, vague answers I can. I try not to give anyone anything they can use against me because I know they can and will grab onto any weakness and exploit it for all it's worth.
>>
>>37951557
really dont ask me dude, I have gone mad long ago with the deception and crazy shit from all the people.
>>
>>37951585
>I'm average to cute
>feel ugly

Let me guess, you also dated Chad and he kicked you around after pumping you so now your self esteem is down the shitter?
>>
File: 1488791791377.jpg (275KB, 740x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1488791791377.jpg
275KB, 740x1130px
I'm incapable of coping with a reality I find hostile. I see the world, and all its problems. I see it going in a direction I want no part of and I'm powerless to do anything about it. Every hand I shake is met with an avoidant gaze and a glass smile. Every person an old devil, too tired and marred down by it's own sin. They live meaningless lives, apathetic to the consequences of their own actions, ever so judgmental to those different to them. They are the banes of their own existence, the cause of all their own misfortunes, then when the grow old and fat, they crawl to you being for forgiveness and company, that is if they can't find something better.

I'm sick of the world and all the people in it. Life is a parody now, and I can't be asked to care when no ones does
>>
>>37951626
No. I never dated.
>>
>>37951587
Same. I don't even tell my own parents anything.
>>
>>37951648
Do you crave validation?
>>
>>37951648
Don't be discouraged by the people on here. Taking even a bit of information here and applying it to real life is like adding water to oil.
>>
File: robotmusings.png (74KB, 1256x228px) Image search: [Google]
robotmusings.png
74KB, 1256x228px
>>37951635
Very eloquently put. I took the liberty to take a screenshot for future use.
>>
>>37951001
>From wife
Who refers to themselves as "Wife"
This is fake.
>>
I hate the direction the world is going and yet I can't express why without being labeled a weird outcast. I can't talk about the demographic change that is occurring throughout the Western world without being labeled a racist. I can't discuss my problems with gender politics and the nonsense of transgenderism without being labeled a bigot. I can't discuss the problem of African and Indian population booms without also being labelled a racist.

In fact I constantly think about race and racial issues and I can't express any of these things without people thinking I'm some close-minded bigot, because i have plenty of friends of all different races. But just because I treat people as individuals doesn't mean I don't see the problem with widespread demographic shift or the problem with races as a group.
>>
>>37951722
>>37951725
>bring up the fact you have a pussy
>guaranteed replies angry bitter loser and pathetic whiteknights

Fuck both of you
>>
>>37951813
What? Im not a white knight. Id have said the same thing if it was a man or a tranny. Just trying to be helpful since I almost fell for the 'r9k standards ' meme
>>
>>37951813
So you go on places where bitter men discuss bitter men topics, require validation there, get rebuked and you send yourself into a further downward spiral. Honest to god just go out and fuck chad, you'll actually feel so much better about yourself and you won't have to spend time in this hellhole or TRP or anywhere else other than normalville where you want to belong.
>>
>>37951001
>cantankerous
>intimacy issues
>trust issues
>manlet
>underweight
The only reason I've "intrigued" people is due to novelty
>you don't drink anon?
>you don't smoke anon?
>you don't watch tv anon?
>you don't go out on weekends anon?
>that observation was funny anon.
>you're really "nice" anon.
Why do people find it necessary to pay fake compliments? Why do they fake interest in people who they'd never associate with normally? Why can't they push me away before I get the false notion that they like me?
>>
>>37951522
post contact info and i swear in 48 hours you'll not hate your life
>>
>writing your gay little note to "HUSBAND" from "WIFE"
So she set this asinine situation up knowing that the most enjoyable part for either her or her pencil-necked milquetoast husband would be when they fucking instagrammed/tweeted/reddited the stupid proceedings.
She optimized it for a third party, it's about some generic husband and wife now, not Jeff and Suzy.

Normalfags have great fucking lives- friends, families, jobs, vacations, etc. The real tragedy is that they're obsessed with documenting it all. The forget to enjoy what some will never know.

I'm incapable of establishing human relationships because I'm an autistic cynic.
>>
>>37951522
>including "I am a woman"
What relevance does that bare?
Would you be capable if you were a man with paralytic anxiety?
>>
>>37951001
>Despise small talk
>Hate women
>Strong social conservative, generally disapprove of everyone around me since I'm in college
>>
>>37951722
Yes kind of.

>>37951725
Thank you.

>>37951948
Yeah until someone hurts me.
>>
>>37951373
this

i'd actually be surprised if this wasn't staged just to get le epic upboats xDD
>>
I'm really ugly thanks to my dad, so people bully me innately.
>>
I just can't connect with people for some reason. I guess I'm just a boring person
>>
>>37952064
There's your downfall. This is the wrong place to look for validation, because you'll just get hurt. You want to leave and leave now, because this place will just bring you down.

>>37952090
Me too, man. I'm just a ridiculously boring person.
>>
>>37951001
I'm not incapable, I just lack the desire to do so. Maintaining relationships is tiresome and I get very little out of it
>>
>>37952008
don't you understand? You don't live your life for yourself anymore. You live it for all the people who follow you on social media

I have an extreme normie friend on faggotbook and every single little thing that happens to him he documents endlessly on facebook. He just had a kid last week and he's already posted 50 pics of the little shit. He's a really nice guy so I'm glad he seems happy but holy fuck does he annoy the shit out of me with his constant Harry Potter/Game of Thrones/American Idol/reality TV/Marvel/Disney/Star Wars blogging. He's literally a fucking mass media marketers dream come true.
>>
File: 1474727781948.png (18KB, 498x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474727781948.png
18KB, 498x520px
>>37951001
>fedora writes le totally quirky and cute note about playing games or some shit, says it's from his wife/gf and posts it online
why does reddit do this?
>>
>>37952064
post contact info, you can just ghost if things dont work out, i want to be your friend
>>
>>37951001
People are trash
>>
File: tumblr_nnx4eiDvCv1ut727bo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnx4eiDvCv1ut727bo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x432px
>>37951001
I just gave up. I'm actually not ugly, probably a 6-7/10. I've been in relationships but when I tell girls I'm asexual they think it's a meme and that they'll be able to change me. When they find out that isn't the case, they get insulted and ghost me.
>>
>>37952177
Upboats! XD
>>
>>37951001
It's really awkward talking to strangers.
>>
File: CvZA1RCUsAAGvHo.jpg (151KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvZA1RCUsAAGvHo.jpg
151KB, 832x1200px
>>37951001
>low energy
>anxious
>don't really open up
>don't have my shit together
>become more resentful and bitter day by day
>hide behind humor to avoid any real conversation that might reveal how shit I am
>>
>>37952177
There's no point in asking why, it's just the nature of reddit.
>>
>>37951001
Basically these >>37951432. Someone wanted to talk to me outside of /r9k/ but I refused out of fear.
>>
>>37951001
people are just a hassle, lets do this lets do that. I just ignored all my friends until they stopped calling.
>>
>>37951432
My parents were divorced both constantly joked about how I shouldn't trust their opposite sexes and how I should get married. No wonder I ended up a lonely bi-sexual with fear of commitment
>>
File: 1498365485721-pol.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498365485721-pol.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37951253
No one is ever in Burlington Country.
>>
>>37952038
>Would you be capable if you were a man with paralytic anxiety?
She's capable now. That's female privilege. Fembots don't exist. Whatever robot behaviors they have are completely excused and accepted by society.
>>
File: 1495742498008.jpg (24KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1495742498008.jpg
24KB, 600x522px
>>37952393
Yo i dont like the impersonation thank you
>>
>>37951170
What county are you?
>>
>>37952393
>I shouldn't trust their opposite sexes and how I should get married
I've never seen my parents being affectionate to each other besides bantz. That's why i have gynophobia.
>>
>>37951001
I am ugly and I am boring.
>>
>>37952458
That's the point I was trying to make to her.
>>
>>37952484
My parents were never really affectionate to me either. It emotionally unable to connect with people. It's like I'm autistic without being autistic. On top of that my mom who was my primary care giver. Never dated when my parents divorced. She even kept my fathers name.
>>
>>37951001
> litteraly shaking when i speak to someone who isn t close to me (even on discord or shit)
>>
>>37953183
you sound cute, are you a girl
>>
I'm not a Chad.

And I'm not willing to settle with anything less than what Chad gets. Why should I? I didn't choose to get born inferior. As far as I am concerned, I am entitled to get the same success that tall, attractive and wealthy men get. Despite being neither.
>>
>>37953212
no not at all stop thinking that. I m a man (male) and i ain t gay for shit.
>>
>>37953280
are you sure 100%
>>
I'm boring, so boring. I can't remember conversations after I've had them. I'm not funny, witty, charming, sexy or attractive.

I think I lack empathy and understanding, too. I can't relate with anyone. I feel alone.
>>
>>37951001
>criticize people a lot
>bad body language
>rarely speak to people irl so I forget a lot of words
>shitty teeth so I try not to smile
>>
>>37953293
100 % stop with your gay shillings
>>
>>37952458
That's a good point. When's the last time you saw a male actor in an anti-depressant commercial?
>>
I'm too retarded to hold conversations. I never understand what people are talking about
>>
>>37953401
im not shilling, you just sound like you should be doing HRT and are too deeply in denial with the fact you want to be a qt 3.14 girl
>>
>>37953476
No thanks for the advice.
>>
>>37951001
I'm avoidant. I can maintain conversation reasonably well and I'm not anti-social, I just turn down the opportunity to be social outside of structured environments because it makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
I have almost no empathy. I'm not a sociopath but I don't have much sympathy for the plight of others. I had a girlfriend in high school who left me because I didn't like her forcing me to do community service
>>
>>37953499
no you should do it haha and hit me up once you've done transitioning haha just for laughs
>>
I can't form emotional connections with people. Talking face-to-face takes a ton of effort, and in the end you're just seeing each-other through a lens of stereotypes and projections regardless.
>>
Anxiety, avpd, possible bpd and long periods of isolation from other humans
>>
>>37951001
>never know what to say to people
>get nervous when talking to anyone with no exceptions, even with my mom
>shaky hands
>dont drink alcohol, do drugs, drink coffee, smoke or anything people might do to get comfortable with eachother
>hard time to understand people's viewers, especially religious people
>rather has cute pets like bunnies to cuddle up with than human affection
>boring and whiny
>emotionally unstable
>only hobby I have is language skills I'll never use in person as I never want to interact with people
>>
>>37951001
I'm bad at being intimate, dislike closeness, emotionally isolate myself from others, very mentally ill, extremely distrustful of people and especially men.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.