[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never done anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>tfw 27.
>Tfw KHHV dateless touchless.
>tfw didn't graduate HS.
>tfw never had a job.
>tfw never had a friend.
>tfw never been to a party or bar.
>tfw never had alcohol or drugs.
>tfw never got car or licence.

Did I really miss out on anything important, robots?
>>
teen pussy but you can get that by force any time you want.
>>
That's just really sad anon. Atleast try in life beforr you give up.
>>
>>37949757
maybe its because you save pictures of little girls cosplaying as a little girl from a extremely pedophillic anime???
>>
>>37949850
I'm pretty sure she's 20 something actually.
>>
>>37949820
It's too late to try anything. I'm way too far gone.
>>
Don't matter.

Everyone and everything dies the exact same way. The other side is the same no matter what you do.
>>
>>37949757

Sounds like you've never been outside.That can be nice. Try doing just that and enjoying nature. Also having a car is nice because you can go get tendies whenever you want.
>>
I'm also 27

>Tfw KHHV dateless touchless.
Been on a date once, felt like an awkward waste of time. Kissed her, it was gross like a slug was in my mouth.
>tfw didn't graduate HS.
I graduated highschool but it's not like anything good came of it, just a lot of shitty memories
>tfw never had a job.
Working fucking sucks bad
>tfw never had a friend.
I had friends in highschool and most of them betrayed me multiple times, humans are all two faced scum
>tfw never been to a party or bar.
Been in a few bars, you drink your overpriced alcohol and go home
>tfw never had alcohol or drugs.
Alcohol tastes disgusting and the drunkeness either doesn't last long enough or it lasts too long and you end up doing stupid things. Drugs are a pain to get a hold of and the effects are overrated.
>tfw never got car or licence.
Cars require a lot of money and you even feel guilty just driving them as intended because with every mile the value goes down

It's not all that great
>>
>>37949757
Is this even possible?
How can you be touchless and have no friends?
Why have you never drunk alcohol?
>>
I love how normalfags like >>37950151 really come out of the woodwork on weekends
>>
>>37950213
You say the word normalfag like it's a bad thing
Lurk more, r9k was our playground before you showed up
>>
>>37949757
that girl is so hot

much more so than old roasties
>>
>>37949757
you missed everything. trust me. 27 your life is already over man. Id kill myself if i were you. Funny thing is, in almost in the same position but younger. Wish me luck
>>
>>37950230
I've probably been on 4chan since before you had internet access. Normals don't belong here.
>>
None of this shit really matters and doesn't mean much of anything unless you consider it too.
>>
>>37950283
Not OP, but lets not bullshit ourselves. Of course it matters. You just lost 20 fun years of your life that youll never get to experience like a normal person did. And youre bitter because of it.
>>
>>37950055

>Cars require a lot of money and you even feel guilty just driving them as intended because with every mile the value goes down

Just buy a motorcycle. You can get one for the same price as a computer and the chance of dying in a fatal accident is higher, so that's a plus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.