[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this gay earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8489.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8489.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>go to normiebook
>wimpy faggy kid I bullied from high school just got married
>his wife is a perfect blond 9/10
>mfw I'm lonely with no friends

What the fuck? Natural selection dictates that I should be marrying her. Social engineering liberals have made life for manly men like me unlivable.

Act a certain the elites don't want you to act, say a few red pill truths and everyone will avoid you.

This is the world we live in now
>>
>>37948812
So go out and get your own bitch if you're such a manly man.

Sounds like you taught the kid how to man up while you sit around and cry. Who's the beta now fag?
>>
>>37948812
Fucking karma, that's what you fucking get for being a dickhead, I'm really happy watching all my high school bullied fucking crumble, it feels amazing and I can guarantee he's laughing his ass off at you right now, and you fucking deserve it you piece of shit
>>
>>37948812
>hurrr I'm too masculine for this world
I bet you're an unbearably awkward person
>>
>>37948812
Go fuck yourself, if you're such a "manly man" you wouldn't be shot posting on r9k crying about how the people you abused are happier than you.
>>
>>37948812
You're a fedora-tipping edgelord, not a man.
>>
>>37948812
The reason he married someone attractive is because he's a decent human being and the reason you'll die alone is that you're complete scum. :]
>>
>>37948812
m-muh natural selection
>>
>>37949473
This
The world doesn't owe you anything op
You say your manly ?
Your a fuccboi who couldn't even get fucked if you fell ass first in a cock factory
You'll die alone in a cold room at the age of 40
>>
>>37949658
t. delusional roastie

the guy is probably loaded with money, that's why he's marrying a good looking cunt
>>
>>37949215
>>37949650

I'm the furthest thing from a beta faggot or a fedora tipping nerd

I am a monk mode MGTOW who avoids social interaction the least possible.

Modern society is feminized and cucked beyond belief, I rather not participate in it no longer
>>
>>37949752
I can only hope you're baiting
>>
>>37949794
Poe's law man. Can't tell if he's a troll or just super retarded
>>
>>37949752
>essentially claiming to be Chas
>browses /r9k/

There's clearly something wrong with you.
>>
>>37949870
>has poor reading comprehension

Not the guy you replied to but monk mode MGTOW who avoids social interaction is pretty much a social outcast by choice.
>>
>>37949870
I never claimed to be a chad or alpha, I see myself as a sigma, the way described by vox day
>>
>>37948812
>Be unattractive in some capacity
>"D-damn liberals are bringing me down!"

Are you sure it isn't because you're retarded
>>
>>37949752
>Never talk to girls
>Ree when you never get laid

It's your own damn fault.
>>
>>37948812

>High school bully posting sob story on board full of people bullied in high school
>Expects sympathy

Bold move Cotton, let's see how it plays out
>>
One of my high school bullies is a convicted sex offender for diddling a 12 year old I just laugh about it all the time. I even call his work to harass him since he must register his place of work on the sex offenders list.
>>
>>37949752

Your "sissy" acquaintance has a hot wife while you're alone, sounds like you're the one that's cucked budderino
>>
>>37949752
>I am a monk mode MGTOW
>Modern society is feminized and cucked beyond belief
>I rather not participate in it no longer

Either this is bait, or OP is an enormous faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.