[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too afraid to make eye contact with girls Why is it so hard?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: melaninwojak.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
melaninwojak.png
48KB, 507x540px
>tfw too afraid to make eye contact with girls

Why is it so hard?
>>
File: cancer.png (144KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
144KB, 500x326px
They're silently judging us
>>
>>37944578
im trying to stop making eye contact with women.
>>37944603
sorry about that. i dunno what i was doing. honestly. im an idiot.
>>
>>37944578
There is a thread for this, anon.
>>37944079
>>
I can only empathize with white people, sorry.

If you were white I would tell you it's like I'm talking to myself but this is just TOO FAR
>>
>>37944689
what a useless post. get out
>>
>>37944701
it had it's intended effect, nigger scum.

go post more bbc threads now

you think the race rift will heal at this point in history go fuck yourself
>>
Gas yourself you disgusting nigger waste of space
>>
>>37944689
>>37944758
This man speaks the truth, niggers need to be deported or gassed.
>>
>when you're racist and feel bad about it but realize you had to see so much cucking in your life this is like a consolation
>>
>>37944758
You will die alone in the cold anon
>>
>>37944864
Being racist is natural, it's like a nations immune system combating a harmful pathogen.
Make no mistake, the shitskins hate us and want to destroy our people and take what our ancestors crated and earned so why should we tolerate their presence?
Moreover it's the same jewish leftism that pushes muh racism that has destroyed traditional values and male-female relationships in the modern world.
>>
>>37944578
not calling you a normalfag or anything but i have an eye disease that makes eye contact really awkward and hard to do, so you should really practice so you can get good at it
>>
>>37944578
If you're black it's because they think you're going to mug them.
If you're walking alone on a street and they turn behind and see a black guy wearing a hoodie vs a white guy in a suit, they're 5000% more likely to get raped by one as opposed to the other, and since it's potential life or death situation they get scared of you
>>
>>37944758
>it's

I thought whites were supposed to be smart xD
>>
>>37945758
How do you appear harmless then?
>>
>>37945791
Wear a suit I guess?
I dunno, I have only worn button up shirts for the past 5 years, since I first moved out to college, and I continue to wear them since I dropped out.
It's not a suit, but it still signals the type of person I am and people drop their guard
>>
>>37945775
>Grammer = intelligence
Really activates my almonds
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.