[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did niggers do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498261831896.jpg (58KB, 375x497px) Image search: [Google]
1498261831896.jpg
58KB, 375x497px
To deserve the special treatment that they receive. I wish I was born black. What an easy life. Being white is absolute hell.
>>
THEY WUZ KANGS
>>
Their ancestors were enslaved so now we have to feel bad for them and give them hand outs forever.
>>
>>37942166
>special treatment that they receive
What the fuck are you on about?
Blacks get no special treatment. I should know.
>>
A long time ago they got kidnapped and sold into slavery... by other niggers.
>>
Mulatto would be the best of both worlds - enough Neaderthal admixture to not be a complete drooling retard, but still able to qualify for all gibs and race quota shit
>>
>>37942222
Affirmative action, diversity quotas, overrepresentation in entertainment industry, normalization of anti-white terror, Marxist race theory dominating universities, pride is encouraged, black only grant, black only television, etc etc

"Privileged" whites have not a single one of these benefits.
>>
>>37942396
None of that makes up for the inferior genes though
It's like wanting to be a retard because they're treated better
>>
>>37942462
How are their genes inferior? Inb4 "They're all criminals" because that's a cultural issue, not a racial issue. Why do you think white genes are better?
>>
>>37942497
Well because they were slaves and had their continent conquered maybe.
>>
>>37942536
And that's genetic because...
>>
>>37942581
Because they were too stupid to stop it from happening.
>>
>>37942581
God damn nigger loving roasties have absolutely no brain in their head.
>>
if the government enforced slavery had just been reversed so those who owned slaves had to turn over their property to the slaves and become slaves themselves, it would all be good.
this is coming from a white man.
>>
Apparently the enslavement of blacks in the U.S. was one of the worst, I haven't looked into the treatment of other slaves in other nations so I don't know how true that is , and had further mistreatment after slavery was abolished. But it's not all that great, taking advantage of government handouts is a meme
>>37942396
The only things that seem like an actual benefit are affirmative action and diversity quotas, the rest I find strange that they exist but I don't think there's an over representation in the media, there's more than there used to be obviously but I wouldn't say it's too much. I'm not sure what else you could list that's significant.
>>
File: 1488489475449.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488489475449.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>37942396
None of that is really worth being almost universally despised and considered subhuman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.