[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you egocentric?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 10fig07.gif (21KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
10fig07.gif
21KB, 400x288px
Are you egocentric?
>>
>>37949168
every single human is egocentric according to pic related
>>
File: almost got a think.jpg (4KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
almost got a think.jpg
4KB, 166x250px
>>37949392
it's hard to explain bu no.

egocentric thinking identifies with ego to determine whether it can dominate or must submit. It's rigid-prone behavior that views the world as "scarcity".

the opposite of egocentric is egoless thinking, which is to seek nothing. You are neither enhanced or insecure by the outside world. The world is "abundant" so you will take almost anything that comes to you. You can never be completely egoless, but generally, the less ego you experience, the more "abundant" you are.
>>
>>37949496
I think you don't have that firm of a grasp on these concepts based on how you've explained this
>>
>>37949496
no, i'm completely egoless.
it started when i was young and would get myself into trouble for telling the truth too much.
actually, the trouble was i did bad shit and never tried to lie about it.

then it just transferred into having no ego. like i can never brag or show off, it's physically impossible for me and i feel stupid doing it. i feel stupid talking about myself, having birthdays, if it involves me, i avoid it.

i wonder how i got like this.
>>
>>37950307
and yet you still feel comfortable using a first person pronoun
>>
>>37949496
Cuck thinking.
>>
>>37950773
i wouldn't rewire my language over something this abstract, it would be retarded, almost equivalent to the new gender pronouns.
+2 points for attempting to be funny i guess.
>>
>>37949168
I'm a submissive faggot that wants the d
So yes
>>
File: nonego vs ego.gif (23KB, 445x212px) Image search: [Google]
nonego vs ego.gif
23KB, 445x212px
>>37950251
Idk, maybe you are just stupid.
>>
You seem to be confusing several different concepts of ego.

The one described in your picture is the drive to self-serve. Sort of Freudian, and one lots of people understand as a psychological principal.

In >>37950307 it looks like you're confused about the difference between self-concept and self-worth. People use the word 'ego' to refer to both, but in different ways.

It looks like you have low self-worth, and rationalize it by saying "I have no self-concept". But you obviously do have self-concept.
>>
>>37951162
the structure of that image only serves to fool people into thinking it is more legitimate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.