[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Destiny as KING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 29619ff8ab8523c7b4e80bfae338a7f4.jpg (333KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
29619ff8ab8523c7b4e80bfae338a7f4.jpg
333KB, 700x1000px
"Sorry for dropping in unannounced. You don't know me, but I know you. I've watched you without you noticing for 10 years now. A prophesy foretold you would one day rule this world. My existence is proof of your birthright."

She snaps her fingers and you become the average weight for your height (and if you're under 6 feet then you become 6 feet tall), and lose all of your blemishes and physical imperfections.

"I am here to guide you to your rightful place. You will become the king of this world. You won't want it at first. But it was always meant for you. You will guide the world to a great utopia. My power is not my own, but it is your untapped kinglyness which affords me this power. I can shapeshift, turn invisible. I can fly, lift heavy objects up to 1,000 pounds. I'll obey whatever orders you ask, so long as the orders aren't something which will interfere with you becoming the king. I am your pawn, and I have no name."

After hearing this from the girl what will you do?
>>
File: Reddit Frog.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Frog.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>37943695

Sit down at my computer and continue what I was doing. No roastie bitch can tell me what to do
>>
What's with this sudden turn of events?
>>
>>37943695
I get fucking sad because I want a gentlefemdom gf. It would be so much better if she took me to a reverse dimension and females were the dominant sex and I wax her king. That would be nice.
>>
File: IMG_1741.jpg (143KB, 538x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1741.jpg
143KB, 538x760px
"King of what?"

Better be something fun like Monaco.
>>
>>37943695
king of what?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
378KB, 1280x720px
>>37943695
TEACH ME HOW TO FLY N' SHIT.
>>
File: Where_did_you_learn_to_fly.png (369KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
Where_did_you_learn_to_fly.png
369KB, 583x584px
>>37943801
Where did you learn to fly?
>>
What shall I rule over?
>>
See if I can fly. Then look like a total idiot because of course I can't.
>>
>not knowing the anime/jrpg rules

You idiots; the girl's going to be the final boss. Kill her on the spot.
>>
>>37943695
Take over the world of course Anon. I'll start with Africa, after Europe accepts more foreigners I conquer them.
>>
>Faggots think people in power are physically fit, look good, etc.

If you really were a king you are probably severely inbred and share 86.9% of your genes with your dead dad. Probably the case with most robots here knowing how crippled they are in so many ways.
>>
>>37943695
>lose all of your blemishes and physical imperfections
Too bad you forgot about the mental ones. I feel sorry for her.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
thank her and give her a hug
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.