[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which would u want to bang the most and why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1457.jpg (167KB, 636x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
167KB, 636x588px
Which would u want to bang the most and why
>>
>>37940815
None.

The steak with oregano on top please, my dear.
>>
All the way right. She's got them flanks
>>
>>37940815
>wanting to bang a stacy slut
none, thanks.
>>
>>37940815
left, i like her face the most. but right has that high performance booty
i'd be lucky to have any tho
>>
>>37940815
The one that is smiling because I can see she has good dental hygiene and that smile leads me to believe that she's an all around happy person who will spread that joy to others
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ.
>>
>>37940815
All of them.
Originally original
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts?? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ... lol
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts?? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ... mf kek
>>
4th because she has a cute look to her that makes her stand out
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts?? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ... damn ken
>>
>>37940815
4 and 1 beauties
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts?? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ... damn kek
>>
>>37940870
Who said they were sluts?? Op sure didn't. Don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming champ... damn beta kek...!
>>
First one on the left, although I'm disappointed by the lack of Asian QTs.
>>
Number 2 (starting from left).

She seems to have the most 'natural', least masculinised face. Though none of them are perfect.

She has nice legs too. I do like the alpha female's legs (3) - but her face ruins it for me.
>>
>>37940815
Girl on the right. I have a thing for short girls with big butts.
>>
>>37940815
1st one on the left but none of them are my type. Not a single one of them has hair of a nice color.
>>
>>37940815
honestly although its obvious none of us would have ever been fucked by any of these girls i would take the one dead center she seems like the dominant one over all the others in the group i would have loved if she had commanded me to pull down my pants while we are both in a truck by a park and she would start relentlessly sucking my dick but of course we all know none of this would actually happen anyways
>>
They're all guys, just look at their neck. They all have adams apples
>>
>>37940815
Center because she has strong arms.

I want my woman to have klingon tier sex with me.
>>
>>37940815
the furthest right is the hottest by far and shes packing a fatty so i would wanna sex her the most, plus shes got a cute smile and clean face, and isn't overly asserted like the others. all in all i would go as far as calling her a 10/10

funny enough i wouldn't mind absolutely breaking the center one just because shes so overconfident, almost opposite of how most everyone's saying they want to be dominated by her, even though shes pretty ugly

far left isn't bad either
>>
File: girls.jpg (62KB, 241x557px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
62KB, 241x557px
>>37940815
i just improved OPs pic
>>
>>37940815
> Which would u want to bang the most and why

I'd bang all of them...with a 44.magnum.
>>
File: download (16).jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
13KB, 275x183px
Look me in the eyes and tell me they didnt kinda rip off cannibal corpse
>>
>>37940844
>>37940870
This.

But my reason is cuz they aren't THICK ENOUGH.
>>
>>37941173
correct answer you win congratulations
>>
All the way to left:
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.