[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people from small town always so fucking weird? Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Why are people from small town always so fucking weird?

Just really weird, antisocial... I don't know, I can't really explain it...
>>
You don't get their sense of humor and vice versa
>>
we don't need a big circle of friends to feel fulfilled so we can afford to be weird
>>
>>37945152
I moved from a state capitol to a small beach town and I've noticed this too. I don't think of it as weird, I just think they're more honest with themselves. Being distanced from the standards of society so they let their freak flag fly.
>>
File: bosnian.jpg (131KB, 543x768px) Image search: [Google]
bosnian.jpg
131KB, 543x768px
>>37945152
because we really do not want to live by you. We would rather live by whites only
>>
I don't Know what town you guys are from
Everyone here is a suburban mom, normie girl, or low IQ stoner
>>
they're white

and you HATE that
>>
>>37945152
Thanks. We don't like you either.
>>
What country are you in? In Australia, it's the complete opposite. Countryfolk are much nicer than city ones.
>>
>>37945152
living in a small town in the south is the worst thing you can possibly imagine

everyone knows your family and therefore you, you can never escape them and you can never be truly alone

you will always have someone on your doorstep, and you will have to answer and pretend to care about them the same way they pretend to care about you

in a big city, you can blend easier, hide in an apartment, and mix into the rest of the crowded sidewalks, no friends, no relationships, just anonymity within the jungle
>>
>walk down the street in a city
>people don't smile at you
>people actively avoid making eye contact because they're afraid of strangers
Yeah, people from small towns are the weird, anti-social ones.
>>
>>37945474
This x 100000
I'm original you fucking cocksucker whorefag
>>
city slicker
>>
>>37945406
by small town i mean <25000, just so you know

>>37945460
Midwest US

>>37945484
well a small town is the complete opposite of this, not any better.
>>
>>37945539
7,000 citizens here senpai
>>
>>37945566
what part of the country?

this is original
>>
>>37945573
I'm in leafland

;__;
>>
>>37945474
I used to think "I wish I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone, it would be easier to make friends"

But in reality it would just result in a situation where everyone knew that I had no friends, including my family members. They'd be all "concerned" and ask. My aunts would say "so anon been hanging out with anyone new lately? I've heard you stay alone a bit too much" and I'd have to avoid the topic of my autism and internet addiction and stuff

But I also hate this anonymity so to speak and having nobody know me. Nobody knows me. I'm alone in this world. NOBODY knows me.

Should just kill myself
>>
>>37945152
People are influenced by others around them, a greater amount of people results in a better average and therfore people are more "normal".
>>
>>37945604
if you haven't tried to fix yourself, try finding a MALE therapist, avoid medication at all costs and get out of there if he pursues you for it
>>
There's this site called Topix that has forums for every county/town in the US and when I'm reading local news I will see something from one of those small towns. There is sooooo much gossip and just general hate. It's not just regular anonymous stuff like here.
>>
>living inside a town
shiggydiggy
>>
>>37945152
Small towns rim ass
Shit internet no jobs and lots of old people. Nothing to do so The young people who don't leave are on drugs. Small towns have high suicide rates too because they're so miserable. Take from 24 year old virgin. Leave while you can. If you stay you will be miserable.
>>
scandinavians are also like that
>>
because we're around pretty much the same people our entire lives
>>
Town of <1000 here.

The town 15 miles away is like 16k so it's not too bad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.