[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*bumps into you* >EXCUSE YOU What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

*bumps into you*
>EXCUSE YOU

What do?
>>
>>37941992
Keep walking because who gives a shit
>>
>>37941992
you bumped into me, bitch

fuck off
>>
>walking down the street
>other retards are looking in a direction other than the one they're walking
>see them and stop
>they keep walking toward me
>excuse me
>they finally look at me and act like it's my fault

Fucking hate people
>>
>scarf
>coffee cup
>smart phone
get the fuck away from that generic piece of shit anon, I hate them type of people be it boys or girls
>>
>>37941992
>*teleports behind her*
>"excuse..."
>*unsheathes katana*
>*execute 100 different slices in 1 second*
>*...you*
>*gril is diced into 1000 tiny cubes*
>"h..heh nothin personnel kid*
>*sheathes katana*
>*adjusts glasses; pic related*
>>
>>37941992
Excuse you too, bitch.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING 3D WOOOOOMEEEN THIS IS WHY I STICK TO MY PURE 2D WAIFUS, THEY'D NEVER TREAT ME THIS WAY FUCKING NORMALFAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOTS!!!!!!!! ALSO STAY THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU KEEP SHITTING IT UP FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Nothing and carry on my way.
>>
>>37941992
>Stalk her home
>wear pic related
>rape her when ready
>>
>>37941992
s-sorry

t. leaf
>>
File: 1478313832091.jpg (79KB, 897x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478313832091.jpg
79KB, 897x810px
>>37941992
I literally had this exact shit happen to me. It was some short fit blonde stacy gymrat in yoga pants on the city street who even said "excuuuse YOU" like 0.5 seconds before the collision actually happened, and I had been walking straight for the last several moments while she was cutting on a diagonal. I just took it on the shoulder and kept walking, I'm like 200 lbs and she was like 110, don't know what the fuck she was thinking, didn't look back or say anything. I was also carrying a bottle of liquor in a brown bag and wearing the sweatshirt of a superior university while walking through the campus of an inferior one (which was actually very awkward in hindsight). This happened in Toronto sometime in 2012. That's my cool story, thank you for reading it and I'm sorry if I offended anyone
>>
>>37942660
kek ryerson?
>>
>>37941992
Start screaming at the voices that aren't there. Dumb roasties always get freaked out
>>
File: 1486403925539.jpg (195KB, 988x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1486403925539.jpg
195KB, 988x1235px
>>37942687
yep. I was walking through half drunk at noon in my u of t hoodie. felt bad man
>>
>>37941992
breath in her face and let my halitosis execute her
>>
*Fart loudly in her direction*

Yes, excuse me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.