[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mesomorphs think they can be robots LOL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (141KB, 680x472px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 680x472px
>mesomorphs think they can be robots
LOL
>>
>>37941312
I wish I was a mesomorph. I was actually athletic as a kid. Then I got fat. And I stayed fat.
>>
>>37941312
>Mesomorph
>Literally a manlet
>>
>>37941325
you can be fat and a mesomorph

it's not about weight it's about frame and proportions
>>
I have ectomorph arms, mesomorph upper body, and endomorph lower body. What does this mean?
>>
>>37941365
You're destined to be a bottom gayboi
>>
>>37941325
I'm pretty damn sure I'm an endomorph and that endomorphs get fat easier during puberty. The only way I wouldn't have gotten fat is if I developed anorexia.
>>
>ectomorph body type with long neck
>still only 5'11
>>
>>37941390
This reply was meant to go to >>37941338
>>
>actually believes in this body type bullshit
>>
File: 1495683525849.gif (307KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495683525849.gif
307KB, 500x519px
>>37941312
Tfw used to be tiny thing
Used to climb trees and swing from branch to branch
Nobody would listen to me
Puberty came and made me an endomorph chad
Horrified I tried to accept it
File type not recognized fatal error
Reboot
Attempt to reinstall Microsoft window FE edition
Hard drive sectors corrupted
System crashes daily
Male OS runs better than ever
3 years pass
Still unable to fix disk errors
People come up to me in the street
Nice drive man give me your specs
What's your patreon?
My motherboard inside is fried
Completely decommissioned
Tfw every day you stare at the magnet beside your desk and it seems easier to use every day
I am malfunctioning.
>>
>>37941312
>tfw animorph
>>
5'3" tall endomorph over here. Feels bad mang.
>>
File: BUCK.jpg (85KB, 474x900px) Image search: [Google]
BUCK.jpg
85KB, 474x900px
>>37941312
im a bodybuilder, every time i leave the house all i hear is

>big man!
>whats going on big guy
>whoah who stole the steroids
>... damn look at that guy...

im so autistic is hurts, like its painful, i say things, and theres silence. my body doesnt match my personality, i fucking hate it. now i either avoid leaving the house unncessarily or i just smile and pretend i have somewhere important to be to avoid speaking. i truly cannot understand what is wrong with me. i even wrote down certain things to say but thats a nightmare because it continues the conversation, and once i run out of script im fucked.

pic related... is me. i hate it but its in my genes
>>
>>37942072
Please fuck off. You have no idea how good you have it.
>'I'm absolutely jacked and will never feel physically intimidated. Girls think I'm attractive and I have the authority to tell other people what to do if I want to.'
>'Haha but I'm still a robot lol'
>>
File: fit feels.jpg (34KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
fit feels.jpg
34KB, 500x498px
>>37942218
yeah its true, i dont feel physically intimidated by anyone, and i know if i got into a fight i could damage someone, but everyone else is scared of me. It kills me to see the fear in peoples eyes, i just want to connect with another human. Its not nice being treated like a dangerous animal.

Also girls are more intimidated than attracted, you can see in their body language. Theres a list of bad things about being a bodybuilder

>clothes never fit. Never. all i can wear is a black t-shirt
>sweating all the time
>people expect you to be loud and confident
>legs rub together when you walk
>expected to always have girls falling over you
>cant get a job because people are fearful

At the end of the day, arent we all robots. not even trolling, im serious, its 5am on a saturday morning here, and im just thinking how lonely i am
>>
>>37941312
I literally eat pure crap and do next to no exercise and I look the same as the mesomorph but with stubby legs and a thin layer of fat over my stomach. IMO if you're not naturally mesomorph or at least a muscular endomorph then you should seriously consider suicide.
>>
The closes to those I am is to mesomorth but I don't look nearly as good as the guy depicted.
>>
>>37941332
Both are signs of high test. Congrats.
>>
>>37941312
Ectomorph looks like that lurch dude from star trek that carries luggage for Troi's mum. Can you just get a job like that? Space bell boy.
>>
>>37942435
Mate chin up. Self improvement is one of the hardest things bE it physical or intellectual or mental self improvement. Be proud you have the discipline to achieve those physical goals you set and try to see the achievements. See life for what it is, but focus on the good parts.

At least you're going outside and somewhat getting experience of social interactions. Keep pushing yourself. Tackling things you are afraid of (like talking to strangers) is a good attitude.

To other robots; we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves. We have to understand the robot condition is a mental state, a mindset. Yeah we can be jealous of people who call themselves robots who are taller or fitter or better looking (or female?) but at the end of the day it's the mindset that counts.

Some people milk it yeah. But some very successful people (success in any format, even passive like having good looks) can be extremely unhappy if they don't fit in to this world. We have to recognise that and empathise. Leave the judging to the common people.

And if you can empathise maybe that's one step towards breaking out of robotics.
>>
>>37941365
>ONE OF US

Oregano or some gay shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.