[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gangstalking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

File: 568367098587.jpg (277KB, 2100x2487px) Image search: [Google]
568367098587.jpg
277KB, 2100x2487px
got banned for posting this on /pol/, so i will try here.... am i the only one here being unironically gangstalked?
i suspect they are trying to force me to live a more normie lifestyle, and get into social media, etc and stop 'influencing' neet / robot culture.
was called schizophrenic on /pol/, but i am actually going to the police in a few hours, and if they are unable to help me i will post the evidence i have here.
they have tried to kill me on multiple occasions, suspects were arrested but released, i am honestly done with all of this now and will make it go viral if i have to.
>>
This is 100% paranoid schizophrenic delusion but why would your "stalkers" want you dead but also want you to become a normie at the same time.
>>
>>37941858
no fucking idea, they are playing 5D chess, i am not even entirely sure if my lifestyle is the reason they are fucking with me.
i suspected it was random harassment at first.
they have a microphone planted in or near my house and can hear what i am saying and sometimes repeat it to me through 4chan posts or yell it from cars passing by my house.
>>
>>37941932
Interesting. How did they want to kill you? Please elaborate.
>>
>>37941963
i had bullets fired at my house and makeshift bombs thrown on 2 occasions.
>>
A good video on what OP is talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
>>
>>37941932
Schizophrenia is fucking scary sounding.
>>
>>37941801
can you elaborate on tangible non subjective evidence you have?
>>
>they have a microphone planted in or near my house and can hear what i am saying
>sometimes repeat it to me through 4chan posts or yell it from cars passing by my house.

Show us the posts then.
>>
Normies will kill and indoctrinate to spread their barbaric ways.
>>
File: 1496881145840.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496881145840.png
64KB, 507x540px
I believe you op.
How did it all actually happen?
Did you do something worth being stalked for?
>>
>>37942269
Normies have a demonic-like evil hatred for those who are different. These normies are trying to convert him or kill him.
>>
>>37941801
Post the evidence OP or you're a schizo
>>
>>37942302
When did they start? How did the actual attacks play out?
>>
>>37941801
A family member of mine thinks they are gangstalked and he got neetbux.

The religious elements in my family think he's possessed or something.

life aint fun when you're on the run.
>>
show us the bullet holes or result of these attacks
>>
>>37941801
Not a big deal. If they kill you, you will be resurrected into glory since Jesus died for the sins of the world. Try to forgive them so you can be at peace, but really it doesn't matter either way.
>>
File: IMG_2385.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
This thread is making me scared
>>
Never knew Terry Davis posted on /r9k/
>>
>>37941801
shouldn't you be in /x/ you schizo?
>>
>being gangstalked
>going to police
what's that gonna do bud
>>
>>37942578
>This thread is making me scared

why?
>>
OP here.
im afraid if i post the CCTV footage of bombs being thrown at my house i will be tracked down via weaponized autism and will be targeted even more.
going to the police shortly, i will report back.
>>
>>37942450
He can't because they missed :^)
>>
>>37942741
It's making me paranoid. What if there's 20 people outside going right up against my window trying to figure with how to fuck with me? Now that I have this on the mind I'm gonna hear something
>>
>>37942779
i mean on the walls or whatever, you absolute buffoon
>>
>>37941801
>>37941932
100% schizo, get some meds, they won't cure you but help you a bit
idk why am i even saying this because you're going to deny it anyway
>>
File: 1392276081022.jpg (170KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1392276081022.jpg
170KB, 522x800px
is this a Reviewbrah thread??? :DDDD
>>
File: close up.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
close up.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
Sounds like schizo, OP. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>37942778
Why would robots target you? We're not normies here, lad.
Get a grip.
>>
>>37942920
Who is fucking with Reviewbrah?
>>
>>37942920
He looks like a fucking alien
Not origilol
>>
File: reviewbrah fanart.jpg (104KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah fanart.jpg
104KB, 814x1200px
>>37942920
It is now

in an original way
>>
>>37942778
were all on your side, maybe just post pictures of where the bullets and bombs hit
>>
>>37941999
>posting alt right losers

>>>/pol/
>>
>>37942972
Nobody is no worries!
I remember back when reviewbrah was being "Gangstalked"
So this thread made m think of the time when he was :D
>>
>>37943005
do you fap on deviantart? is that why you dont like the internet aristocrat?
>>
>>37943005
I've watched jims shit way back when he did LPs and collabed with big al 2k6 he's not even alt right. He didn't vote trump. You're so uninformed it's embarrassing.
>>
>>37941801
Stop sucking metokur's dick, retard.
>>
>>37942778
If they have weaponized autism, they aren't normies. Also, why would you be gangstalked? Maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think people gangstalk you just to fuck with your mind.
>>
>>37941801
Your being ganstalked anon
Your a pathetic piece of shit no one cares about.
Why would anyone give a fuck about how you live ?
Don't kid yourself and get a hobby or get laid for once in your lifetime
>>
>>37941801
its true, im one of the people stalking you. we have daily communications through text and weekly group skype meetings about you. many of us live near you, but the entire group spans across the entire globe. don't worry, we do not want to kill you, we just want to drive you to the point where you kill yourself.
>>
>>37941932
We're coming anon watch out
>>
>>37941801
Well fugg :DD, sounds spooky
>>
>>37941801
OP you literally have paranoid schizophrenia

I know it's hard to tell internally because it all feels so real, but you have paranoid schizophrenia. Please see a doctor. I say this out of genuine concern, not malice.
>>
Don't go to the police retard. No doubt they're in on it as well. You have to get off the grid anon, destroy any tracks you may of made and book it.
>>
>>37945270
Shut the fuck up

You stupid trolls really fuck with people like the OP it's not even funny. You're an asshole.

Hurr durr fucking with delusional mentally ill people, I'm so edgy /s kys
>>
>>37945324
>t.gangstaker
>>
>>37943691
How about you shut the fuck up and quit playing these faggy games because no one cares or interested Also Op you missed your chance with one girl big fucking whoop Everyone has made mistakes but it's not like you have to be criticized over it I'm moving on with my life so fuck all of you
>>
>>37941801
We are not pleased you posted this. Did you honestly think we aren't monitoring your internet browsing? You will submit to us, or you will pay the price.
>>
>>37945587
This is OP's post guys.

When he's talking about the stalkers repeating what he says in 4chan posts, he's actually posting it himself without realizing it.
>>
>>37942966

this place is full of normies actually
>>
>>37946159
This or there are some sociopathic fucks amongst you
>>
>>37946275
Nice reading comprehension faggot.

I'm not OP.
>>
>>37941932
>they have a microphone planted in or near my house and can hear what i am saying and sometimes repeat it to me through 4chan posts or yell it from cars passing by my house.
The question is, why are you saying things when you're by yourself?
>>
>>37946359
the most recent one was actually in a thread about gangstalking.
a random poster replied to my post with ''meow meow meow', 2 seconds after one of my cats was meowing.
>>
>>37941932
Dude...seek help. You sound like a meth head or someone with actual mental issues. Please before you hurt someone or yourself.
>>
OP we told you to be quiet but you just won't listen. you better sleep with one eye open tonight
>>
>>37941932
They don't need to plant a microphone if you have a cellphone
>>
File: considering.png (137KB, 1124x960px) Image search: [Google]
considering.png
137KB, 1124x960px
>>37941801
Why not call a psychiatrist and get on anti-psychotic medication, and see if the problem ceases to exist after a few months?

If it does, problem solved, if it doesn't, you have a more valid claim than you have now, that this is actual gangstalking you experience and not just paranoid schizophrenia.

>>37941979
Maybe it was this real event, that triggered psychosis in you the first place. I can't possibly tell, but a stressful event is often the trigger for the schizophrenic experience. Maybe there really was a drive by shooting at your place, and they just got the wrong address, who knows, maybe it was a few kids throwing fireworks around in your front yard, I can't tell, but now you just sound crazy, and you aren't gangstalked anon, you are just schizophrenic. Again, give a psychiatrist a call, get on antipsychotics, they will help you.

Also I know from my own experience how convincing psychosis can be, and how you think you are sane when in fact you are batshit crazy, doing everything you can to reinforce your delusion and gather "evidence" to support your claim. Probably this won't reach the small still sane part of you, I'll try anyways:

What on earth makes you think you are so important or special, for a whole group of people spending time on fucking with you in this manner? Even if a group of people had a problem with you, they wouldn't spend all that time gangstalking you and planting listening deviced and tracking you down on 4chan, they would just beat you up badly or kill you. Think about it anon, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Be smart and give a doc a call now, and see if neuroleptics/antipsychotics don't help you.
>>
>>37946665
Yeah you're schizo
>>
>>37941801
Malcolm X actually died to /pol/. Stop making fun of muslims you bigot.
America lost a great man when he died. He was redpilling niggers and they killed him for it.
>>
>>37947307
This

Anybody get recs from YT after watching a tv show or talking about something? If corporations can listen in on you, imagine who else can. They might even be able to listen to your thoughts... but now I'm going full schizo like op
>>
File: 52675757879.jpg (27KB, 372x342px) Image search: [Google]
52675757879.jpg
27KB, 372x342px
>>37947307
my cellphone was off when it happened the other day (battery totally drained), i suspect it might have been via my PS4 controller / headset.
>>37947308
i told myself i was just crazy / suffering PTSD for a long time.
one night while i was browsing 4chan a jesuit priest stood outside my house and started yelling 'MASTURBATOR', i confronted him and he kept asking me to repent my sins, etc.
>>
File: eDXCbaODRA-12.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
eDXCbaODRA-12.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>37947426
Meanwhile irl

Origami
>>
File: 1487828487775s.jpg (2KB, 73x95px) Image search: [Google]
1487828487775s.jpg
2KB, 73x95px
>mfw this entire thread is just one person posing as multiple people
>>
>>37947461
op is a tree!?
>>
>>37947462

tfw you're me originally
>>
>>37947356

Nope, FBI killed Malcolm X and MLK, not le evil rayciss. Why do you think MLK's shooter was never caught?

Same thing happened to Rockwell, Jews don't like people who try to do anything productive when it comes to race.
>>
>>37947426
There are a lot of crazy folks of all kinds in this world, and you seem to live in a lively neighborhood. But just cause you've encountered a religious nut once, doesn't mean he's in on it, and was gangstalking you, and that this is evidence for you being gangstalked. Just means there was a crazy religous nut in your front yard yelling crazy things at you.

It's your schizophrenic mind that makes connections out of real events that just aren't there, but luckily there's good medication for that, which will really help you. Maybe after getting on it you'll need some time or even some therapy to untangle all that happened in your mind, and to set things straight in you head.

But it's not the end of the world, it's a manageable condition, you just have to take the first step and see a psychiatrist and get on those meds first. I write this to you because I empathize with you a lot because I've been there too at one point in my life, and I know that this first step takes a lot, to admit or to consider the possibility, to really consider it, that there's maybe something wrong with you, and that you might need to give a psychiatrist a call. It's a hard first step to take I know, but it's so much worth it. Do et.
>>
I dont believe im trying to be killed or anything niy I relate in a small way. I'm afraid to go out alone sometimes because I believe people who dont like me will drive by and make faces at me or call me out as the dude who likes to wear panties. fuck this. Just recently someone asked a question on my ask.fm page asking "have you ever worn panties" and im just thinking WHO THE FUCK IS THIS and now im paranoid that the whole town knows about my secret fetishes.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>37942003
>>37942904
>>37947149
>>37941858
>these non critical thinkers

The reason you are wrong all the time is because you jump to conclusions and never consider things case by case. You would see a black man and consider him a thief, see a muslim and consider him a terrorizing rapist. You are handicapped by your inability to consider what is being said to you.
>>
>>37947537
more often than not in my town the black people either are theives or have stolen something before.
thankfully we dont have any rapefugees here.
>>
>>37941801
I would advise against the police. How do you expect they would help?
>>
>>37947555
And more often than not you are a dumbass who can't reach original conclusions, forced to only think with a certain framework.
>>
>>37947580
I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing the same, don't act like you have some intellectual high ground, fuck off back to re ddit please
>>
>>37947522
i tried visiting a psychiatrist...
he started making judgements about my life, and insulting me before i even spoke one single word, when i tried to leave he told me more or less, to sit down and 'take my medicine', he basically berated me and knew things about my life which are impossible to know...
i didn't even know how to react, or who to report him to..
>>
File: laughss.jpg (166KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughss.jpg
166KB, 320x480px
>>37947611
So banal, talking to you. jumping from one assumption to another. First OP is a schizo because you are incapable of actually applying your thinking, you can only see things in terms of round pegs and round holes.

Then you move on to making assumptions about me. I'm a secret redditor out to get you, am I? Boy, under your own logic, you must be as schizo as OP.
>>
>>37947559
This
Police only further complicate matters and will probably fine you for wasting their time
Like a green number you can call to bring out Cornfed assholes with 70iqs to fuck up your already miserable day.
>>
>>37947655
This was a bad psychiatrist then. Sadly, there are a lot of incompetent idiots in this field . But important part are the meds, you don't even have to like you psychiatrist, just find one that you can tolerate.

Basically all he really has to do is five you a prescription for neuroleptics. He will most probably also want to see you every week or month or so, but yeah.. It is still important that you find one for you, one that you can work with.

Maybe try a female one, they are often more emphatic in my experience. Just don't give up after the first try, as you have seen you can always walk out of there, and try a new one, but keep on trying. I fucking guarantee you if you have found one that you can trust to a certain degree, at least to the point of you taking your meds, you will be much better off.
>>
>>37947514
FBI was racist at that time obviously.
>>
>>37947529
never used ask.fm before. how often do you get a question?, is it just a few occasionally?, or a full time thing?
>>
>>37947891
rarely. The only way to get questions if if you share your link on social media. I don't have much friends IRL but my online friends asked a few questions. You just have to make posts about it once in a while, and some people will ask questions. But everyday there's always a "question of the day" thing too so.
>>
Don't listen to these people, OP. They are in on it. You can't trust anyone, not even me. Find a way out and run, run, run until nothing could possibly follow you otherwise they WILL get you
>>
>>37947514
>Why do you think MLK's shooter was never caught?
What?
>>
>>37941932
I used to believe shit like this, then eventually got put on a med called invega, pretty much cured it but its a shot i get once a month in the shoulder.
dont let them put you on risperidol or you will gain like 100+ lbs
>>
>>37941801
hi OP i am the fbi and i can say we are looking for you weve indeed tried killing u on multiple occasions
>>
>>37948242
You took the blue pill.
OP doesn't sound crazy.
Actual schizophrenics think they have computer chips in their heads, think jesus talks to them or believe the government is attacking them with magic spells and shit.
>>
>>37947537
>tfw you think it's not irrational to believe that for many neets, there are at 5-15 government officials/shadow society to hit them

wew laddy
>>
>>37941801
im in the same boat OP, CIA niggers are following me everywhere i go because i have a space alien. I actually killed one of those fuckers in 1999 with my car. If you ever see them make sure to run them over, they glow in the dark.
>>
I actually think gangstalking is real, but it's not like in the movies where they actually come after you wearing MIB suits and make an attempt on your life. What typically happens is they have people shadow you in an attempt to make you appear schizophrenic which clearly is effective. Basically its a psyop done by multiple people over time with the intent of discrediting you as a normal human being.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.