[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to be rejected than to never have asked at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sadness.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
Is it better to be rejected than to never have asked at all?
>>
At least you get experience.
>>
off-topic but that cat always makes me sad :(
>>
>>37943897
It's better to isolate, keep an ounce of pride and buy a sex robot.
>>
>>37943897
Course it is. Better than regretting not asking years later
>>
I appreciate all of your replies. I want to ask this girl, but I feel as if a no would end the friendship
>>
It depends on how she takes it and how close to her are you
>>37944036
>>
>>37944036
I asked my best friend and got rejected. We were still best friends a year later.
>>
>>37944036
I'm not sure dude. I know friends that asked our shared friends and their relationship was never the same. The closest you are to her, the least likely she'll freak out. But if you act weird around her in the future, she will definitely blame it on your crush and eventually ghost you.
>>
Even as someone constantly worried that asking someone out would fuck up a relationship, the answer is yes.

The ones that haunt me aren't the ones that rejected me. It's the ones that I still wonder about, still think maybe, just maybe if I had asked, they would have said yes

There's a girl I haven't seen in like, 7 years, and I still fucking wonder where I'd be if I had just asked. Even knowing she wasn't attracted to me would be better than wondering
>>
I would ask out a lot of girls so i could get comfortable with rejection, i started to get a rush out of it. I got rejected around 20 times. Fear of rejection is sort of irrational. It won't kill you, at worst you'll feel bad for a few days.
Life is full of rejection, what's the worst that could happen?
Hot girls date ugly guys sometimes my guy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.