[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed and drugs general.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 31

File: weed.jpg (76KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
76KB, 1440x810px
Hey /r9k/, What are you guys zoning on today?

I just finished the last of ..pic related..

>Also, drugs stories in general
>>
Smoked two hours ago. High has worn off and now I just have a fuzzy headache. Fuck this.
>>
I have a complicated relationship with weed. An ex was addicted and made me feel like shit because of it, made me feel as though I wasn't enough unless he was high. "Everything is better when I'm high, though!"

So now I get massively anxious when my current BF smokes. He suggested we don't smoke together if it makes me anxious, so we didn't, and then last night we were at a friend's house and they offered us some and I just went deer in the headlights and panicked. They knew something was wrong but not what, and I ended up crying.

Why am I like this?

I know this thread isn't for feels but it just all came out.
>>
>>37948659
>fembot
Fuck off.
But as a human being, you aren't to blame. I felt the same with a girl I had a fling with. She kept smoking a lot of weed and I didn't like it.
>>
>>37948577
I was a poly drug abuser from 16 to 21. Since I turned 21 almost exclusively use alcohol. Ephedrine is a fucking great go pill but I use that mostly professionally and not recreationally.
>>
My mom found my stash and she wasn't too bothered because it's better than when I was an alcoholic and she said nothing then. She even gave me a few mason Jars to store my shit. This one has two Qs, my grinder and my pipe.

I have a Q of Pineapple express, an uknown Q from some scary guy I was too afraid to ask which I'm pretty sure is a heavy indica, and the remnants of a Q of Hindu Kush.

Only been smoking regularly for about 3 months.

>>37948609
Don't burn the fucking stem dude. It just makes the smoke worse and it'll make you dizzy.
>>
File: 2017-06-25 08.25.52.jpg (238KB, 427x759px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25 08.25.52.jpg
238KB, 427x759px
>>37948756
Here's the big jar
>>
>>37948577
If i want to buy drugs, all i have to do is use tor to get to silk road and order it from there ?
>>
>>37948659
You are projecting your insecurities and anxieties from one situation that you were incompatible with to another different situation and you feel freaked out.

Understand that he's an entirely different person so you should chill.
>>
>>37948577
RIGHT GET OFF OF THIS BOARD NOW! DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU DEGENERATE MAKE YOU STUPID AND FOR TETARDED NORMIES.
I as a smart normie cannot condone this degeneracy you are messing up your bid for life.
WWW.talktofrank.co.uk
>>
>>37948577
I hate it when I run out of weed
And its hard to get your hands on it here
Cuz the fucking cops will fuck you for 2 years for a gram
USA should drop the bomb
>>
>>37948793
You have to build reputation first that your trustworthy.
Also you'll need bc
>>
>>37948659
>BOYFRIEND?
Typical roastie fucking a druggie Chad instead of a nice smart intelligent man.
The is proof that women only like bad men and looks then settle for a beta provider.
>>
>>37948684
yeah, he knows this, and I know it, and we deal with it well. I never get angry at him, just frustrated with myself.

>>37948809
I'm quite aware that that's what I'm doing, and I try very very hard to be in tune with why I feel like I do. I know he's a different person, I just have some weird residual anxieties.

:(
>>
>>37948873
how u know I'm not gay tho
>>
>>37948577
>Inhales degenerate chemicals into body
>Loses brain cells
>Duuuude weeeeed lmao amirite it's just so weeeeed lmao y'know
>>
Good ol' alcohol, OP.
>>
>>37948889
Because being a homo is a sick fetish I refuse to acknowledge them or else they'll try and turn me gay
>>
>>37948577
>tfw gonna smoke with some Russians today

Hopefully going to be fun. A few weeks back I got too high and got paranoid and ended up throwing up
>>
File: 20170625144059.png (1MB, 843x724px) Image search: [Google]
20170625144059.png
1MB, 843x724px
Currently smoking a bowl of Strawberry kush
>>
>>37948890
>has a username
>on an anonymous forum
Opinion discarded
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
One of my faves
Oregano
>>
most frequent to least frequent:
kratom, alc, ice, nicotine, phenibut. only drink/ do ice on weekends, haven't been doing ice for long though. great high/add treatment but comedown/ lack of sleep sucks cock. need to be more disciplined with dose by using it sparingly, nature of the drug makes this difficult. kratom almost every day in low dose, somewhat of stim/nootropic effects with that amount. high dose towards the end of ice high is what I'm going to shoot for, opiate effects would probably help with ices negative effects.
overall i like drugs but i know i have somewhat of a problem, keyword somewhat.
>>
File: 4786.png (194KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
4786.png
194KB, 500x521px
Have two xanax pills left, fucking sad
decided to get drunk yesterday and got reminded why alcohol is shit
>>
>>37948894
Take it easy on that shit though, I'm only 21 and I puked up a shitload of blood earlier because I drink too much.
>>
>>37948867
what s bc ? How do i "build a reputation" ?
Yea i know i m a noob
>>
>>37949075
Daftie?
>>
>>37948659
uhh.. your name isn't elza is it?
>>
>>37948988
I cannot sleep on the stuff. But my god do i get work done.

Ill probably be studying all day thanks to those tomorrow.
>>
>>37948786
>zip loc inside a mason jar
i hope you like smoking mold.
>>
>>37949491
nah that's not my name
>>
>>37948793
no you stop being a recluse pussy and go outside and ask the first urban teenager you see if he knows a plug

ordering drugs online has to be one of the stupidest ideas ive seen on this board
>>
>>37948890
>tripcode
>shitpost
sounds about right, filtered.
>>
>>37948968
Damn thats hot ass granite
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>37949580
Just popped 400mg, ended up rolling 30 cigs and started the process of fixing my neighbor's computer. Love this shit
>>
>tfw no ket and ordering online is a hassle with all the pesky confirmations the btc need
>>
>>37948577
benzos, painpills and caffeine
>>
>>37949580
>>37951563
what is this stuff? how is it compared to adderall. havent had either
>>
>>37951915
Which pain pill lad?
>>
I'm rationing weed so that I have enough to last me until my dealer picks up again. He claims it will be this week so hopefully it won't be too long

yeah I know I'm an addict, but I only smoke after 7:30 PM so I'm not a complete addict. It's actually much nicer to smoke weed only at night, it helps keep the tolerance down
>>
so I've just figured out the dw lads

Only bought a little bit of weed so far though.

What drugs should I try? Only one I can think of is LSD
>>
>tfw lost contact with dealer and all of my other friends's leads are running dry
Can't wait for legalization to happen in my state next year
>>
File: 1429060546252.png (414KB, 1072x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1429060546252.png
414KB, 1072x1076px
>>37951984
modafinil. At this point it's a pretty entry tier nootropic/smart drug/whatever you wanna call it. It's supposed to keep you awake, but for me, I seem to lose inhibitions when encountering things I don't wanna usually wanna do. Haven't done addy, but from what I've read up on, addy gives you crashes. This doesn't. This also doesn't turn you into a complete sperg, quite the opposite really (if you can socialize at all). We're not sure how the drug works exactly, but it gives similar effects to speed, though weaker and works through different biological pathways. I recommend combining with caffeine and/or nicotine for max mileage.
>>
I got some weed but its still wet and feels like fresh grass. Smoked some yesterday and it barely touched me. No idea what to do with the second bag. Never buying weed off white people again
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
What do. I wanna smoke again but I tried smoking after almost 3 months of being clean and it hit me hard and I forgot everything and went into panic mode. I used to smoke everyday and I used to use lots of shit, not only weed.
>>
File: 1495942605539.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495942605539.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>37948577
>tfw over a month sober from drugs
FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT SOME XANAX OR COKE OR METH OR SOMETHING FUCK
>>
>>37952577
acid is good. It's highly unlikely you'll get real LSD. Keep in mind if shit is bitter then most probably it's NBOME, which can actually kill you.

Acid, weed, edible weed and mollies are my favorite combo.
>>
>>37948577
Drugs are for normies, I don't go to Chad parties so I don't smoke or "take hits".
>>
>>37953911
Put it in a sealed glass jar for a week.
>>
>>37954378
>It's highly unlikely you'll get real LSD
darkweb has the best chances of stuff sold as LSD actually being LSD, because vendors have reputations that can be easily cross-verified among the entire consumer population.

street LSD is usually nbome, not darkweb lsd
>>
File: thC0AKR776.jpg (13KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
thC0AKR776.jpg
13KB, 200x311px
I have a bunch of keef and I wanna smoke it. But I'm not living in a place where i can rip a hit like that.

So i smoke from my pax, and the neighbors don't complain.

https://youtu.be/Sx1mHSo7ug4
>>
>>37954753
Get yourself a vape. Not only do you get higher for using less, but there's pretty much no odor or clouds.
>>
>>37954360
pls respond this senpai
>>
>>37948577
dabs

I'm almost out too, which is is a shame because I feel like I need this shit every day to feel
>>
>>37954932
to feel relaxed
>>
>>37954374
you're gonna relapse anyway with that attitude
>>
File: 1497246802809.png (483KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497246802809.png
483KB, 633x758px
>>37948577
I threw my last 2 grams from the window yesterday
I can't do it, I'm sure weed isn't that bad but with my addictive personality + the fact that I use it to flee from my problems isn't good at all.
I literally wasted 3 years of my life doing nothing, I drove away a girl who loved me, I isolated myself it's time for me to stop now
I want to finish school, I want to have friends, I want to improve my drawings, I want to be happy. And I can't get happy when I become lethargic and anxious everyday.
>>
File: chai-satonaka-outfit.jpg (18KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
chai-satonaka-outfit.jpg
18KB, 250x287px
>>37954869
that's what the pax is, a vape.

>>37954360
>>37954930

doesn't matter if you used other shit or smoked a bunch, anytime back after a long hiatus will incur a penalty or bonus of extra fucked up status, and in some added anxiety.

https://youtu.be/6XJkPtxqWM8
>>
>>37955062
Same anon. No gf but yea. I went on a bender for 2 weeks doing nothing but drinking, smoking, and weed. By the end of it, I wanted to fucking do something so I haven't really been looking for more.
>>
>>37955062
Good on you anon I wish you the best of luck.
>>37955005
Impossible to relapse since I don't know anyone that has any. I cut contacts with all my old dealers and druggy friends.
>>
I just want a good and affordable opiate thats not heroin. Is that really too much to ask for?
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (156KB, 289x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
156KB, 289x317px
>>37948577
Did a couple bumps of Coke last night. Woke up a few hours ago and took a dab. Feeling pretty fine anon, pretty fine
>>
>>37955315
eh you can always try kratom. not exactly an opiate however it activates similar receptors in the brain.
>>
>>37955062
Good for you

I have cut down on my weed smoking pretty harshly. I used to smoke about an eighth per week, now I go through an eighth in a month because I only smoke at night. It has allowed me to go out with some friends during the day, play golf, write, etc. Weed helps me write though so I doubt I'll stop entirely anytime soon. OK it doesn't really help me write but it helps me come up with ideas.
>>
File: 1493397916733.png (749KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1493397916733.png
749KB, 648x648px
who here /benzoboys/?

I got a little clorazepam and a bunch of etizolam
>>
>>37955315
fentanyl in volumetric solution of propylene glycol and vaped

you can get some really good cents/dose ratios, but you might also instantly die if you breathe open air while preparing it
>>
>>37955395
I have etizolam, but I'll never touch it. I can't weigh it out accurately anyway. Downers are pretty much bad news all around. Still wish I had something to dampen more energetic states.
>>
>>37955763
buy a milligram scale for 20 bucks and make a volumetric solution?
stupid to have something you can't use

or spike someone's drink with all of it if you aren't a moral person and want to see something funny happen
>>
I bought a Volcano a couple years ago and it's been great. Finally quit smoking and I just vape now. But I vape less and less every month so my stash from awhile ago is lasting an extremely long time now. I'm working my way to quitting vaping too. I've got a plan to use what I have left over the next 6 months, and then make a few hundred brownies with all of the already-vaped stuff that I save in a big mason jar. Hoping to taper down my "brownie use" over the 6 months that follow that.

Ideally by next year I should be able to pass a drug test and get a better paying job. I hate being cucked by some drug because I'm afraid of a test.

Used to smoke sometimes over a couple grams a day. Now I can stretch 5 grams over a few months. I have a bag of shitty regs/schwag that I cut the good stuff with in the grinder. I still get the good taste and it lasts longer.
>>
>>37955380
I tried it once but sadly it didn't really make me forget my problems or anything like that.

>>37955650
>don't even want to get into heroin
>just try fentanyl

yeah no
>>
Never taken opioids before, how much hydrocodone should I take to get high?
>>
>>37955919
I thought you meant because heroin is too expensive. Fent is way cheaper
>>
>>37955195
My bad, I only did a little research before I got a V2. I was thinking of picking up some CBD oil to hold me over until I find a new hook up. I watched a lot of lasagna cat last night after vaping.
>>
>>37955195
>>37954869
The pax is shit. All those handhelds suck ass unless you go for the Mighty.

I do not regret my volcano purchase at all.
>>
>>37955195
Is it the same kind of vape that people use for nicotine but with weed instead?
>>
File: 00112upset.jpg (84KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
00112upset.jpg
84KB, 1280x738px
I tried smoking my ABV but it's not doing much. I'm drinking alcohol now.
I hate my life.
>>
Vape bros, I want to get a vape that's cheap but not too shitty, that I can use for weed crumbs and DMT in solution, but I don't know shit about vapes and I don't want to. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this, the name of a vape that has the adjustable temperature range to make this possible, and how complicated any necessary modifications would be?
>>
>>37948756
what the fuck is a Q?
>>
>>37948838
regular weed consumption makes me depressed. how is that normie?
>>
>>37956100
The only dry vape that's not too shitty and relatively cheap is the arizer. Can't do any liquids in it or else you'll damage it. There's no liquid vapes unless you're buying liquid thc

>>37956124
quarter aka ~6gram probably
>>
>>37956157
>Can't do any liquids in it or else you'll damage it
well that doesn't work then
or am I overthinking it and could just put DMT straight in there? Don't care about any residual stink
>>
>>37956197
It would "work" but it would a) gum up your vape and b) be horribly inefficient, burning and wasting a lot of the DMT and would c) taste like absolute shit because of b)
>>
>>37955931
When I used to take em, 500/5 got me high enough to feel like the world was brighter without turning me into someone who couldn't function. Used to pop em before ODE class. Did some sketching, headed in. Super attentive too which might just be placebo?
>>
>>37955881
Sounds like my exact case. I cut down on my weed usage greatly when I bought a Volcano a few years ago. I smoke an eighth/month now when I used to smoke eighth/week. Also if you collect your vaped weed you can smoke that too, especially if you collect the keef off that vaped weed which is surprisingly strong

I would like to stop smoking too, not for a job but just for my own mental health. I still feel a bit ashamed to be tied to a fucking drug.
>>
>>37956232
damn okay, well how do people normally vape DMT? This is possible right? I've seen forum posts about it, supposedly it can be really efficient. Is a liquid vape which can't take weed crumbs the only way to do this? Although they are a lot cheaper right? Can I modify a $30 nicotine liquid vape for this purpose?
>>
I only do stuff with weed/booze.

I've considered trying shrooms/LSD but I have a family member who developed schizophrenia and I'm scared that I'm susceptible as well.
Based off of what I'm told I may have a bad trip. I already have bad enough nightmares/sleep paralysis.
>>
>>37956276
Yeah the Volcano is amazing! Still looks as fucking perfect as they day I bought it too. I tried smoking that vaped stuff when I was dry but it wasn't good enough. Best I could get out of it was rolling a couple blunt wraps but I didn't get as lifted as I wanted so now I just save it.

Just do what I'm doing. I'm gonna make ton of butter when my stash runs out with the vaped stuff, and then cook something like 300ish brownies. Start with 3 a a day, then taper down after 2 months to 2, then 1 after another 2 months. Also I heard you can take the remnants of the cannibutter/vaped shit and put them into little pill capsules and just swallow them. Going to try that out too, might as well.
>>
I used to be a huge pot head. I would smoke before I did fucking ANYTHING because "lol, everything is better when i'm high!"

I did some reflecting and realizer how obnoxious that was, and how annoying it must be to everyone around me. So I smoked the last of what I had and didn't buy more for about 2 months. I bought an 8th 5 days ago and I only smoked twice--when I was at home, not planning to leave, and was just going to veg out anyway. I've been doing more housework and practicing my math skills and exercising a whole bunch of stuff.

Weed is great if you're planning to just hang out and surf the web for the night. But it probably shouldn't be an every day thing and it definitely doesn't need to be done before every activity.
>>
>>37956309
As in vape DMT in an electronic vape as opposed to a DMT pipe (usually called a "machine", they're easy to make)?

In the case of electronic vapes they're only really good for light doses, a workable liquid is about 1g/1ml (giving about 100 hits) as a solution in propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin. They're very good for first times, but if you want anything other than a relatively light experience (especially a breakthrough) then you pretty much need to use some kind of actual pipe.
>>
>>37956240
Differential equations? I'm starting calculus 3 this fall. Any advice? I'm finishing my minors in math by next summer and I think differential equations is the last course I have to take.
>>
>>37956436

Calc 3 is different depending on what university you go to.
Do you know whether it's sequences/series or vector calculus?
>>
>>37956100
V2 anon here, I got the pro 7 and it's pretty simple to use. You can adjust the temperature easily by hitting the button twice and hitting it again to confirm the temp. Also does loose leaf and liquid while being roughly 130.
>>
>>37956324
if you have the desire to try it, or the drug somehow finds you, just go for it and don't worry about a bad trip or schizophrenia. But obviously only do it in a safe place.
>>
>>37948577
Weed doesn't get me high tried it like 4 times went through a lot someone explain??
>>
>>37956590
Maybe you're just smoking weak shit

Try edibles, you'll be high for sure
>>
>>37956590
try inhaling it
>>
Yo, If you ain't fuckin with that crack and heroin, you're not a true robot.

Love taking a good shot a nodding in and out of consciousness, I love seeing the blood fill into the syringe, press down, and bam, the only feeling you ever need, nothing else matters. The taste in the back of your throat. Damn, speedballs for days niggas.
>>
File: a24983fh2.png (193KB, 716x923px) Image search: [Google]
a24983fh2.png
193KB, 716x923px
>>37956436
Calc III was a shitshow at my college unfortunately. I don't really remember learning much and the class was an easy pass, but the class I did take was just an extension of Calc II imo. I can give you my take on ODEs though.

I had a cool teacher from Russia. Skinny, tall, looked like he was one of the Beatles members now that I think about it. He believed heavily in use of matlab, so I'd recommend using it whether your teacher really asks or not, great software to learn. Be ready to get a good feel for guessing what types of equations govern specific systems and basically what can be called mathematical allegories. Here's an example of something I did back then.

I know some of this stuff is basic to you guys but I'm dumb so yea LOL
>>
ket, valium and heroin tonight
>>
What would dying from nbome overdose feel like?
>>
>>37956922
i didn't even finish high school geometry before I dropped out. This entire image is completely incomprehensible to me
>>
>>37957093
That's because you're looking at a language you don't understand. Maths is (mostly) easy, it just takes time to understand what's going on.
>>
>>37957103
thanks for the encouragement anon. I missed the bus on maths years ago and it doesn't look like I'm going back
>>
>>37957125
You should at least brush up on your algebra. It is extremely useful in daily life.
>>
>>37956590
I didn't get high the first few times I smoked and then I became a full-fledged addict sophomore year of college. Are you smoking a full joint? I think I didn't get stoned because I was sharing a joint with like three people and it was weak shit
>>
I'm currently experiencing rebound anxiety post-Benzo use. Fucking awful. I'd like to take another one but I have to watch my money and not spend it on whore and slut (which is what happens when I'm on Benzos especially the long white 2mg Xanax bars).

I had a good dexedrine 'speed run' earlier this week. Ate something like 125 mg over the course of 60 hours awake. God I was productive as fuck. I also masturbated a lot too though which is sorta gross to think back on.
>>
>>37957142
i'm too busy coffeeposting
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
86KB, 750x750px
Fuck cops, 5 more days of probation left. Then I'm getting HIGH as FUCK
>>
>>37956869
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
enjoy dying in the gutter

>>37957068
pretty awful probably
>>
>>37948577
Got some LSD and Xanax arriving in a couple of days, just going to take 100ug (first time), xanax in case I get anxiety. Any suggestions on what I should do on LSD?
>>
>>37948577
Anyone have experience with the Arizer Extreme Q? It's a desktop vape I'm considering buying
>>
>>37957093
Yea, like >>37957103 mentioned, it's honestly probably because it's written in matlab which adds another layer of foreign, nothing to worry about. And I do think the other anon is pretty insightful in saying that brushing up on algebra definitely doesn't hurt! haha
>>
How do I find a weed dealer when I have zero friends and don't know anyone like that? I literally can't find any and I feel sketchy to just ask a random.
>>
>>37957405
For sure. I appreciate the help anons, you guys are pretty great.
>>
>>37957176
You don't have to study like you're in school.
The nice thing about learning on your own time is that you can learn at your own pace. You don't have tests and homework and other bullshit, you can go read up on things when you want to. It'll take a long time, but you literally have the rest of your life to learn. School is shit, but learning is the single most valuable thing anyone can do.
>>
working my way through a stamp of heroin. feels good man
>>
>>37957361
just observe the world around you and dont cling to your ego.
>>
>>37957177
Why do you dislike cops?
>>
>>37957531
>dindu

I'm pretty sure that's the reason anon.
>>
>>37948867
Buyers don't need to have a reputation lol, most sensible buyers will sell to anyone who isn't an obvious scammer.
>>
File: 1472511087434.png (11KB, 313x188px) Image search: [Google]
1472511087434.png
11KB, 313x188px
today im doing kratom and benzos. im going to buy more stimulants today they make me actually able to work.
>>37948659
my gf was annoying me about beer consumption
>>37948793
silk is dead its alphabay now mostly
>>37949070
stims are good sparingly when you REALLY gotta do shit. i do kratom daily in pretty strong amounts and order 1kg at a time. i used to do heroin so this is better desu.
>>37949075
only time i drink is socially and i have a ritual where i drink whiskey and smoke pcp while playing obscure russian roleplaying games. booze makes you feel shitty and you gotta chug water.
>>37951467
i do it and it works 100% fine for me. better and more reliable than street product by a lot too due to repuation systems.
>>37954378
shit taste
>>37954403
not really lol
>>37955395
i use them if i have an awful mood or cant sleep
>>37955763
volumetric solution dude
>>37956240
before i ran outta oxy i did them before class and participated more and was more engaged. probably not placebo. speed/lsd microdose is top tier for class tho.
>>37956869
heroin is SO FUCKING GOOD. taking a good deal of oxy comes decently close. ive been tempted to find a new dealer if my life gets shittier.
>>37957047
nice dude. opi/benz is great. i wanna try ket tho.
>>37957068
terrible heart exploding anxious paranoid hell
>>37957170
speed masturbation is win, i had a few days in a row wherw i jerked off to crazy shit on apeed for 8+hr at a time. guro, gangabangs, /d/-style games, post of trannies, whatever the fuck.
>>37957361
dont ruin it with anxiety unless its shit for like 1+hr straight
>>37957486
*salivates*
>>
>>37957531
>>37957552
I do like cops, just really upset about the scenario
Got arrested 6 months ago without being read my rights by a newbie cop who really didn't know what he was doing.
Poor community that makes all its money from speeding tickets and college kids with pot. The police in this area are a real joke and don't know what they're looking for trying to make these 'drug busts'
>>
>>37957417
I'd make friends first before trying to buy some pot
>>
I smoked some weed before before my sister's boyfriend birthday. I thought it would make it more interesting and it did, but too bad high doesn't last forever
>>
>>37957882
Huh, a pleasant reaction to being called dindu. Yea, drug war isn't doing so well for most, that sucks to hear anon.
>>37957729
Yea I never really knew anyone else who took oxy, good to hear a second voice on it. I'm sure it's probably because of how good it makes you feel that makes experiences more palatable. I also started out liking the class so there was that too.
>>
File: 1477241546148.jpg (20KB, 394x380px) Image search: [Google]
1477241546148.jpg
20KB, 394x380px
Smoked earlier, the high is wearing off but my muscles feel good.
>>
File: 2017-06-25 16.32.12.jpg (510KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25 16.32.12.jpg
510KB, 1080x1920px
Smoking some fruity pebbles I saved a few days ago. Gots some chocolate chip to sell.
>>
Seems like everyone on r9k is a normie when it comes to drugs. All weed, alcohol, and cocaine types on here.

IMO the truly robot drugs are the ones you can only get on the dark web: n-bomz, carfentanyl, barbiturates, stuff with 5-meo- in the name. There are people here who unironically consider themselves druggies without having done QUAALUDES (which is still sold in South Africa and can be bought on the darkwebs so you have no excuse). Most euphoric sedative ever.
>>
>>37958544
>o guyz look at me im so hardcore hehe
Unless you're on catered sites, you'll find that most communities will have pretty low to mid tier knowledge of what you're discussing.
>>
>>37958544
heroin isnt normie at all desu lol
>>
>>37957984
Maybe he wasn't black, that's why he didn't care.
>>
>>37958690
I was just surprised since I expected a more vile reaction from the label I put on him. I didn't assume he was black when I made the comment tbhdesu, just a criminal who dindu nuffin'. Really liking the bread so far tho
>>
>>37958544
>buying 5-meo-dmt from the dnm
>not getting it from psychoactive toads

normie leave
>>
>>37957984
its probably exactly what you say. junk makes EVERYTHING better. sex... is a bit worse but you last longer and watching a girl cum like 5 times while you nail her and she cant think straight is its own reward
>>
>>37959555
Should try moda sometime if you haven't. You get similar affects in the sex department i.e. last longer and that lovable desire to just keep fucking doing that thing that makes you feel good.
>>
File: 1495338029386.png (168KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495338029386.png
168KB, 410x409px
Kratom + weed + booze + nicotine. Every night is comfy; every morning, not so much.
>>
>880mg DXM (440mg -7:00; 440mg-1:00)
>caffeine (~1 liter of strong ice tea)
>finished smoking a Perla Del Mar maduro I'd been saving since May
>>
File: 1369366181828.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1369366181828.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
Tonight I'm gonna drink syrian rue tea, strip nude, turn all the lights off, plug in a lava lamp, put on some shpongle or emancipator or BoC or something, lotion myself down with cocoa butter, kick back in my comfy couch and smoke DMT

What should I ask the elves, /drug/?
>>
>>37956124
A quarter ounce. It's two eighths. An eight is ~3.5 grams.
>>
i've never done xtc / mdma before, is it okay to start with low doses of crystal mdma as my first experience?

>>37960574
ask them why trannies exist
i'd love to know
>>
>>37960667
What do you mean by low dose? if it is not super pure just take 100mg. You will regret it if you take less. mdma is not a drug you can just redose or take every day. So might as well take a normal dose your first time.
>>
I really used to enjoy taking psychedelics with my close friends but recently they either just get sick or think they're getting sick

I don't know how to relate any time it happens and just kind of sit there like "sorry man, that sucks but it'll pass"

I just don't know anymore
>>
>>37960667
Because they feel like women in the bodies of men and prefer to do something about it, easy. Don't even need to ask the elves for that answer
>>
>>37954869
>pretty much no odor
This is insanely incorrect
>>
>>37961025
None of my house mates or guests can tell I just smoked in the room they're in. The only time there's ever an odor is when I open the cap.
>>
>>37948577
zoning out on my work today which is only a 4 hour sleep use some weed after and drink some leftover cores light from my sisters harry potter party she had last night. They started singing that Journey song "Don't Stop Believing" those crazy people, they had a lot of fun. I was locked in my room smoking weed. Which is what I'll be doing every night until I run out of weed and stop smoking it.
>>
Kratom/Kava tea. Maybe some percs if I'm feeling ballsy. They do randoms at my job. Used to do everything under the sun.
>>
>>37948577
Dropped every drug venture to switch to kratom which does a great job of keeping me from wanting to kill myself but I still have a problem of focusing and over eating.

>>37953298
not that guy but that sounds like exactly what i"m looking for. but it's still scheduled in the US. Where do you get it? or do you have script?
>>
I got my tonsils out 4 days ago. So much Tramadol. Send help
>>
>>37948577
whitied the other day in conjunction with other shit i'd taken earlier in the night
actually thought i was gunna die/was in a coma and people were telling me it's going to be ok, lasted 10 mins but still feel like shit from it 3 days
ago
dont really like weed anymore
>>
File: 1485310699749.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485310699749.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>37960574
Ever try tying a vibrator to your benis before smoking DMT so you can orgasm mid-breakthrough?

My friend is going to sell me some DMT in a few days and I'm definitely going to try that
>>
>>37961803
hmmm, funny, I was just thinking about going into it with a prostate massager vibe. But I'm not degenerate enough to even own one yet.
>>
anyone in Norway near Aalesund who can hook a nibba up with the voodoo herbs
>>
>>37963590
learn to use the darknet, you'll have access to incredible dank from the Netherlands
>>
>>37963611
always been to lazy to buy bitcoin and order from darknet. Might have to reconsider now honestly.

my friend that used to deal me got to hooked on weed and it fucked him mentally so he just quit and told me not to get to involved with weed since the more you smoke the deeper you fall into the rabbit hole.

also anyone tried twisty glass blunt?.
been watching some vids and shit looks dope. packing seems abit fiddly
>>
i hate being alive and want something to take me ~somewhere else~

what does xanax feel like? can i get it prescribed for depression and anxiety?
>>
File: 1467057097790.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467057097790.png
587KB, 933x720px
Going to pick up half a g for $10. How does /r9k/ afford their weed habbit?
>>
>>37948659
>Everything is better when I'm high
>What does he mean by this
Maybe if you'd hit that you wouldn't miss a nigga.
>>
>>37964816
I afford my weed habit by buying a fuckton of oil in bulk. Half oz for 300 bucks will last me about 8-12 months.
>>
>>37964732
anxiety yes
feels like your anxiety disappears and you don't give a fuck
it's addicting though, and awful to withdraw from

>>37964816
>half a g for $10
>>
>have weed to sell
>can't find any buyers

>don't have weed
>people constantly hitting me up looking for weed
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: IMG_3669.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
About to smoke enough weed to send me into a constant spiral of deja vu and to the point I forget I'm even a living organism
>>
is there anyone with dnet experience? im jackshit scared but i cant get a script for benzo
>>
>>37955801
My electric scale isn't accurate enough within a few milligrams, let alone fractions of a milligram, which is when this stuff is psychoactive.

nah, that's fucked up and dangerous

>>37957729
>volumetric solution

Yeah, I know that's what I would need to do, but I'm not interested in taking it and have no real reason to go to the trouble. I think I might have even thrown it out.
>>
>>37948577
I stole my brothers apap/codeine
What the fuck do I do with it, there's 8 pills
I've never done drugs before
>>
>>37965153
>My electric scale isn't accurate enough within a few milligrams, let alone fractions of a milligram, which is when this stuff is psychoactive.
that's where you make a volumetric solution
measure out 50 milligrams (approximately) and 100mL of propylene glycol or whatever etiz can be stored in, water should work actually
then you have 1 mg per 2 mL, all smoothed out statistically. That's how they make fentanyl solutions without $10,000 precision nanogram scales
>>
>>37965079
don't be scared, just follow the guides

>>37965310
>steals pills
>not even smart enough to use them
give them back or take them all at once nigger
>>
>>37965325
He doesn't even need them, he got them after he got a filling at the dentists office
He was probably going to sell them anyways
>>
>>37965350
>all this rationalizing
>ignoring that they were his pills and he might have been looking forward to using them on a rainy day
pathetic
if you're going to be a thief, at least be a good one and don't try to keep your dignity
that makes it even worse
>>
>>37948577
just drinking today
but im very keen on my tax return in 5 days
my shopping list will be coke, speed, cid, and 4FA
fuck that weed shit just do real drugs
>>
About to spend the last of the rent money i saved up on some heroin and coke to speedball to block out the pain of work life (70+ hrs a week construction) and my "friends" ditching me again after i cleaned the fuck out of my apartment and got dressed waiting for them
>>
>>37956157
7 grams*
originalidades
>>
how much guaifenesin will fuck me over?

I have 10 generic mucinex tabs with 20mgs DXM, 400mgs guaif

current plan is to take 3 drink/eat 650mgs worth of DXM over an hour and then take the other 7 tabs
>>
File: 1494001463241.png (24KB, 642x715px) Image search: [Google]
1494001463241.png
24KB, 642x715px
>>37964816
>half a g

Bruh, that's like barely over the threshold for weed
>>
just weed and liquor as of late, but I have tried other substances
>>37948756
mason jars are indeed excellent for cannabis storage. keep it in a dark place though, light is not good for buds long term
>>37948838
you give trips a bad name, fuck off
>>
>>37965919
says the trip who posted his mug so much that the mods made a new rule and a sticky
>>
>>37965797
So 650 mg of just dxm and then 7 of the mucinex? That amount of guaf has been fine for me and most people I've known. If you want to be safe just take 4 or 5.
>>
>>37948577
Had some Platinum Kush not too long ago, shits relaxing.
>>
>>37964816
>half a g
>why bother at that small amount

I used to buy 2 for $25 from this dude at waffle house. It was good weed, too. I used to afford it because I had a job, my own apartment, and room mates who didn't give a fuck what I did.
>>
>>37966056
650 just DXM
and 200 DXM 4,000 guaf
they say the daily limit is 2,400 but I don't know how hard that is.
I think I will obey it just to be on the safe side, so that's 6
total of 770mg trip
>>
I'm quitting smoking weed at the end of the week. Smoking nearly every day for about 10 years has ruined my brain, and I wonder how many of you it's doing the same thing to while you're sitting there thinking it's fine.

Ask yourself a couple of questions:
Do you actually get high anymore, or do you just get a little... boost thing?

Do you feel unproductive, but can't understand why you don't seem to care?

Do you find stupid shit productive somehow?

Remember when you used to get high a long time ago, and you'd have these "brilliant" ideas, only to come down and realize it was fucking stupid?

Your whole life is like that, you just never actually come down to realize it because it takes a lot longer than just one day to properly sober up from weed.
>>
>>37966276
On top of this, I'm significantly more about quitting weed than even cigarettes. This fucking drug has all of us that use it like this fooled - it may be harmless to you physiologically, but it's certainly not harmless psychologically if used more than say, once a month or something.
>>
Honestly, I kind of want to try DMT but I don't know where to get any nor do I have a way to effeciently take it. Any anon here tried DMT before?
>>
>>37966322
quit being a faggot. if you don't want to do drugs anymore that's your business, don't try to ruin it for others.
>>
>>37948756
My mom found my stash and flushed it. She's anti weed because it's illegal in my state.
>>
>>37966276
this
10 years is a fucking lot, though, also.
every day? I smoke weekends only, so I wonder what kind of shape I'd be in in 10 years.
Also extremely heavy habits can set you up for cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, which is nasty, or you can ruin the weed high altogether and make it no longer enjoyable or always filled with anxiety.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

>>37966385
yes, I'm the rue + lava lamp + lotion guy, about to blast off momentarily.
Make it yourself by buying mimosa hostilis root bark and extracting it. Takes a freezer, some petroleum ether and lye IIRC, and some basic glassware.
>>
>>37966322
>it's certainly not harmless psychologically if used more than say, once a month or something.
Way overestimated lol
Some people can smoke it their whole lives, others might freak out and become schizophrenic. It depends on the individual.
>>
>>37966415
do I make it into a tincture to extract it or what? I know how to make weed tinctures and cannibutter but am not familiar with the method you're suggesting.
>>
>>37966234
Good luck lad. DXM is some crazy shit. I had to write a log while tripping balls to read the next day so I could remember what I had done.
>>
>>37966437
you'll have to look up a guide for it but it is quite simple if you follow the instructions, and I suggest you double-purify it to get some good smokable quality crystals instead of your shit first try first yield.
>>
>>37948659
Hey shley kys i hate you
>>
>>37954360
Really, really small hits. If you're smoking from a bong use some tobacco/other herb to fill the bowl then sprinkle a little weed on top.
If you're smoking from a joint take one puff then wait a while.

t. same issue as you, I've only been smoking tiny hits with lots of tobacco and that's worked to not get me wrecked
>>
>>37965849
Wrong.
That would be 1/50th~ of a G.
>>
>>37966457
listening to swans on DXM is one of the most cathartic experiences I have ever had
I always thought it was partially meme music but it really unfucked many issues I had
>>
>>37966410
It's not that I don't want to do them anymore, I just don't want to abuse them. I'd like my mind to be clear, and I'd also like to actually get high and have a special, enjoyable experience rather than just sit and smoke and feel practically nothing.

>>37966415
There is no high anymore really, and it appears a lot of the people around me are experiencing similar effects, though not everyone.

>>37966435
See above, though I still think even getting messed up once a month on anything might be a bit irresponsible to your psyche. You shouldn't reward yourself too much.
>>
>>37966461
cool, i'll be sure to try it this way. appreciate the advice
>>
>>37966579
also just buy a meth pipe or make "The Machine" (probably the best way to smoke it)
>>
>>37948577
I'll tell you a drug story. Drugs are for normies.

Bye normie.
>>
>>37957472
I agree. Fuck school. Especially America's edumuhcation system. More moms are homeschooling their kids and I wonder why.. Ugh. I've learned plenty by reading shit online.
>>
File: 1493025185855.png (422KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493025185855.png
422KB, 400x486px
>>37966604
MORALFAGS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37966616
dude, fuck the american school system. it teaches to the lowest and leaves the most intelligent to languics in mediocrity. it should teach to growth/ability rather than to a fucking test score.
>>
File: 1497604382751.jpg (43KB, 510x610px) Image search: [Google]
1497604382751.jpg
43KB, 510x610px
need weed, east bay...plays halp
>>
>>37961621
Drink water, if you get dehytrated it hurts a lot more.
>>
File: 420 blaze it kek.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it kek.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>37966616
>>37966681
>mfw not a public school pleb
>>
>>37948577
WEEEED LMAO

DUDE 420 BLAZE IT. AM I COOL YET?
>>
>>37967319
Weed is for existentially depressed outcasts...fuck off normie
>>
>>37966912
what is that, a freddy fozbear anime? and you're on r9k trying to find weed in california? get the frick out of here.... what is wrong with u. probably underage
>>37967319
just curious,. how much do you smoke weed? if at all
>>
>>37967292
>hehe i went to private school yet here I am smoking weed on r9k. I sure feel superior
>>
File: now begone.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
now begone.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>37967422
how dare you speak to me in such terms
>>
File: 1483766420527.jpg (234KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1483766420527.jpg
234KB, 477x477px
>>37966385
>Any anon here tried DMT before?
Back from my journey into hyperspace

It was beautiful. Only 10-20 milligrams, not enough to break through, but I saw amazing patterns and thought amazing thoughts. I also felt the comfort of paternal and maternal entities looking down on me, trying to teach me things.

I think smoking DMT and doing ayahuasca is an amazingly fitting experience for a human being, because of how our nervous system works. The DMT molecule not only occurs naturally in cerebrospinal fluid of most organisms, humans included, but it's also very similar in structure to the set of other chemicals that make up our bread and butter. Serotonin, melatonin, tryptamine, tryptophan (in turkeys)... it's a molecule that we're very comfortable with, that evokes ancestral memories and very "human" feelings. Psilocybin is also similar, but it's the fungus's toy, not ours. LSD is like babby's first psychedelic experience in a sense because it's so different. It'd be like an alien's DMT. It is suited to a totally different nervous system than ours.

But DMT is beautiful. I feel full of energy now, a newfound sense of purpose and excitement with the world. I want to share this with my mother, my father, my sister, my grandfather, my grandmother, my aunt and uncle and all my cousins, random strangers on the street, just give them all tokes of DMT. I should do this more often. It's going to be hard to go to sleep.
>>
>>37968310
>LSD is like babby's first psychedelic experience in a sense because it's so different. It'd be like an alien's DMT. It is suited to a totally different nervous system than ours.
Maybe that's why people freak out on LSD but not DMT as often?
Lots of factors to consider, including the length of the trip, setting, personal psychological issues, etc, but generally speaking... I wonder if DMT is more therapeutic
>>
>>37966622
Nothing to do with morality. You're just a normie.

Bye bye normo.
>>
just took a dab
eating some nugs
weeds great for you nutritionally, seeds too
>>
>>37968550
Mary-wanna is the devil.
>>
>>37968550
>weeds great for you nutritionally, seeds too
whenever someone says some shit like this, about marijuana being good for any reason other than getting high, I automatically tune it out as stoner propaganda
it may even be true, but it's not worth knowing anyway, and let's be real, you wouldn't care if it weren't true either
>>
>>37968635
Smoking weed makes you think stupid shit is correct for no fucking reason reason.
>>
>>37966385
I tried it once but couldn't break through. was disappointed at the time but in retrospective I have to say that the visuals where really unique and alien.

>effeciently take it.
I don't know. but don't use a meth pipe if you have never used one before, you will waste a lot of dmt.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.