[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the "beer enthusiast" normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1444299464929.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1444299464929.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>the "beer enthusiast" normie
>>
I just graduated college and moved home and the bevo here is huge compared to the ones in the central valley. I went there this week snag some champagne on sale because it's close to the 4th of July. I had not been their for a year and they reorganized the whole store. They had all of the beer organized by style instead of having all the beers from a particular brewery grouped togeather. Honestly it irritated the fuck out of me because I tend to try most of the beers from particular breweries I like and then when I go to pick up a 6 pack a decided what brewery I want before I even decide of the specific beer.

They've always done that with wine but I never cared because I pick out wine based on grape variety and price. I ended up just buying a bottle of cab for me to drink instead of beer.
>>
>>37946307
Nice blog, too bad i didn't read it
>>
>>37946224
Like any hobby, encountering those who are heavily invested in them can be confounding. Irritating if they go into detail when unprompted.

Learn to decline participation in conversations you don't have information on. If you want to learn you'll ask/seek it out.
>>
File: 1487382035145.png (324KB, 472x408px) Image search: [Google]
1487382035145.png
324KB, 472x408px
>the "weed enthusiast" normie
>>
>>37946224
>the pretending to like beer meme
>>
>>37946307
>I'm not like those other beer-normies!
>>
>>37946351
Nice putdown, too bad you never learned to read though :(
>>
File: ccb11e8bc7b97f4b797c7d53aeac1.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ccb11e8bc7b97f4b797c7d53aeac1.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>the well done steak asshole
>>
File: rawmeat2.jpg (143KB, 899x597px) Image search: [Google]
rawmeat2.jpg
143KB, 899x597px
>>37947050
>the "i prefer my meat cooked" plebe
>>
>>37946224

>be an alchoholic
>normies have an autistic obsession over how light/hard/taste/flavor/dryness/rich/etc their beer is
>meanwhile I drink erryday and still have no idea what they're talking about

Normies obsess over stupid beer stats that really have no meaning it's ridiculous. The same is true of so many other things too, they obsess over meaningless stats to seem "more educated" about a topic and have more to talk about.

Anyone else know what I mean?
>>
>>37946224
What's a beer enthusiast !
>>
>>37947133
i think youre just too inebriated to tell the difference m8

that being said, all beer is disgusting, its just a question of how disgusting
>>
>>37947133
If you're an alcoholic and you still drink adjunct lager you're pretty stupid. Popular brand adjunct lagers sell for $8 or $9 a 6 pack and are 4.5-5% abv. You can get tasty ass ales that are above 7% for $10.
>>
>>37947201

Alchoholic is an exaggeration desu. I can tell the difference I just don't care anon.

I don't understand why normies have such a precise taste. I don't see why the VERY SLIGHT differences in taste matter to them so much, it almost seems like a psychological thing they use to form social groups. "Oh you like X beer, so do I". It's the most annoying shit though.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>37947254
>he doesn't buy the 23% alcohol that is available in 2 litre bottles for 12 bucks
>>
>>37947258
Honestly I think is just a psychological defense mechanism for you to make up of your lack of taste, to think others are imagining the difference. It's you imagining that they are imagining a difference.
>>
>>37947269
I not a faggot who lives in Europe. Also I'm not poor.
>>
>>37947201
>the "all beer is disgusting" normie
>>
>>37947301
>I waste my money because I'm not poor

you sure showed me
>>
>>37946224
>the fat fuck who watches anime, plays vidya and constantly talks about internet shit normalfag who tries to get you into his shit hobby but you are way deeper than him but he doesnt know
>>
>>37947286

I really can tell a difference though, I just don't care. I just don't understand why people obsess over the slight difference in taste of beer. Why does if matter to them? Maybe you're right though, it seems like I have beer autism or something where I just can't comprehend it.
>>
>>37947349
these cancers are everywhere these days
>>
>>37947367
well if youre spending hard earned cash on leisure shit that you eat and drink its not weird to have preferences what you like and dont like
>>
>>37947401
YEAH AND WHEN I TRY TO BE HIM IM A FUCKIN AUTIST WHO NEEDS HELP
FUCK
>>
>37947349
top kek anon

i had someone in my class who only spoken about that cringe-tier shit
but he didn't know i was a 4chanmasterrace-tier
>>
beer is nasty shit, it makes you fat, kills your boner, gives you estrogen, takes gallons to make you drunk
>>
File: IMG_9106.png (871KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9106.png
871KB, 750x1334px
>>37946351
How do you know its nice without reading it?
>>
>>37946224
>>the "beer enthusiast" normie
Literally the worst kind of normie. Always comes up to me bragging about how wasted she got last weekend, and constantly talking shit about how fucked up she will be getting next weekend. Like seriously I don't care you fucking roastie. Leave me the fuck alone and talk about normal topics.
>>
>>37946941
>>37946224
I like the taste of beer, and I have some favorite brands, but I'm not an avid beer taster. I'm not a normie either, I almost exclusively drink when I'm alone.
>>
Beer enthusiast is just code for border line alcoholic/alcoholic
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.