[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Food Experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1476387978678.jpg (1MB, 3000x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1476387978678.jpg
1MB, 3000x1916px
I'm thinking about going to a fast food restaurant for the first time in about two years. I don't want sperg out when ordering. I find walking in and drive through equally as terrifying , just in different way

Has anyone any stories they could share to help a robot out?

>In before be yourself
>>
One time when i was working at a fast food joint this fat fuck came through the drive thru and ordered like 6 meals for himself. The other guys in the car ordered like one thing each but this fat ass goes on for thirty fucking seconds ordering his food. The green shirt he was wearing looked like it had potato chip fragments in it too.
>>
>>37948218
He might have been a bro and went and go he food for his bros at home
>>
I go through the drive throughs a lot, it's ez-pz

Just ride up to the squawk box and study the menu, it helps if you know what you want beforehand.
If you want a combo meal say "Can I get a (size) (combo number) with a (drink)?"
So for instance say you want a Big Boy meal which is listed under the combo number 9, and you want it medium with a mountain dew.
You would say "Can I get a medium number 9 with a mountain dew?"
If you're ordering the single item just say it by name and specify if you want multiple.
They will ask "is that all?" and you can say "yes" and then they will give you a total and you can pull up.
Now get your payment ready, pull out your debit card or cash. Have it out by the time you pull up and hand it off as fast as possible. The person at the window may judge the status of your car interior, pay him no mind and receive your change and/or receipt. Continue to the next window.
Now there is usually a qt Stacey working the food window so you gotta be careful and look really cool. Just casually stare out into the distance and observe your surroundings. Don't look into the food window. You NEVER look into the food window. Not until they're ready to give you the food. Then you can peer into the eyes of the devil, Stacey herself. Watch as she squirms handing you your food. Watch as she desperately tries to avoid touching your hand accidentally as the drink is received. You say your thanks and leave, your reward sitting in the passenger seat, hot and ready for your consumption.
>>
>>37948286
Thanks anon, but last time I done drive through I went to pay with a card and dropped it, opened the door to get out and hit the door off the wall.

The qt laughed and i couldn't find my card in the bush, I ended up driving off and didn't pay or get my food. I haven't been back to that taco bell since
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619_060443.png (245KB, 462x833px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619_060443.png
245KB, 462x833px
>Download McDicks app
>go inside
>order McChicken
>get free McFlurry
>>
File: punpunn.jpg (22KB, 406x311px) Image search: [Google]
punpunn.jpg
22KB, 406x311px
This bullshit happened the other day. No help, I'm just still pissed about it
I was with a friend at McD's who had some kinda coupon card with a free drink for me, so I was buying my own
>"Hi can I have a big mac meal, but without the drink?"
>Nigger at the counter starts punching in numbers, then stops.
>He gives me this LOOK, pic related.
>"Uhmm, you could just order a bic mac and fries."
>"Oh, ahah.. Yeah, that. Thanks"
I'll never forgive McDonalds nigger for making me feel humiliated for specifying in advance that I didn't want a fucking drink with my food.
>>
File: 1497730611015.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497730611015.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>tfw you hear your own voice while ordering in the drive-thru
>>
>>37948620
Yeah, right, its mcdonalds fault youre an idiot. You should kill yourself tonight
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>37948583
glad im not the only one who does this
Idk if all mcdonalds do this but you also get a free apple pie if you fill out the survey on the receipt

>go to mcdonalds
>order $1 mchicken
>write down fake survey code on receipt beforehand
>get a free medium fry from the app, and a free apple pie from receipt
>full meal for $1
>>
>>37948644
No no no no, you don't get it.
If I ordered just a big mac and fries to start with, that nigger would say "would you like a drink with that?"
NO I DONT WANT A FUCKIGN DRINK
This is why I had to specify that I want the meal but with no drink, so that McD nigger wouldn't go offering me to spend more shekels.
>>
File: mac.jpg (146KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
146KB, 625x1000px
>>37948649
poorfag mcdonalds is awesome
>>
>>37948124

I often go to them, clog the toilets with a hefty shit, and giggle while they need to call in Dyno rod.
>>
>>37948218
Big smoke deposits 20 shekels into your account.
>>
>>37948703

> 5 bigmacs per customer

This is how I know your American.
>>
>>37948649

>full meal is a medium fry and an apple pie

Get a load of this poorfag
>>
>>37948830
McChicken + Fries + Apple pie

That's like 1000 calories.

What more do you want?
>>
Is there any good vegetarian fast food? The BK veggie burger tastes like actual garbage.
>>
Anyone ever notice how shit fast food is in the city?
Small town restaurants usually employ high school to college age kids but in cities they just hire ghetto people that dont want to be there
>>
>>37948286
This is so helpful it makes me happy.
>>
>>37948620
What a disgraceful fucking nigger. He could have said it nicely and simply suggested it. What's up with normies saying "ummm" all the time? It makes me feel very awkward. Don't worry anon, he's a shitskin and genetically inferior to you. His kind was lynched for years because of this. Don't forget that brother.
>>
>>37948865
Taco bell. You can order whatever and tell them to not put meat in it. Get some mac and cheese and mashed potatoes from KFC or a mashed potato bowl without the meat.
>>
>>37948970
He works in fast food all day. He was probably just pissed off and impatient with beta anon stumbling over his words and messing up something as simple as ordering in a drive-thru.
>>
File: tabo bell.jpg (454KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
tabo bell.jpg
454KB, 1152x768px
>>37948865
7 layer burrito at Taco Bell
>>
>>37948620
As much as I look for reasons to make fun of groids, you are a fucking moron. Everyone knows its cheaper to order fries plus sandwhich, instead of a combo. Jamal just saved you some neetbux.

Also are you seriously that autistic that you got mad at "ummm"?
>>
>>37949123
>"ummm"?
to be fair, everyone who reddit umms should be burnt at the stake.
>>
>>37949071
>he's tired and pissed off
Not anons fault he was born with a low IQ and has to work in fast food.
>>37949123
Not him but it's completely unnecessary to say "ummm." That nigger has poor customer service and should have been reported.
>>
honestly was expecting to have a knife fight with 2 meth addicts today in the mcdonalds drive thru.

>go to mcdonalds today in a nearby meth town
>waiting literally 15 minutes to get from the order box to the payment window (they had an issue with the computers)
>instead of getting annoyed i am just taking it easy and smoking a herbal jew while i wait
>shit box hyundai in front of me has no number plates and the driver and passenger are dancing to techno music, clearly high on some type of drugs
>the driver starts getting annoyed and pulls a burnout, and speeds up to 2 inches from the car in front of him
>lady gets out of the car in front and calls him a 'fucking faggot' and threatens to call the police while checking her car for damage
>the druggie hyundai driver starts freaking out and motions me to reverse so he can move
>ignore him (there was fucking 5 cars behind me anyway)
>he gets out of his car and starts pacing around looking crazy
>hold my knife ready in case he tries anything
>the line begins to move
>>
>>37948620
>can i get a meal
>but i dont want the drink

so you dont want a meal, you want the sandwich and fries
>>
>>37949200
beta anon BTFO
>>
>>37949199
Were they white or black? I'm thinking white.
>>
File: 23882736.jpg (45KB, 1032x538px) Image search: [Google]
23882736.jpg
45KB, 1032x538px
>drive pic related through burger king drive through
>order my food perfectly
>pay for it without breaking a sweat
>looking cool as fuck as i pull through to the pick up window with the V12 purring
>cute cashier even compliments my car
>hands me my food
>'enjoy your meal'
>'you too...'
>>
>>37949364
That's nice and all, Chad, but we don't care.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.