[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen a hot girl who's a loser?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (133KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 736x919px
Never seen one personally.
>>
they're called junkies
>>
>>37943265
Yeah. To you, anything with a vagina is hot. To other girls who are beautiful on the inside and out, looks aren't the only things that cut it.
>>
>>37943298
Usually they were popular before they became addicted though.
>>
>>37943265

I work with one. Granted, she's only 17 but as far as attractive goes I'd go balls deep with the purpose of procreation. The only thing is she's completely vapid, and has the personality of a pond. She embellishes her stories to always make her seem older or cool, has no form of thought for herself and lacks any self-awareness of how much of a clueless bitch she can be. She's a fucking loser.

I'd still nut on her face though.
>>
>>37943309
That is completely irrelevant. My views on women have nothing to do with this question.
>>
>>37943309
>To other girls who are beautiful on the inside and out, looks aren't the only things that cut it.
Yeah, but let's not act like they aren't a critical part of the equation.
>>
Would society even let her be a loser?

"Hot girl sighted! Here, have this car! Here, have this house! Here, have all this social and moral and financial support!"

I don't think it's even possible for her to be a loser, through no doing of her own. Being a hot girl is Toddler Mode.
>>
>>37943364
Good point. Even if they are natural losers they will still get a bunch of shit.
>>
>>37943378

Yep. It's why as a male you have to love a challenge, 'cause (everyone sensible knows that) our difficulty setting is much higher. If anyone here's depressed about being male I can help you out.
>>
not really, oddly enough i've seen several people we'd consider chads who were pretty pitiful
>>
>>37943509
I somewhat look like a Chad but I'm so autistic I fuck everything up.
>>
It can't exist. An attractive woman can join any social group and already be highly ranked because of her looks. She will never have trouble meeting friends, top tier men, connections. Attractive women are a precious commodity. Its simple economics. Ever seen a pretty young girl walking anywhere? Nah, she will get a ride some how. Some guy will have a card. Hot girls never died from hunger, someone will feed them. Hot girls are never homeless. You got a pussy? You got somewhere to stay.
>>
This is because hot people can literally fall off the face of the earth for 4 years and then re-enter society and become popular again.
>>
I don't think any female can actually be a true loner. In HS even the ugliest girls that would draw anime all day had at least one friend and never sat alone at lunch. Throughout HS and UNI so far I've never meet a female that had no friends. Females cannot be loners.
>>
File: wu2.jpg (53KB, 563x748px) Image search: [Google]
wu2.jpg
53KB, 563x748px
>>37943298
I know one sheesh....
>Addicted to herion
>sold her body on multiple occasions
>had sex with a 50 year old chinese restraunt owner who reused the same condom over and over again
>claimed he was trying to cum in her or something

>dated a homeless person after escaping rehab
>lived on the streets for two months
>dude od'd in a ditch
>she temporarily caught hep b

That's just this year
>>
>>37943528
Story of my fucking life anon
>>
>>37943265
she is really attractive, it caught my eye like a tractor beam and I had to investigate thread.

gorgeous.
>>
>>37944770
well help her. don't let her die, how bad could she have hurt you?
>>
>>37944841
>help her just so she can stab you in the back
Junkies cannot be trusted. Especially roasties.
>>
>>37944850
Love has finally found me. Who is she? Tell me! I need to stalk her right now!
>>
File: undercoverstacy.webm (2MB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
undercoverstacy.webm
2MB, 960x480px
>>37944850
>>37943265

There are plenty of top tier qts walking around. You just don't realize it because the true 10/10s don't dress like your typical roasties irl.
>>
>>37943265
I am not "hot", but I look good and I have no friends, no job, no money, schizophrenia, a single mom, etc.
>>
>>37944922
>schizophrenia
>single mom
yeeesh. I still would tho
>>
>>37944841
I fucked her a couple of times actually.
I always have my hand extended, but she just disappears and gets into fucked up situations.
>>
>>37944983
>>37944983
...I meant I was raised by a single mom. I'm actually anti-natalist and PCOS.
>>
>>37944770
Sounds like Cricket from sunnydelphia
>>
>>37945108
Oh well in that case I definitely would
>>
>>37945241
actually i'm having second thoughts
nvm i am ugly
my self esteem goes up and down all the time.
>>
>>37945403
post pic, let us decide that
>>
>>37945532
illegal.
email me.

[email protected]
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.