[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls try so hard to make their ass seem big?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1498381652389.png (1MB, 496x957px) Image search: [Google]
1498381652389.png
1MB, 496x957px
Why do girls try so hard to make their ass seem big?
>>
Big ass = wide hips = beneficial traits for childbearing

Our brains are drawn to asses
>>
>>37947313
My brain is drawn to small ass tho
>>
>>37947320
That's why you jerk off to traps.
>>
>>37947280
Big asses = feature trait of black women. White girls want to make their asses look big to attract black men for their BBC
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>37947280
>that thing on the left

there are people worse off than me after all
>>
File: 1473307236186.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473307236186.png
71KB, 220x220px
>>37947280
WHAT ARE YOU A FAG?
why dont you go to some other FAGGOT website
>>
>>37947320
Then you are defective
>>
File: 1495594475693.jpg (32KB, 433x465px) Image search: [Google]
1495594475693.jpg
32KB, 433x465px
They want attention. Its like how little kids like to take off their clothes for attention.
>>
>>37947280
Because it's the fashionable thing to do. You can argue about how that came to be until you're blue in the face but it doesn't really matter. Why do men try so hard to make their muscles bigger? Their face bearded or their hair similar to that of hitlerjugend? It's trendy. Sometimes trends persist (mostly) through the cycles and sometimes it's a form of counter to whatever came before. With the advent of new communications technologies such as television or the internet trends quickly become norms quicker than in previous eras which makes the trends more apparent to us as observers but this has been going on for some time. The trends themselves aren't as much products of media as they are of new paradigms of thought and in postmodern age of individualism I don't feel like the progression towards "liberation" of expressions of individualism by means of the flesh should be all that surprising. In the 60's and 70's this trend of individualism as the highest virtue expressed itself primarily through fashion but starting in the 80's the focus of individual expression has turned more towards the body than anything else it seems: tattoos, piercings, hair, muscle, makeup and so.

Now you might argue that people aren't truly expressing their individualism. You might say that they are simply conforming to a more or less narrow subset of the population. Post-structuralist ideas (which more or produced these trends) argue that we understand the world through the systems we indulge in. In their quest for individualism (today we call it self-fulfillment) they view this conformity to certain "trends" or cultures as they really are, as a form of distinguishing themselves from whatever they presume to be the normative mode. True individuals are freaks of nature and can never conform to such subcultures but as long as the idea of the individual is seen as the societal moral imperative we will continue down the path of plug and play faux individual attainment. Me too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.