[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I imagined myself pointing a gun at my head and he takes the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498286910501.jpg (64KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498286910501.jpg
64KB, 600x550px
I imagined myself pointing a gun at my head and he takes the gun away and hugs me
>>
and when he took the gun away he let me cling to his leg and cry
is that how dramatic sad scenes go
because i dont know why i imagined it
i went to lay down and i cried a lot
>>
I imagine myself pointing a gun at my head and she takes the gun away and shoots me herself

I recognize I'm a terrible person who deserves to be shot anyway
>>
i just want aya so much
he listened to me and made me feel like he cared
and now he hates me
and theres no more point
>>
>>37947240
i dont want anyone now
i dont know what i want
but i thought of him for some reason when i was listening to music with big sister
and i went to lay down and sob
>>
fuck these threads are back
>>
File: 1497561321455.jpg (198KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497561321455.jpg
198KB, 600x800px
>>37947299
i shouldnt have made it
sorry
i made it in a panic because i was crying
>>
shut the fuck up
>>37947351
here get a (You)
>>
>>37947489
im sorry.. i didnt mean to annoy you
>>
>>37947512
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>
>tfw you'll never be there for a cute boy with a broken heart
I wanna be your savior
>>
It'll all be okay what's you're discord sweetie... :)
>>
>>37947822
~~#5133
thanks
i think i might be out for a while
something is about to happen to me irl and i sort of got into a physical fight with parent
>>
>>37947205
>ghosts everyone
>cries when someone he'd have ghosted anyway ghosts him
>>
>>37947822
i think i might be going away for some time definitely
i got into some sort of altercation.
and i might have to run away. too many things are piling up on me anon
>>
>>37948290
Oh no :o
I am sorry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.