[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I live dangerously, or should I isolate myself, deny my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
Should I live dangerously, or should I isolate myself, deny my will to live, and carry out an ascetic's life?

Help me choose between the german meme men.
>>
File: camus.jpg (5KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
5KB, 207x243px
>Accept that you would never know if life has any meaning at all, get happy about that and get drunk fuck bitches
>>
>>37943718
Camus was an idiot and his philosophy is vapid, unoriginal, and useless.
>>
agreed agreed be a hedonist have fun nothing is real

writing this from my hotel room in Austin - it's been a fun weekend full of drinking and strippers and hilarious street interactions. enjoy all of it, OP, until you turn over into the void 30 years from now
>>
It literally does not matter. Become aluminanus and get child concubines and make a thousand mile human centipede. I do not give a shit.
>>
>>37943733
t.edgy nihilistic kid
>>
>>37943733
The only difference between nihilism and absurdism is that you don't get to be the anime main character
>>
I'd say it's best to live dangerously if you're a man.

Women may get to serve the ubermensch as sex slaves men but most men will be straight up killed when the beasts of prey go on the prowl, no matter how submissive they attempt to be.

Best to fight and become #1, less you risk the total extinction of your genetic line.

TL;DR fight the dragon of chaos and rescue the father by climbing the male dominance hierarchy
>>
>>37943656
You think these are the only two options you stupid cuck?

Invest in crypto and start lifting or kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.