[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your worst feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: vangogh.jpg (429KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
vangogh.jpg
429KB, 800x609px
Share your feels in this thread, talking about it may help to get it off your chest...

This happened yesterday:
>be 25yo alcoholic NEET hikikomori for 3,5 years, literally don't leave home further than 100 meters (to pick up my meds from the pharmacy)
>naturally I gain weight, went from 60kg to 130kg
>start cycling in the woods and lifting with my only buddy I got left (chad /fit/ type)
>yesterday we decide to go out to town
>for the first time in 3,5 years, I am around people again, feel amazing all day
>bought nice new clothes that fit me (friend basically had to force me to enter the store)
>visited 4 pubs and got drunk
>we decide to go home for the afternoon and go out again at night to try and meet some girls
>feel genuinely happy again for the first time in years
>cycling home, last steep uphill before we get to our neighbourhood
>friend has to talk me through the battle to get up the hill, but I reached it and was very happy, quads burning like fuck
>cycle up the last bit, totally exhausted, see some 10 year old kids playing in front of us
>say "Thanks for pushing me mentally man, I had a great afternoon, can't wait to chill with you again tonight" in a totally exhausted and drunk voice
>little kids repeat what I said and start laughing loudly, my friend clearly heard it
>he speeds up and acts differently all of a sudden, no longer enthusiastic about going out
>awkwardly say "cya later", clearly he heard the kids laughing at me
>think "whatever, we'll have fun tonight", look forward to it
>time we were gonna meet up again comes around
>friend tells me he's too tired to go out on steam after I showered and got dressed in my nicest clothes
>spend the rest of my saturday night drinking booze by myself
>constantly replay those kids laughing at me and my friends facial expression afterwards
>find out my buddy went out anyway, just without me
>wake up today, determined to never leave the house again except for my meds

Why are people so cruel? Tell your story...
>>
File: 1493234514323.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493234514323.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>37947534
Oh yeah, and I'm diagnosed on the autism spectrum as well, sorry for the long ass story...

Also shameless bump
>>
File: wojakinternal.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
wojakinternal.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
No? No feels thread? Nobody?

That's fine I guess.

I can't even make a proper thread on /r9k/
>>
>>37947721
damn your friend probably felt embarrassed as fuck because of you. what you said probably seemed a bit gay or whatever.
>>
File: fat toilet.jpg (203KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fat toilet.jpg
203KB, 1024x1024px
>>37947534
>naturally
no, it isn't natural to swell to almost 300lbs you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>37947745
This. Just make it clear that you aren't attracted to him, but he may be mad that you don't find him attractive. Straight guys are fragile af for no reason.
>>
fuckin read hours of conspiracy material online and i have a natural tendency to feel paranoia and delusions so this naturally fueled it, a lot. its 7am and im just hiding behind technology, very scared right now wanting to get through the night, but realize i have to study for finals tomorrow and i need sleep. this has been going on for days now.
>>
>>37947775
It's pretty clear I'm not gay, it was more the way I said it so exhausted and drunk. I looked stupid as fuck riding my mum's bike with my fat head and belly (fatty liver from drugs and alcohol, doctor told me I won't reach 30 if I don't stop drinking).

Even you guys are laughing at me. I just wanted a feels thread.

Fuck you normies
>>
>>37947769
It is when you quit shooting heroin and coke and replace it with beer and cheese. I gained that in a year. I was skinny all my life. Now I'm a fatass, it feels so weird. Don't ever let yourselves get fat anons, trust me, it's the worst.

I miss my old body so much...
>>
>>37948287
B-But I'm fat and I think it's the best...
>>
>>37947534
>cycling drunk
You are the reason people hate us and bully us on the roads.
>>
>>37948257
Were not laughing at you anon.
But think about it. You really think your best friend just suddenly realized your not that cool after all because of some kids laughing ? If so he's not really much of a friend to begin with. Ask him on steam what was the matter.
>>
>>37948257
He isn't your friend, he's probably just using you for something. A real friend wouldn't just ditch you like that and get embarassed by what some stupid 10 year olds think.
>>
You friend seems like a nice dude but something obviously tripped him up.

Dont sperg out, apologise to him like a man for going full homo on him
>>
File: 1468147527781.jpg (60KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1468147527781.jpg
60KB, 1620x599px
>>37948422
I said it in another language man, it was a loose translation, what I said came down to "chill day today bro, pub tonight gonna be amazing" in my language. How the fuck is that going full homo?

I'm more hurt by the 10 year old kids laughing at me. Maybe that's what he saw, that their laughing hurt me, and his chad personality couldn't cope with such low levels of self-confidence.
>>
>some peoples opinions of me are unfavorable so I'll never leave my room again
This is your life. Your only life. And it is ending, one moment at a time. Fucking do something with it you waste of human flesh.
>>
>>37947534
Good things in life end. Bad things in life end. Good things and bad things should be considered to be equal.

Why have friends when friendships end?
Why love when love ends?
Why do anything, when live eventually ends? Would this mean suicide is the only way out?

It's a bad mentality anon. The only thing we can do as humans is try. And eventually, we'll succeed. Whether it be in love, in friendship, in wealth, or in death.
>>
>>37947534
So your friend got embarrassed to hang out with you because some kids laughed at you? Is he 12 years old?
>>
>>37948399
Stop making the other anon insecure about his friendship and go take meds for BPD
>>
I'll post since no one else has any feels to share.
>constantly tell myself how fucked up women are
>the only woman for me must be perfect, but I am incredibly far from perfect
>even though my ideal woman will never line up with reality my subconscious knows what I want
>yesterday
>meet an amazing girl in my science class
>she likes the dc comic universe, cats, and some old vidya that I cherish
>she is not repulsed by my imperfection
>even get to actually touch her once
>drives me home from school as we talk about the world
>I awake from the dream
>lying in bed I come to realization that these fantasy worlds in my head are the only place I can find happiness no matter how short lived
>the only way for eternal happiness is if I was in a coma because then, surely, I will have enough time to live a lifetime there
>>
>>37947534
In his head he went from"that cool guy who helps an autistic dude better himself" to "that guy who hangs out with an autistic dude". Sorry anon, but it sounds like your "friend" is full of himself and was just using you to boost his own ego
>>
File: 1477117388662.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477117388662.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>37948688
Thanks kind anon for contributing, I know this feel all too well... I hate waking up from a dream where I'm having so much fun, only to realize what my real life is. It's like a reverse nightmare.
>>
>>37948948
This is a good description of the conclusion I came to myself as well, yeah... It hurts man, it really does.
>>
>Think I'm making great social skill improvements
>I'm actually barely any different, just been running in place
>>
>>37949156
This kills the motivation for self improvement
>>
>>37947534

Please tell me you're leaving out a detail. Kids caused him to do that? What the fuck?
>>
i just wish I had somebody to talk to until I fall asleep tonight..
>>
File: IMG_20170624_214620_599.jpg (68KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_214620_599.jpg
68KB, 657x527px
>>37948688
>>37948949
God I feel this too much.

I had this type of dream except I met this girl that I was crushing on, with some of her friends. We ended up becoming good friends and I went through a few weeks of this fantasy surreal friendgroup life where we were all each other's world's. I also slept over in the end at her house, and it was just this pure, innocent teenage love, we didn't have sex, we didn't think of each other as sex objects or fetishist each other, we just had this best friend sleep over ending with us looking at each other silently, hugging and cuddling to sleep, and then I woke up.

I just had nothing to say or even think when I woke up, for five minutes I was confused and wasn't sure what to think, then the depression set in realizing where I was, the person I am, the reality that I will never be able to have this with a girl.

I ruin fucking everything, I get so insecure and instead of putting a smidgen of hope and trust into the world I rather shy away from it out of fear of the possible failures.

Self sabotage with misogyny and negativity.
>>
>>37948688
>I awake from the dream

When this happens it actually ruins my morning, being torn away from such happiness is absolute pain.
>>
File: 14411.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
14411.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
share my feelings? fuck off you fag
>>
why not
>ever since my last job shut down I fell into a depression over some girl that now when I think back she was throwing hints at me left and right
>didn't even know her that well outside of work cause I was too chickenshit to ask her out so I'm basically projecting what I want in a woman onto her so that makes the situation even sadder
>my mind melted anytime I saw her up close and I'd do the most retarded shit around her
>she just kept on with it anyways and I was just starting to get confident with it
>soon we get the notice that work place is shutting down
>we just go our separate ways not even saying goodbye
>she tries to contact me TWICE and I fuck it up both times or don't reply out of shame
>now that I'm confident I can handle talking to her she probably forgot about me at this point
>shes constantly in mind even when I try to forget
>appears in my dreams a lot
>even my daydreams have her star in them most times
>dread asking her out now from fear of rejection and having all of what I dealt with be for nothing

jesus fucking christ I want to kill myself
>>
I was abandoned by friends and oneitis because they found my clinical depression and lack of ability to will it away offensive.
>>
File: 1484700759708.jpg (27KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1484700759708.jpg
27KB, 406x364px
>>37949286
Not really, that was basically it. The guy told me we would hang out today last night on steam, but I haven't heard of him anymore lol. No surprise there though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.