[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a male psychologist better than a female one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1493782.png (412KB, 720x963px) Image search: [Google]
1493782.png
412KB, 720x963px
is a male psychologist better than a female one?
>>
>>37947857
By some standards, probably.
A better psychologist? That probably depends on the individual more than the gender.
>>
i study psychology, most of the females who study it are stacy sluts, most of the guys are beta normie nice guys. also females are usually delusional and they believe the world is a fun little theme park and they will fix people so they can enjoy the theme park aswell. i hate almost everyone at my uni
>>
>>37947857
Psychology is what women major in when they can't handle STEM but want to pretend they're in science. Most psychology majors are women. Any man in psychology is either a homosexual or is not smart enough for STEM and is a failure.

My gf did psychology so I would go to the symposiums where they showed off their "studies" where literally every single one was statistically inconclusive and they had like 65 women and 10 men take their surveys because it was only psych majors taking the surveys for extra credit. There was literally a room filled with 100 inconclusive studies on poster boards with women standing around them explaining how they were inconclusive.
>>
Psychology is paying someone to be your friend for 1 hour.

But overall men are better than everything compared to women so. .. that's it.
>>
the best psychologist is the one you will actually talk to honestly and deeply

for me i find it much easier to be intimate and vulnerable with a female psychologist, but if a male would be easier for you then a male is better for you
>>
I feel more comfortable sharing.my feelings with a woman.

Different people prefer different genders though.

It is good that there are male and females to choose from
>>
>>37947944

to be fair it's not their fault if they can't get more volunteer subjects or a budget for paid subjects

the studies may have been valid if they could get more participants, you can't really judge them either way for this
>>
>>37947874
>That probably depends on the individual more than the gender
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>37947882
>also females are usually delusional and they believe the world is a fun little theme park and they will fix people so they can enjoy the theme park aswell
fuckin hell, that's a perfect description of (((psychology))).
>>
>>37947944
>"studies" where literally every single one was statistically inconclusive
Jesus christ. I know I'm not treading new ground here, but fuck, is everyone on this goddamn planet incompetent?
For someone to go and study something as hardcore and in-depth as psychology, it pisses me off to think about all the self-absorbed, lazy staceys who think they'll ever be qualified to do something like it professionally go and squander their education just bullshitting studies for school points
>>
>something as hardcore and in-depth as psychology

It's literally pseudoscience based on how people say they feel. I'm drunk and it's almost 5am so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>37948297
I mean in-depth in that normie staceys can't ever hope to understand it.
>>
>>37948046
I actually lied on the website that the surveys were on and said I was in a psych class so I could take my gf's survey. The surveys were only open to psych majors and they literally get extra credit every semester for taking surveys. I took intro to psych my first semester (I got an A because I read the text book but every psych major I met compiled about how hard it was and some failed it and had to retake it) so I knew how their shitty website worked.

It's a bullshit department for a bullshit major. Literally every group of uninventive twats came up with a hypothesis comparing men to women in a major that was 85% women and expected to get a large enough sample of men to make any sort of conclusion.
>>
im a psychology student and i literally dont give a fuck about peoples problems, so probably men are better at that. who knows
>>
>>37947857
Get sent to hospital psychologist
>fat married catholic
>tells me to cut my hair and all my problems happen because i rejected god
>tell him i dont have friends because cant relate to anyone
>tells me to drop my hobbies and copy others, also go to church
Atleast he was honest
>>
>>37948415
his advice was horseshit, but church is a good way to practice socializing
>>
>>37947857
You know the answer to that already, you baiting faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.