[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for you faggots, why are you such failiures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: pepe2.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
I have a question for you faggots, why are you such failiures at life? You don't have to tell me, but read what I wrote you faggots.

>hurr durr I'm ugly
As long as you have a face you aren't ugly, just get a good haircut, take care of your skin by showering regularly so you'll look acceptable instead of a closed in beta. Apply lotion to your face every night and wash your face regularly. Also pop any pimples on your face, thinking they will magically go away on their own is just a meme, all that does is make it grow more.

>m-muh fat, muh skelly body
Start eating normal fucking food and look at what you're putting into your body and start going to the gym you pussy. Going to the gym doesn't mean grinding your ass off, just exercise for at least 30 minutes every day until you're sweating.

>M-MUH SOCIAL ANXIENTY REEE
Listen faggot, it was your choice to never get a handful of friends to talk to on a regular basis. If you think that it's everyone's fault to make you act like such a introverted piece of shit then you'll never change. If you have at least one irl friend then you have the social skills to get more. If you have no irl friends at all, then it's probably because you're a shitty person. There are people in this world with bigger issues that you would never fucking understand yet you sit here under a roof with internet and complain about how your life is so terrible and that you are somehow meant to be at the bottom of the barrel. Holy fuck, grow some balls you pussy and go talk to people.

Most importantly, keep in mind that no one including me can ever give you the rules to life, I can only help you comprehend that you need to do in order to work yourself up. Go get a fucking skill or something instead of beating it off to cartoon women. The ones who mask their failure with sarcasm and memes are just truly angry and sad inside.

And that's all I have to fucking say ABOUT THAT.
>>
File: 1493834920074.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493834920074.gif
1MB, 480x270px
No one originally cares faggot
>>
File: 1465860381330.gif (431KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465860381330.gif
431KB, 640x360px
>>37943627
Thanks for proving my point of how people like you are masking their shitty life and depression with memes.
>>
>>37943525
You sound like a faggot OP, I bet I could beat you at Yu-Gi-Oh you fucking loser.

I was the goddamn best at that game in Anime Club at my highschool, you think you could talk all this shit to me? Fucking pathetic.

I may hate myself, and I may have literal autism and Assburgers, but at least I'm not gay.
>>
>insecure beta tries to front as an alpha by insulting people on /r9k/

It's okay anon, everyone think you're a faggot anyways. Just embrace it. You don't have to lie to yourself like this.
>>
But anon, what if I have friends and even make an attempt to attend every possible social event despite my anxiety but can't deeply connect with them and am crippled by the constant fear that they all hate me or even worse just tolerate me. And what if despite putting myself out there and trying to introduce myself no one gives enough of a shit to reciprocate the effort and forgets about me? I really tried the
>just try super hard and it'll be good XD

But it's mostly just a meme
>>
File: Excuse_Me_Sister.jpg (43KB, 408x322px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me_Sister.jpg
43KB, 408x322px
>r9kbot is active
>Normalfags still manage to post the same shit over and over

???
>>
I was just lazy and didn't try hard at life so now I have to try really hard at an age when most people are just cruising in life.
>>
>>37943525
I'm not ugly, I'm just not confident, I'm probably 7/10 to be completely honest.

Popping pimples is a bad habit and lead to scaring

I eat normally, I still am fat.

I do have some social anxiety, but it's not that bad, but i am extremely empty with no ambition, had a shit childhood. I probably have more than just depression, but no one cared enough to help it when I was a kid, and I don't give a fuck.

Also, I don't really want A gf, they seem like too much to deal with, even more than my literal crippling loneliness.

And yet, op, you're a bigger faggot than me.
>>
>>37943749
What the fuck does yu gi oh have to do with the post?
>>
>>37943525
Normies actually believe this.Why are you here again faggot?
>>
>>37943944
OP is too much of a dumb faggot brainlet to compare to me and my skills. I'm at least better than him at one thing fucking lol
>>
File: 1498342155421.jpg (155KB, 455x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498342155421.jpg
155KB, 455x532px
fuck off fuckin normie
>>
oh shit, just apply lotion? it's that easy to stop being ugly wow thanks for the startling revelation, king of condescending normalfaggots, thanks for handing it down from your pulpit

there are people who have real problems that we could never identify with? that's a nice meme argument, but... doesn't it apply to yourself, guy trying to preach to strangers whose lives are radically different from his own? who asked you to make this boring thread indistinguishable from the last dozen advice-no-one-asked-for threads?

> s-stop jerking it to 2d!!
>>37943684
says the faggot who has 2d saved to his hard drive
>>
>>37943525
>just be better
>just make friends xD
>>
>>37943525
>Listen faggot, it was your choice to never get a handful of friends to talk to on a regular basis.
Stopped reading right here.
>>
Honestly anon i enjoy my shitty introvert life because people are generally annoying and boring.All normies are the same
>>
>>37943749
I can already tell you didn't read my post or atleast skim through, I already know that what you're doing is masking my truth with your memes as an attempt to cry for help.

>>37943788
I don't lose sleep at all over night from what other people think because if someone hates me for no reason, then that's their own problem, not mine but if they want to show any kind of visible disrespect towards me as a clear sign of them basically saying "fuck you" then I am going to confront them about it and make them explain to my face about what they're so angry about. Everyday I continue to improve and better myself by learning and doing new things. I have nothing to be insecure about because I am a very clear and straight forward person with nothing to hide. What the fuck are you doing with you're life?
>>
File: 1493604040085.png (134KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1493604040085.png
134KB, 247x274px
>>37943525
hoo boy, I love these threads. Monitoring for lols
>>
>>37943525
>Also pop any pimples on your face, thinking they will magically go away on their own is just a meme, all that does is make it grow more.
Leads to scarring, the fluids from inside will cause more pimples in the area surrounding it, and it makes a small pimple into a huge red spot. Also they do magically go away, for me at least, after 1-2 days of not touching them.
>>
File: 016 (2).png (218KB, 760x247px) Image search: [Google]
016 (2).png
218KB, 760x247px
>>37943525
Go away normmie scum, reee.
>>
>>37943525
Cringe thread
Why do you care about losers on this board ?
Stop projecting and get laid for once in your shitty excuse of a life
>>
>>37943924
This
Op go to bed
>>
>>37943525
>just take care of your skin bro

>>37943814
What movie is this from?
>>
File: user.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
user.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>37943924
I don't know what to tell you, if you refuse to go out and learn more about life then that's the fault of your own ignorance.

>>37943977
This is my first time actually posting somehing life this on /r9k/. Also, how the fuck can you call me a normie when you don't even know who the fuck I am.

>>37943997
I was giving tips on how you could improve your looks, it's what I usually do. You have to TRY something, you can't just sit there and complain about being ugly. Also, I am not here to preach, just share some of my thoughts. Deep down inside you know that you're only cursing at me and the world because of the fucking hole you're in so quit being a pissy pants cry baby.

>>37944019
>be human
>naturally social creatures
>make friends
>become happy from another person's presence
It's not fucking rocket science, you're just refusing to do it because you blame it on ">MUH AUTISM" and refuse to learn and improve yourself.

>>37944043
I don't believe that for a second, tell me the truth about how you really feel about your sad life you lying sack of shit.

>>37944149
>XDDD AM I FITTING IN GUISSEE
>>
>>37944181
this is your society normalfag, it's not my fault that I don't want to be a part of it. Sooner than later you faggots will either kill each other or come for us and I'm already prepared for the later. Plz gtfo and stop trying to virtue signal your way into conversation, reeee.
>>
>>37944181
>implying having friends will fix anything
>implying it won't cause more depression

why try this fucking hard just to make friends and have meaningless interactions ?
>>
Normies btfo

Originalio keks
>>
File: 1423801117939.jpg (39KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1423801117939.jpg
39KB, 436x436px
>>37943525
>just bee urself friend xDD

fuck off normie
>>
>>37943525
>Listen faggot, it was your choice to never get a handful of friends to talk to on a regular basis. If you think that it's everyone's fault to make you act like such a introverted piece of shit then you'll never change. If you have at least one irl friend then you have the social skills to get more. If you have no irl friends at all, then it's probably because you're a shitty person. There are people in this world with bigger issues that you would never fucking understand yet you sit here under a roof with internet and complain about how your life is so terrible and that you are somehow meant to be at the bottom of the barrel. Holy fuck, grow some balls you pussy and go talk to people.

actually, there are studies that show if you don't learn how to socialize by the time you're 4 years old you'll basically be fucked in that area for the rest of your life. you can still learn how but it will never be your strong suit.
>>
>>37944181
I don't think you realize most robots are fucked beyond belief due to genetics or other issues that they have developed over the years due to their poor genetics(social anxiety,depression,schizophrenia and the list goes on and on)
>>
>>37943525
i keep having confidence issues that prevent me from expressing myself around people.

i can ask girls on dates now and talk to them without being super awkward (usually), but i dont know at all how to express attraction, it's like im deathly afraid of that for some reason.
my friend told me that a psychiatrist might be able to help me
>>
File: 1426106362419.jpg (19KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1426106362419.jpg
19KB, 247x249px
>>37944587
He's just another normie who thinks he has insight to robots when really, he's brain dead on the matter and can't accept not everyone is a normie like him.
>>
>>37944606
Smile and be yourself.

>>37944587
BE YOURSELF. Do iT PuSsY
>>
>>37944641
idk maybe that works for some people, but all i've gotten from smiling and being myself is female friends
>>
OP here, holy fuck i'm done with you autists. It's really not that hard to make friends, just go out there and TALK. Being quiet won't get you friends. As for ugliness, use some fucking foundation and clean up your acne, it's cheap and available in most countries. I'm a robot as well but holy fuck it's not that difficult to fix yourself up abit and socialize.
>>
>>37943525
I think my only issue is being socially stunted. I still have a friend, but I missed out on the whole big teen friendship thing. I can't imagine I'll ever fix it,

As well, I'm pretty ugly. I lift, but my face is deadset 3/10
>>
>>37944715
you ignored my response and just sperged out
>>
>>37943525
In all honesty OP, I've resigned myself to this. I'm not even that bad looking, I have a job, and a friend. But I don't see any point in wanting more, my childhood pretty much made me introverted so I'll probably never have friends outside of my family
>>
>>37944715

>Gives shitty advice then throws a fit when called out

You're not a robot. You're a normalfag with a gigantic ego. Go back to /soc/
>>
File: beeurself.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.png
81KB, 500x656px
>>37943525
just BEE urself originally :) xD
>>
>>37943525
>advice is don't be short and asian
>tfw short and asian

welp
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.