[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized I have no friends because I'm mentally insane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1496971851017.jpg (269KB, 647x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1496971851017.jpg
269KB, 647x1149px
I just realized I have no friends because I'm mentally insane and people have started to see that.

People that are unrelated to each other have told me I should be in a mental hospital.

My attempts at being normal have failed and they only made me realize I am absolutely fucked in the head and anyone can see that within the first minute of speaking with me, I am going to live a solitary existence until I die alone.

Should I just off myself?
>>
>>37941177
i will be ur friend
>>
>>37941177
You should indulge yourself in things that favor isolation. How exactly have you been told that you're "off?"
>>
>>37941177
Maybe you should seek professional help. If more than one person has suggested it why not listen? Just go in for an evaluation to any registered psychiatrist.
>>
you should avoid normies
they don't understand real and perceived mental illness
>>
OPs underaged and edgy, mods please ban him
>>
>>37941177
That is a beautiful image. Where did it come from?
>>
File: largeBird.jpg (112KB, 373x647px) Image search: [Google]
largeBird.jpg
112KB, 373x647px
>>37941215
>more than one person has suggested it
these people haven't suggested shit
it's been normies calling him a freak of nature
>>
Well, why don't you just embrace it and kill them, then?

They make you feel bad, you make them feel bad, too.
>>
>>37941245
If that's true an assessment will see that and he can move on without this bothering him anymore.
>>
>>37941193
"You should try applying for benefit, seriously, think about it."
"You're nuts! Have you been traumatized?"
"What have you been SMOKING?"
"You know, there's only so much we can indulge."

Holy fuck man, I am so FUCKED. I live an unnaturally solitary life, with NO social contact after work. I tried to make friends occasionally but they were put off.

>>37941232
I am 21 and have been living alone since 18 after I got kicked out and went homeless for 6 months.

>>37941215
What's the best that could do? Be monitored every second of the rest of my life?
>>
Also, the best one I ever got was "You're an empathy junkie, I swear to god I'm never going to contact you again", it was told to me by a 67 old year jew.
>>
>>37941372
Not even close. For most psychological problems they will give you treatment, usually medication or therapy or some combination of both, it's incredibly rare that you would be held and monitored unless you threaten to hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>37941177
>tfw find a friend (or group of friends)
>keep it cool few weeks
>sperg out over something
>people start to see that i am actually trash
>leave group and eventually find new group of friends
>this keeps happening for 20 years now

Only people who put up with my shit are my family and like 5 of closest friends. Talk about offing yourself OP, I'd do it if I wasn't pussy.
>>
>>37941177
You're language isn't fucked up.

You don't show any delusions of persecution or grandeur.

You literally have enough perspective to see what those interactions mean.

You aren't as crazy as you think, you are probably just a little eccentric and might benefit from self isolation. Or you could at least try to find some friends of a similar nature. It's a bit hard too, but eve a normie you can talk too while you get hammered or whatever can really take the edge off the whole social isolation thing.

Alaska awaits.
>>
>Should I just off myself?

It doesn't get better. I live out of loyalty to my family. We all die. We evolved to fear it (or we'd not have survived very long as a species) but for the individual death is oblivion.

The death of the mad mind is the only way to end madness. When there is nothing to think mad thoughts they will not exist.
>>
>>37941454
Fuck, I always wanted to live in Alaska, but I live in the shitty balkans.

Thing is, I think I have a weird narcissistic way of talking to people, which have began thinking I'm gay because of that.

I have a weird ass robotic way of walking down the street as if I'm trying to seem normal.

The only good thing I've been told is that I should be an inspector or something, I am really good at of over analyzing situations to the point of paranoia, and I only "let them in" on the stuff that doesn't seem batshit insane.
>>
>>37941192
Sure, do you have discord or something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.