[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /complete social failure/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 461x458px
>just went to a small party with all robots/cyborgs
>didn't say more than ten words the entire time
>tried to make one joke, sperged out and said nevermind
>have to text the host later and tell him sorry for bumming everyone else out

I'm such a disappointment, I just want to fucking die desu
>>
Parties suck. I just wait for people to talk to me. Otherwise, I just pull out my cell phone and do my own things while sipping my beer.
>>
>>37941605
That's kind of what I was doing the whole time, but thing is it was only 5 people and me, and I ruined the entire party by seeming so miserable.
>>
>>37941796
i know how you feel. i haven't gotten better in years. i assume people think there's more to me that i'm just scared to share, but there really isn't. so even one on one, i still have nothing to say. i'm boring and empty
>>
>>37941558
Just take off your pants and stand there waiting for a girl to come by.
Parties are easy.
>>
>>37941959
I have fairly interesting things to talk about, but can never relate to anything people say. Have never felt completely comfortable with any one person or group, and I can't force myself to talk or think of anything to say.
>>
>get invited to party
>show up to party
>host immediately tells me I have to leave
>party's not canceled, he just doesn't want me there
>egg his house
>key his car
>salt his lawn
Dick
>>
>>37942056
well then be glad you're not me. you could be stuck with both problems :)
>>
this happens to me at every single party. except I usually leave early and make an excuse saying "my bro was driving through so he said he could lift me" or some shit like that.
I had a family dinneer for my 22nd birthday, everyone started singing happy birthday - I couldn't even move or smile I was that awkward, people even just stopped singing because they saw how uncomfortable I was.
fuck I hate being this way, I'm the lowest of the low socially
>>
Parties are always so miserable desu. Life is hell.
>>
>>37941558
>go to a party yesterday
>have fun, people think I am pretty funny as usuall, fool around with some girl even
>today normie friend goes around telling me "duuuude she is totally into you"
>get some of my hopes up, unable to resist
>go to a party where she is at the next day although tired as fuck
>she completely cold-shoulders me
>obviously wanted the hosts dick all along
>does not get him, so probably gets dicked by another dude right now
>feel like shit even thinking that I was so much of a retard

The parties were pretty fun, but why do the normies keep reminding me of my inabillity to form romantic relationships? Just leave me alone with this shit for fucks sake. I cant do this anymore, it hurts really bad.
>>
>>37941558

Don't go to a party thats pretty general.

find one that has hobbies your really interested in. Then you have something to say.

In the meantime you might want to just research online on how to improve your social skills+watch a lot of TV(not fantasy shit, like IRL tv shows: shameless, You're the worst, etc)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.