[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lostallhope/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0134.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
I'll be honest bros I'm almost feeling suicidal right now

>be me
>pretty standard KHV robot
>under 6', poor facial asthetics, lacking confidence, autistic etc.
>decide I want to change myself
>buy new shirt, 57 pounds
>get hair cut
>start working out
>start doing exercises to build confidence and improve social skills
>look at myself in the mirror and genuinely smile for the first time in a while
>drink 8 cans of beer and phone turbonormie friend asking to go to nightclub
>he agrees
>we meet up
>go in
>feel confident, definitely going to pull tonight
>make eye contact with girls
>look away instantly, almost disgusted
>tell friend it's not working
>he starts going up to them and literally asking if they'll pull me (smoother than that obviously)
>they all walk away laughing
>we go outside
>I ask him what I'm doing wrong
>"well your shirt isn't good at all, your facial genetics haven't been kind to you, I suppose your hair isn't that bad though"
>I literally have to stop him because it hurts so much
>I came out feeling really happy and confident
>when I get home I'm going to cry and rip the shirt up
>genuinely contemplating suicide

I was just starting to gain a little bit of hope and positivity and it's all been stomped out

So, who else here /lostallhope/?
>>
>going to a normie nightclub
go to an underground techno club you pleb, keep on going there any time you can, you'll meet some cool people and maybe (5% chance for the first times) you'll get a girl
>>
yeh but at least you dont have cancer
>>
>>37940463
>he thinks getting a haircut and changing up his style would make him more attractive

you might look more presentable but you're still the same old ugly faggot beneath it all. this is just a wake up call you needed a LONG time ago.
>>
>>37940463

If this is real then take the emotional pain you are experiencing as a lesson.
You aren't hurting because you are ugly, you are hurting because you're trying to force yourself into an ugly, sad lifestyle.
>>
>>37940463
What shirt did you buy anon?

Also the truth hurts a hell of a lot but that can be used to motivate/change yourself. (If that's what you want)

Idk how old you are anon, but keep working out heavily. Maybe the added testosterone will help contribute to a nice manly face as you grow older
>>
>>37940463

Also, depending on how much of an alcoholic you are, drinking 8 cans of beer and getting trashed before you go out is like big time pathetic-tier.

Imagine if you were one of those girls and some guy stumbles into the club, leers at you, loudly slurs to his friend something about "pulling", and is just in general visibly memed by the idea of "going to the club and pulling."

You could look like Chad and still get BTFO doing that.
>>
>>37940613
Hey, be nice faggot, Jesus.
>>
>>37940613
P.s KYS
>>
>>37940463

Listen,femanon here, plenty of ugly men fuck all the time. You said you walked up and lost confidence, that matters. Okay, so your shirt sucked, so get new clothes when you can. I'm an attractive girl and I don't always hit it off with people. I haven't been flat out rejected bit that's probably because I'm female.
Part of learning game is getting rejected and building from there
You're making a good start. Don't give up, build a thicker skin and keep going.
You"ll be okay, desu :). Have a good night.
>>
>>37940463
im sorry about that anon that can be really rough dude some of us just where not meant for love and God has cursed us as such we are the ugly creatures forgotten and unlovable no matter what we change and no matter how many women we talk to we all end up in the same boat we where born as failures and will die trapped in a life of mediocrity and midline depression but thats ok anon because at least you are breathing at least you doing SOMTHING some people on this board do NOTHING about their circumstances and that makes all the difference in the personal arena at least you tried feel pride in that anon feel pride in that. you are trying and that is the first step to recovery for a robot is trying . we are all gonna make it take it from me anon i am almost 40 and i can tell you that at youre age i felt the same fear of never being loved but it will pass we truly are late bloomers but that can be a beautiful thing fuck those bitches who laughed at you there really are people out there that look on the inside you just need to find them these bitches wont be worth a dime in the end remember men get better with age and women crumble with age they will hit the wall
>>
I'm sorry that I can't personally thank everyone ITT, but the support and guidance some of you have been offering is genuinely incredible, thank you

To everyone who offered support, I don't know if I actually would have gone through with it, but, you might have just saved a life
>>
>>37941893
>>37941893
You're welcome, sweetie. Justnkniw there are shitry and good people, bad dsyd and good days. Ladies like fit men and if you say you're working out in a world of weak estrogen laden men, you've for a good chance. Try going to a Ralph Lauren outlet store and look for classic outfits. I do that and my clothes are well received.
Take care, don't kys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.