[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsessive gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 31

File: image.jpg (175KB, 728x1117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 728x1117px
>be me
>met a guy that I fell in love with
>Ihaveneverfeltthisway.jpg
>start dating
>one month passes
>my anxiety impacts on the relationship
>I can see he is finding it hard to handle me
>he's sick this week so he can't hangout with me
>I get anxious because I really want to see him
>mind you he stole my first kiss and whatnot
>he says he can hangout in the morning, then he says later on he can't cause he's sick again
>I panic and call him
>we talk about how obsessive I am and how he thinks I need to take up a hobby, he told me how he tries to make me happy but he thinks he is failing.
>he considered breaking up with me
>he doesn't and says he loves me and whatnot
>everything seems resolved but I'm still sad and upset, I asked if we can hangout during the week and he says I hope so
>he thought that I didn't truly love him either and thinks I'm just infatuated
>I cry as I write this
I just wish he loved me back
>>
>>37939539
>>be me
Gee, who would have thought?
>>
>>37939539
How old are you? I don't mean that as an insult, I'm just trying to see if this is a puppy love thing or an actual problem.
>>
File: cheeeeee.jpg (113KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cheeeeee.jpg
113KB, 900x900px
>tfw no obsessive gf who always want to be with me
What does love even feel like.
>>
>tfw no local gf who can handle my rampant need for sex and engages my homicidal thoughts
>>
>>37939716
18 and nah it's not puppy love
>>
>>37939539
Maybe if you weren't so gay op
>>
>>37939730
Like having maggots under your skin, but good
>>
>>37939539
Get out you fucking norman reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37939730
You won't like it trust me.
I feel like absolute shit
>>
>>37939539
There're other boards for this kind of shit. Why here?
>>
>>37939539
Mooooooods mods mods mods moodss
>>
>>37939755
That may have been the wrong phrase to use.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't feel like you actually have a serious problem. Being attached to your boyfriend is not a strange thing. And, again, I don't intend to insult you, but you are a teenager. Things change with time and experience.
>>
>>37939834
it's allowed because it's just a trap
>>
>>37939539
Bait or retarded female who thinks this is her blog and is too unintelligent to choose a male that fucking cares for her. Fuck off.
>>
>>37939677
never understood why THIS is the forced joke that makes every one triggered... not the dot file format, not the (shim) not nothing, BUT THIS IS THE ONE THAT GETS PEOPLE.

>>37939539
I broke up my first relationship because of similar reasons, for me it wasn't the neediness it was the smothering, the suffocation, the crushing responsibility to want to make that partner happy by satisfying their emotional needs and demands, you know they're not a bad person. you just want to make them happy, they even deserve it to some extent, but the exhaustion sets in.

I imagine you're the same amount of soul crushing responsibility, it will destroy him. My ex also never truly gave a single fuck because she was too blinded by obsession, or just too emotionally unaware to actually stop and conceptualize my feelings.

My recommendation to you is that you try to chill out and start focusing on the things that improve him and what he wants and even request the same of him. DON'T CRIPPLE EACH OTHER AND TRY TO BECOME EACH OTHER'S CRUTCH. JUST FUCKING HELP EACH OTHER ACTUALLY.

Also I'm probably projecting almost all of this obviously, but still insightful perspective to at least think about and take knowledge from.
>>
File: schooldayskotonoha.jpg (41KB, 860x477px) Image search: [Google]
schooldayskotonoha.jpg
41KB, 860x477px
>>37939539
I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to have a girl who wants to be with you, it's so foreign. I'm not even ugly, fat, stupid... or anything. I've never really met a girl I could imagine dating. I've gone on a few first dates but they were so hollow and I couldn't relate at all.
>>
>>37939539

Forget that guy he doesnt see you as anything more than a practice gf to get rid of as soon as something more stable comes along

come be my qt clingy gf I'll give you attention 24/7
>>
File: 1496198702924.jpg (28KB, 287x266px) Image search: [Google]
1496198702924.jpg
28KB, 287x266px
>>37939539
tfw no oreganolly obsessive gf
>>
>>37939539
>Being in a relationship

Reminder that if you have been in a relationship you have no place her and should get out
>>
>>37939539
What's the source for this? google image search didn't return anything.
>>
>>37939539
>Says he loves me
>Considered breaking up with me but didn't
>I wish he loved me
Maybe he's right, you do need to find a hobby, or something so you don't worry excessively over the relationship.
>>
File: 1496558906217.jpg (108KB, 509x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496558906217.jpg
108KB, 509x786px
>>37939539

This is literally me a few years back. You have an anxiety disorder. Make sure he knows that. Like...this isn't your fault exactly but you do need to do your part in finding ways to help yourself calm down.

If you want someone to talk to about it, reply with a way to contact you.
>>
>>37939958
>I broke up my first relationship because of similar reasons, for me it wasn't the neediness it was the smothering, the suffocation, the crushing responsibility to want to make that partner happy by satisfying their emotional needs and demands, you know they're not a bad person. you just want to make them happy, they even deserve it to some extent, but the exhaustion sets in.
This hits eerily close to home, down to your choice of words.

To any lonely anons reading this, an obsessive gf will not make your lives better. Trust me. At first it will be fine, but as soon as you want to spend just a bit of time alone it starts going downhill. You love her and you want her to be happy, but at the same time you know that she will only be happy as long as she is with you and she makes that very clear. The realization sets in that you are now obligated to spend literally every second of your life with her. You love her and you enjoy the time you spend with her and you are happy that you are with her on some level but it's exhausting. Really, really exhausting. Forget about having hobbies, friends, the ability to make your own decisions. Forget about having a life of your own.
>>
God I wish I had an obsessive girlfriend.
>>
File: 1497284407579.png (290KB, 821x765px) Image search: [Google]
1497284407579.png
290KB, 821x765px
>>37940336
This... I've been here guys. Its not good.
>>
>>37940293
Hey I have a email you can talk to me on
It's [email protected]
Thank you for the help :)
>>
>>37940405
It's too fucking late there in austria. Go to sleep
>>
>>37940336
Just let us fantasize about experiences we never had, pls
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 791x1738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 791x1738px
>>37940336
Op here
What can I do to improve my anxiety?
>>
>>37940336
random anon that no longer wants to have a life on my own, getting a gf like this seems better than becoming an hero.
>>
File: 141109990113.png (136KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
141109990113.png
136KB, 332x450px
>>37940293
>>37940425
Replied to your email. Check your spam just in case.
>>
>>37939539
he's right

find a fucking hobby that is not posting here
>>
>>37940498
He's not saying that he plans to at the end their anon. He's just saying that he isnt going to break up with you right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 787x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 787x449px
>>37940604
Oh that kinda worries me/:
What can I do to improve myself so he doesn't end it
>>
>>37940557
Hey I have replied
>>
>>37940648
>>37940664
I'll monitor your thread but for the most part I'll reply to you in email.
>>
File: Burger Olympics.gif (1MB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
Burger Olympics.gif
1MB, 450x252px
>>37939730

>>tfw no obsessive gf who always want to be with me

Be careful what you wish for la'. It can be wonderful while you're together. But when you can't be together, it can be difficult. If you have an ounce of mental discipline then you will miss your obsessive gf when you are apart, but still be on an even mental keel. You won't have breakdowns complaining to your gf over text about you don't want to do anything except be with her, and that she is the only thing in life worth living for.

But as we all know, women are children. When things don't go their way they whine about it to whoever will listen, in this case their bf who they obsess over. It is a cycle: receiving love (even just communicating through text with someone who truly cares about you) is like nothing else. You learn to cherish these moments, as they are distractions for when the negative part of her obsession hits. She wants nothing else in life but to be with you, but in the most depressing way possible - as in, she takes no pleasure in any other activity of her life except being with you. She is something of a fuckup, but she lacks the discipline to come up with and then apply alternatives, so she cuts herself instead.. She flirts with the idea of suicide because she can't have you and she has nothing else to live for, even though she knows she's too pussy to go through with it.

But if you can be with her enough of the time to satisfy her obsession, then shit's pretty cash.

t. long-distance obsessive gf has anxiety
>>
>>37939539
>mind you he stole my first kiss and whatnot
12 year olds shouldn't be posting here
>>
>>37940803
18 buddy.
Lol, remember like I'm a shut in virgin.
>>
>>37940789
Yeah I really don't want to be like this anymore, what can I do to stop this cycle and be happy?
>>
File: 1493840327297.jpg (12KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
1493840327297.jpg
12KB, 292x282px
>>37939539
i had a bf like this once.
its really difficult to explain, but being like that makes it seem like he doesnt make any progress with you, it may even come off as a lack of trust. like even if he does nothing at all he could be back to level 1 in the relationship at any moment. its not a nice feeling. you should really find something you like to do other than be with him, and ditch him sometimes to do it. "i have plans,sorry." and such. it'll help you out in the long run.
>>
>>37939539
I want a gf like this so badly.
>>
>>37940873

Break up? Although that risks losing the one person who's ever unconditionally loved you. Although I suppose if you're normie enough to get one gf then you can get a second one.
>>
>>37940498
Girl! It's too early in the relationship to cry about every insecurity to him unless he's helping you cope (which doesnr seem like it.) It's good you're being upfront about your mental illness but now you're just being annoying. FIND A HOBBY. Love and obsess over him but don't show him the extent of it. I hate exposing I'm a female but, anytime we get slightly upset or my boyfriend and i argue, I think he doesnt love me. After 2 years and us talking about marrige a lot, he still has to sit me down like a child and explain how his actions proves he loves me. That shit is so embarrasing when i calm down. Dont be like that. Also it's only been one month so you guys don't even have to love each other. Just enjoy the time you guys get to know each other. You cant know you're gonna be with someone forever after a month so if you guys don't work out, it'll be fine.
>>
>>37941241
This was good thing to say and you said it in a very cute way. I hope OP listens
>>
So this thread has turned into a small pocket universe inside r9k where people talk relationship problems.
I'll sum it up quick:
>be lucky enough to have gf
>8 months in
>she is obsessed with a few female friends of mine
>gets angry if I talk to them privately or even if they know something about me she doesn't
>had multiple arguments which always ended with apologising to each other

>just out of the last one
>have been talking for over 4 hours
>kept asking about what I speak with them and how she doesn't trust me because I keep things from her
>e.g. she's mad because I share memes with my friend but not my gf since she wouldn't like that trash
>meanwhile she doesn't let me on her phone
Might've missed some details it's around 6 AM right now.
Do I just end it? I really don't want to lose her and from what she's telling me she doesn't either.
>>
>>37940789
My ex used to be like that, me loving her with every fiber of my body because I had given in to the lie that she loved me just as much and more...but when the day came when we were forced to be separated(parents didn't like me because she obsessed over me) she barely put up any resistance. Her eyes were red when we last met, and that's all I got out of her when I had walked back home. Three days later she seemed to act as if nothing was wrong in the Discords. The week after the break-up she had started dating another NEET weeb even though she promised me that she was going to take a break from having a relationship, in a way to give me time to get over it. I really don't have anything else to do with my life now besides browse /r9k/ as most of my friends have become distant due to me paying her more attention.
>>
>>37939539
post face anon

orinasndsa
>>
>>37939755
That Is most definitely puppy love, and if the minimum age on the site wasn't 18 I'm sure you wouldve said something even lower
>>
File: Cant Stop The Hustle.jpg (18KB, 245x315px) Image search: [Google]
Cant Stop The Hustle.jpg
18KB, 245x315px
>>37941306

I try to tell myself that her not truly loving me is a possibility, but I seriously doubt it. She gets much more sad about missing me than I do about missing her. Ironically part of the reason why I don't miss her sometimes is because she's so damn depressing about missing me. I was her first, and desu I feel like I somehow fucked her in the head to the point that if we broke up then she wouldn't ever find somebody else.
>>
File: 1474149754254.jpg (79KB, 720x606px) Image search: [Google]
1474149754254.jpg
79KB, 720x606px
>>37941432
Where did you get my diary you fucker
>>
File: Smug Jack.png (11KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Jack.png
11KB, 245x206px
>>37941543

Idunno man. Perhaps this thread has EXPOSED a quiet /r9k/ minority of cyborgs who have deep relationship issues but can't discuss it here without it turning into 'normans out ree' etc.
>>
>>37939539
http://robottest.16mb.com/
>>
>>37939539

>me
>socially awkward
>find bf who i thought was also socially awkward
>lolwut
>turns out he's very sociable and has things to talk about he just cant find people with the same interests, which makes me the socially awakard one in relationship
>anytime i meet up with bf theres always weird pauses every fucking time
>tfw dont think i deserve him

fuck i wish i wasnt this way, most of my problems in life is because of my fucking lack of social skills
>>
>>37940425
Also sent mail but I think you're in good hands.
>>
>>37939539
>he says I hope so

I dated someone similar a couple years ago

Hes gonna turn you down but says "hope so" so it seems like he doesnt want to

Bitch wouldn't give me 30 minutes alone with my vidya

Gl tho
Try not being an obsessive cunt
>>
>>37939539
>fall in love with a guy I know over Discord
>Feel too anxious to message him
>everytime I talk to him he seems to get more perfect
>try talking to him today and I haven't gotten a reply
What do I do? I wanna talk but I'm scared I fucked up. Last time we talked it was just about Hollow Knight.
I'm starting to feel our interests don't match up, like mine are inadequate and incompatible with his.
I've been really into the Pokemon TCG and I can't even convince him to try it same for Overwatch and other games.
>>
>>37942888
Easy route: Drop it and find some other person on discord to talk to.

Hard route: use the search function on Discord: TAKE NOTES ON EVERYTHING he says. Build a profile of him: his hobbies/interests, past experiences, habits, etc.

Feign interest in his hobbies. If its a video game then download it. If its a movie/tv show/animu, download it and watch it so you can talk to him about it.
>>
>>37939539
This is not love op. You can't love someone in just a month. This is "excitement". My gf is also Linda obsessive and it's a real turn off. I just wish she had other hobbies besides waiting to talk to me. Inb4 I wish I had that etc. No , you don't.
Make your self love worthy. Hang out with your friends more, let him miss you instead of always texting first, and DO find a hobby that takes quite some time, like drawing. You will see things will get better
>>
>>37942952
I wanna take the hard route. I am afraid of becoming him in the process, though. I've seen it happen before with people. I like being my own person
>>
>>37943053
You could always not stalk him and be creepy.
>>
>>37943053
Thats a sacrifice your going to have to make if you want him and i HOPE you and him live in the same area.

Unless your super interesting or really hot then you might have to become his clone.
>>
File: images_47.jpg (20KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
images_47.jpg
20KB, 509x289px
>>37941916
I know how you feel. Then it kills me when he says "you need to make some friends besides me."
>>
>>37939539

wow OP,

you're being super pathetic lmfao...I used to be exactly like this with my ex and I look back at myself and its fucking weak and pathetic and will do nothing but tear you guys apart

Hence why my ex is my ex

I am still extremely mentally ill but I have a new boyfriend and we are both obsessed with each other but we're not panicking, crying, unable to function without each other...

Grow the fuck up please this shit is childish and not healthy and is going to ruin every relationship for you for the rest of your life

ALSO, no point in asking 4chan for advice cuz you're not gonna listen, you gotta learn for yourself
>>
>>37943410
>me and my bf are going to a lakehouse and we invite over his lady friend
>me there: n o t h i n g t o s a y
>meanwhile with the girl their talking all day every second. (Helped by her having a four year headstart in knowing him, and having life experience like being in the boys scouts growing up)
>bf: hey X your so quiet and the girl as 30 things to say off the top of her head!
>coming back and i still talk to him but ever since ive been binge watching tv shows just to improve conversation skills
tldr: i know that feel....
>>
>>37939539
>>37939755
ahhh its an abusive relationship
you're mutually co-dependent and he's pulling back as a form of manipulation
run, break up, get out
>>
>>37940052
This. I've also tried wayback machine, saucenao and other dumb shit.
>>
File: vlcsnap-596190.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-596190.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>be obsessive girlfriend
>get broken up with
why?
>>
>>37944657
Usually because the only thing you do is just think about a person and how you want to spend time with them instead of entertaining yourself or being productive.
>>
>>37944004
You are over analyzing this, anon. She likes him and has no other interests, he likes her and also has other interests. He likes being with her but is overwhelmed by having to be the sole item of interest in her life so he considers breaking up with her. There's no manipulation here, just a teenager trying to figure out if having a cute girlfriend is worth dealing with all of this responsibility.
>>
File: 1494862530649.jpg (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494862530649.jpg
97KB, 300x300px
>>37944727
I don't know why this is wrong?
>>
Female friend texted me today, I ignored it. She then sent me another text saying she was sorry if she did something to make me mad, didnt respond. She sent me another text pissed off for not replying. Shortly after that she sent me a lewd pic of herself in some skimpy outfit that really showed off her boobs.

What do?
>>
File: 1245111223.png (438KB, 575x864px) Image search: [Google]
1245111223.png
438KB, 575x864px
>tfw no yandere obsessive gf
>>
I never understood this. I've never been obsessive with partners- I'm uber low maintenance and very introverted, and need time to myself. Why can't you just like, not be obsessive? I've got self esteem issues and anxiety, and I don't do this because I've got a good logical hold on my emotions and hate bothering people. Cultivate these things.
>>
>>37944912
>Hey girlfriend of which I am dating for companionship, what would you like to do?
>nothing at all
>Okay girlfriend, since I am a human and have interests I wish to do something, would you like to join me
>No I only care and think about you
>But girlfriend, if you actually cared about me beyond a shallow personal interpretation of what you think I am, you would care about my interests, at least enough to respect them
>No, for I am a clingy girlfriend

Never date clingy girls. They always say they care about you and would do anything for you, but when it comes time to literally do ANYTHING, they don't. Clingy girls as selfish self entitled cunts that you have to babysit.
>>
>>37944657
>>37944912
is me
somebody please answer me ty
>>37944988
I would rather be obsessive than self-involved. Your post reads like an attention-whoring blogpost, written by the most typical of roasties.
>>
>>37944988
In the same boat as you, my gf is seriously high maintenance/needy and i've told her i'm quite introverted, so sometimes i just don't want to talk to anyone at all and she doesn't get it, she takes it all fucking seriously and personal.

I've tried to explain to her time and time again.

I'm now at a point with her is that now shes doing the complete opposite and i have no clue how i feel about this, shes being deliberately distant and it fucking hurts.
>>
>>37945034
>I would rather be obsessive than self-involved.
I'm not self involved. I'm just not uber needy either. Self sufficient is a good word. I'm just saying that these character traits don't have to rule your life.
>>
>>37945027
It just sounds like you dated an introverted homebody. What does this have to do with being clingy?
Being clingy =/= no mutual activities.
>>
File: 15879-620x-szskiri.jpg (22KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
15879-620x-szskiri.jpg
22KB, 620x320px
>>37945057
You should proof read your posts before posting them.
You've posted the word "I," almost ten times in just two posts.
>>
>>37939539
he loves you you fucking idiot
>>
>>37945098
Do you know what the word hypocrite means?
>>
>>37945116
Please recite the reasons that I would be considered hypocritical.
Thank you.
>>
>>37945098
>>37945034
Why are you being bitchy to the only person in this thread giving solid advice on dealing with your issues rather than congratulating you for having them?
If I were dating you, I'd dump you. You seem self absorbed and time consuming and not enjoyable to be around at all. That chick>>37944988
gets it.
>>
>>37941543
what does this pic mean
oreignano
>>
>>37945137
>criticises someone for using the word "I" a lot
>literally the whole thread is a narcissistic blog post talking about herself
>>
>>37940789
>tfw ldr gf with depression anxiety and abandoning issues
Shit is tough
>>
God, if I were your bf I'd be out of there. You sound awful. Forget all these thirsty betas who would date any girl who looked at them, any man with sense avoids psychos.
>>
>>37945138
She has yet to offer any valuable advice.
>Why can't you just like, not be obsessive?

What is next, should I try just beeing myself?
Please wise roastie, enlighten me. I'm ready to ascend to your plane of dumb stacey consciousness.
>>37945163
It's not about myself, I'm asking about the reasons that an obsessive gf would not be ideal from a guy's perspective.
>>
>>37941432
Nia were you dating and did you dump me?

Holy niggertits on a stick stapled to a monkey's foreskin you did1!!1!!!
>>
>>37945211
i've been lurking and now i post

you fucking desperate moron.
>>
>>37941267
Which one do you value more? Your friends or gf? Based on that do what needs to be done - either keep some distance to your friends or break up with your gf.
If there's no trust in your relationship then what is the point?
>>
>>37945211
>Please wise roastie, enlighten me. I'm ready to ascend to your plane of dumb stacey consciousness.
That wasn't me, but I'm no Stacy, just not ruled by emotions like you obviously are. You're not interested in changing, are you? And the tragedy is, you can still find a bf willing to put up with you. You have no need for this thread because you know the guy will put up with your manipulative bullshit anyway, for the sake of not ending up on this godforsaken site or others like it at some point due to "tfw no gf".
>>
hey obsessive gf's
what does it take for you to get obsessed over someone?
is it their looks, their personality?
do you care about their flaws once youre hooked to them?
>>
>>379390539

Guess B emojis dont render, should've known from 2003 site.

Inb4 newfag

Am 1 of these cunts
>>37941790
>>
File: 1493072049173.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493072049173.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
>>37945277
>Wahhh how dare u enjoy a relationship dynamic that i don't
>Wahhhhhhhh all relationships must be within the parameters that I deem normal and acceptable
I think you took a wrong turn on your way to reddit, friend.
>>
Look, I come from an unusual place. I'm a lesbian, and I've both had and been the obsessive gf. When you're dating someone like you, it's hard. You feel like you have no space to yourself, like you're being manipulated, and (as it was with my ex) like you can't leave because you'll hurt them (in extreme cases, they threaten suicide etc.). Basically, this kind of behaviour removes all autonomy of the other person in the relationship.
On the other hand, I know where this comes from. I've been anxious and lonely and with poor self esteem, and I latched on to a girl and probably made her life just as awful as the later ex did to me. I get it, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to advise you to change. Go to counselling, talk to friends, whatever. I doubt your problems stem from the same place as me (growing up lesbian in a strict religious family in a small town does strange things to your psyche), but there will be a root cause somewhere. Try to figure it out, for your own sake, as well as for your bfs. You don't want him to end up feeling controlled and manipulated, and end up hating you.
>>
>>37945151
My gramps two years into vietnam
>>
>>37945329
You lack basic reading comprehension. I said nothing about relationship dynamics.
>>
>>37945329
Are you having a psychotic episode or are you just pretending to be a retard to make women look bad? Either way it is time to stop posting
>>
>>37939539
And why the fuck is it that high on enjoyment of life?
>>
>>37945362
The dynamic is me being obsessive and them enjoying it.
You're whining about it.
>just not ruled by emotions like you
>You're not interested in changing, are you?
>you know the guy will put up with your manipulative bullshit

How mentally stunted are you?
>>
>>37945364
keep white knighting on an armenian marine life appreciation board
>>
>>37945410
>How mentally stunted are you?

you clearly belong here tho
>>
>>37945064
I was more talking about the kind of girl that OP seemed like. A clingy girl can't do anything on their own, or else they wouldn't be clingy. The girl I had wanted me around for every possible thing, if I went out she had to, if I stayed in she had to, she did practically nothing without me, which meant when I was otherwise occupied she did N O T H I N G. Not only that, but since she wanted to spent every possible waking moment she could with me, she stifled out my pen and paper RPG groups since she wanted to be with me, but not actually play the game. I made the ultimatum that she can't come with me because she distracts me and the group from our once a week meeting, and even after I got out on my own she would call and bother every hour, and after I started turning my phone off she turned into a cold bitch about how I wasn't paying enough attention to her and how she thinks I don't love her and all the same fucking things OP said.

Clingy girls are just selfish, entitled, stupid cunts that will eventually suck the life out of you unless you are just as selfish and stupid as they are.
>>
>has a clingy obsessive gf
>love every moment of it
>tease her about it and seeing her get flustered makes me smile
feelsgood
>>
File: 1413063824886.jpg (97KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
1413063824886.jpg
97KB, 685x487px
>>37945482
how get
help an anon out anon
>>
>>37945410
>The dynamic is me being obsessive and them enjoying it.
You started these posts by asking why you got broken up with for being an obsessive girlfriend. Someone explained to you why some guys would dislike being with a person like you and instead of accepting your faults and seeking to improve on them, you entered full defensive mode and jumped at the poster.
No, I am not white knighting (I don't know who) and the other poster is not mentally stunted either. There is something very very wrong with you and youre a shit person, do yourself a favor and stop seeking out relationships.
>>
>>37945492
Be le eks dee biggest funny boyo or be conventionally attractive but willing to do people with very low self-esteems
>>
I've been lurking on this thread, and you know what OP? I'd say your clinginess isn't your main issue. I'd say your rudeness and unpleasantness is. Tell me, how did you hide your thoroughly undesireable personality from this man? I'm genuinely curious, I need to be able to do that for girls. Are you just a 10/10 so personality doesn't matter?
>>
>>37945492
She wanted someone to care about her for once in her life so I told her how much I loved her.
>>
>>37945527
>Be le eks dee biggest funny boyo or be conventionally attractive
i can be funny in a depressing way
>conventionally attractive
lol no
>willing to do people with very low self esteem
always
>>37945552
yeah but how did you get her to care about you caring about her
you're probably hot right
>>
>>37939539
Source

NAA-TAN TO GOSHUJIN-TAMA
>>
>>37945552
You're going to get cheated on. A lot.

Just being honest with you because somebody has to.
>>
>>37945576
I talked to her, teased her a bit in conversations, did things with her, and acted like a big brother to her I guess I could say.
>>
>>37945533
You realize "obessive gf" isn't OP, right? Just a guy trolling...
>>
>>37945610
Anon, her and I have been in a relationship for four years so no I won't.
>>
Considering I'd be fine with my significant other being the only friend, would probably be fine with Them being clingy and obsessive.

Used to be so myself, today it'd probably be hopeless romantism and passionate devotion but..

Losing oneself in one another is a bliss, being able to please someone so dear or share joy and delight, sorrow and melancholy with. Not to mention talking for hours without notice.

It feels funny, but it also pains me to be in love with someone you do not know yet and haven't even meet. Not knowing if they're alright.. I hope to find Them as soon as possible so I can take proper care of them and wayfare through life by eachothers side.
>>
>>37945936
post some contact then
>>
>>37939539
This girl tried to stab me because I wouldn't go out with her, does that count?
>>
>>37945936
>Losing oneself in one another is a bliss, being able to please someone so dear or share joy and delight, sorrow and melancholy with. Not to mention talking for hours without notice.
agree completely
>It feels funny, but it also pains me to be in love with someone you do not know yet and haven't even meet. Not knowing if they're alright..
mmh.. ive felt the same thing for a while. i can remember the day, it popped up in my head
>>
>>37939539
>ITT: a bunch of normfags who have had gf's!
gtfo!
>>
>>37946781
are you an obsessive girl?
>>
>>37939885
>>37939834
it's allowed regardless because the rules don't say "SECRET CLUB NO GIRLS ALLOWED"

you just have to keep camwhoring where it belongs

r9k is for feels, from all nations, creeds, bagine or benis
>>
>>37948222
w-why anon
oreginao
>>
>>37948754
because if yes I want to talk more with you
>>
>>37948763
i am but are you the anon i was talking to ;w;
>>
>>37948854
the other girl? no
i am a boy anon that wants to talk to an obsessive girl
>>
>>37939539
>>37939539
I have a special hatred for you "yandere" obsessive types. A girl like you ruined my best friends life.
>a completely selfish bitch, everything is about her and how she's feeling.
>Resents anyone spending time with the guy, even lifelong friends like me, even his own fucking family
>Tracks his movements through gps she forced him to install on his phone
>Forced him to give up all his email and social media passwords. She "verifies" that he has been a good boy at the end of every day.
>Actually gets angry and sits there like a little child and pouts
>Lied about being on birth control to get pregnant because she was so scared of being alone
>Decided she didn't like the idea of him even having friends anymore so she moved him two hours away to live with her parents
>Decided she was bored living at home so she made him fill out apps every day until he found a job several states away with no chance of any family or friends being near them.
>Convinced him I was a burden and that it would be best if he made new friends.

Deep down you're not obsessed, you're simply a fucking selfish, low self esteem cunt and I hope you get ovarian cancer.
>>
>>37948854
>>37948893
please come back now anon
>>
>>37949260
but i'm an obsessive lesbian
>>
I want an obsessive bf to chain me to his basement and give me a purpose to live ;-;
>>
>>37949427
what if i chain you to my bed and give you a purpose to live
(i dont have a basement sorry)
>>
>>37949427
Don't have a basement but I have a couple of empty rooms with blackout curtains
>>
>>37949427
post a throwaway for me to message you
>>
>>37949421
pure lesbians don't exist don't worry
>>
>>37949546
[email protected]
Be nice!
>>
>>37949635
>[email protected]
message sent
pls respond
>>
Op if you actually respected him, you'd actually pay attention to what he said. He loves you, fucking get over yourself and stop pissing him off you retard.
>>
>>37949546
You are pathetic :3 just how o like my boys >>37949546
>>
>>37949749
What's your throaway?
>>
>>37949749
There are girls who like pathetic guys?
>>
>>37949749
Are you not the girl that posted the gmail? Was I duped?
>>
>>37949749
>>37949785
theyre probably not nice though :(
>>
>>37940498
How do you get different colored bubbles on your iPhone?
>>
File: D-day.jpg (33KB, 615x378px) Image search: [Google]
D-day.jpg
33KB, 615x378px
>It feels funny, but it also pains me to be in love with someone you do not know yet and haven't even meet.

I know this feeling. had a relationship with a girl I met online playing mmorpg. Jesus, looking back at our conversation, I can say I was an idiot back then.
>>
>>37949831
Jailbreak
>>
>>37945576
>>yeah but how did you get her to care about you caring about her
from the viewpoint of a person with very low self esteem i assume that he probably just had to talk to her. nothing special just initiating stuff, showing a minimal amount of interest and being somewhat nice. at least i know that that's all i need to fall for someone even though i hate it.
>>
>>37944956

Are you more like a fwb?
>>
>>37945278

I'd say personality. I love everything about my boyfriend.
Flaws don't matter when you truly love a person.
>>
>>37950811
how did he get your love?
>>
>>37950754
No, we have messed around in the past tho. That was months ago but she still seems to show interest in me. Just some general flirting and what not.
>>
File: detective apu.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
detective apu.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>37939539
Here's my situation with an obsessive gf

>meet obsessive girl on /r9k/
>first time we talked I stuttered like a complete autist because I was nervous and english isn't my first language
>doesn't ghost me and thinks I'm cool even though I'm a loser neet
>talk for a bit and fall for each other
>becomes really obsessive and rages at me if I do something other than calling her in my free time
>cries and accuses me of wanting to leave her
>always apologizes afterwards and cries more for not being good enough for me
>sort it out somehow and comfort her because I love her and I know she's just afraid
>things get better and she stops worrying
>calls me every morning when she wakes up
>knows about all of my flaws but still loves me
>can just bee myself with her
>understand each other
>says she wants to be a good housewife for me
>says she'll be a good girl
>wants me to move in with her at her millionaire parents' house (who will no doubt hate me but she says they won't kick me out) until we can save up enough to get our own place

She had a bf before me, but he found her clinginess suffocating and dumped her. I think as an anxious and obsessive roastie you're going to have to find a bf who's okay with having a high maintenance gf and is good at being reassuring and caring without it feeling like a chore for him.
Most of my gf's problems come from the fact that her previous bf wasn't like this and left her. You should really think about your relationship and if he'll be realistically able to put up with your behavior on the long run, unless you want to end up even more crazy and obsessive in the future after he dumps you.
>>
>>37939539
Why you want someone to give you love if you don't love them in the frist place?
>>
>>37946604
Vemn#2871
..?
>>
>>37951442
I was worried at the beginning but it made me smile in the end. I hope things work out for you guys and she'll get better. Even if not, it sounds like you'll still stick by her.
>>
I hate you dumb women that expect me to love you just because of your gender. You bring nothing to the table, no hobbies, interests, even your looks are below mine. How about you make yourself your own person, deal with your insecurities before forcing them onto others?
>>
>>37939539
Tfw obsessive gf

It's my first time with dating someone that isn't crazy for me and it weird.
>>
>>37953121
I don't expect a man to love me because of my gender. We start with sharing the same sense of humor, maybe watch the same shows, can feel comfortable talking even if things are awkward at times. But the love comes from my want for him to succeed and support i give. I provide companionship, a therapist, and hopefully a homemaker if things go that far. My ex had holes in his socks and underwear so I sent him some higher end stuff to show me doesn't have to live like that. I didnt do it because i wanted to change him, he just deserved something nice and to feel better about himself. I want a man to love me because I'm his backbone.
>>
>>37953540
you replied seriously to a post that had this "even your looks are below mine" in it?
>>
>>37953540
I hope there are more like you in the world. Holy shit.
>>
>>37953617
A lot of men here think that way. Might as well put it out for any non-beta orbiter lurkers
>>
>>37953540
Do you got any contacts or anything, anon?
Maybe a Discord? I'd love to talk with you.
>>
>>37945576
I am not even sure how she actually fell for me, but I was the dumb cunt annoying as fuck cringe humor kid who occasionally said something very racist. I think the actual way it works is if you somehow manage to spark something, so it'd randomly spark after being around for a while
>>
>>37953540
You do and you don't realise it, no man should need your support. You are a weak passive creature that drains the life from him. When you are young it's all fun and games but sense of humour and watching shows is so facile and shallow. You must be as broken as the menchildren you date to think you provide some sort of service.

>>37953617
All women offer is sexual release for men, without attractiveness why bother, why would I go down in the scale?
>>
>>37952446
>Even if not, it sounds like you'll still stick by her.
I will. She has abandonment issues and is quite paranoid so sometimes she has an episode and says stuff like she knows I'll just leave her eventually so I should just break up with her, and how she knows she's just a practice gf etc.
These have been getting a lot more manageable and less frequent over time, and every time this occurs I just want to hold her and tell her it's going to be fine, and I don't see it as if there was something wrong with her, I'm just sad she's hurting so much.
>>37953540
I would have called bait on this a year ago but my gf is just like this, just so selfless and caring, and doesn't want anything from me other than my love and devotion.
It's good to know girls like you and her still exist, and I hope you find someone you can look up to and who appreciates you. I'm not sure if /r9k/ is a good place to look, it worked for me and my gf and it can be a good starting point interest and humor wise, but an awful lot of robots fell for the woman hate meme and think every girl is a stacey
t. someone who has previously fallen for the woman hate meme and thought all girls were vapid stacies
>>
>>37940498
>tfw no sweet anxiety gf to comfort and make her feel like she's my whole world
feels bad man

Your messages are really sweet and caring, make me want to cuddle you.
I hope he's the right person for you
>>
File: 1496760888242.png (166KB, 564x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496760888242.png
166KB, 564x650px
I just want a girl that won't ghost me, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>37939539
Is he also a robot or is he a normie anon? If a robot it's very odd he isn't as obsessed over you as you are to him.
>>
>>37955025
>I just want a girl that won't ghost me, is that too much to ask for?
asking for a girl is alredy too much, kiddo
>>
>>37939539
>tfw no obsessive gf or rather, no gf at all
give him some time and space, dealing with people all the time is really tiring and I'm sure he's starting to feel that way and remember that whatever happens you must keep your cool to go on
>>
>>37953540
See, there needs to be more girls with this mindset
>>
In response to inflammation, a compensatory reaction of production of anti-inflammatory substances such as IL-4, IL-10 antagonists, IL-1 receptor, and cortisol occurs. This is called compensatory anti-inflammatory response syndrome (CARS).[9] Both the inflammatory and anti-inflammatory reactions are responsible for the course of sepsis and are described as MARS (Mixed Antagonist Response Syndrome). The aim of these processes is to keep inflammation at an appropriate level. CARS often leads to suppression of the immune system, which leaves patients vulnerable to secondary infection.[5] It was once thought that SIRS or CARS could predominate in a septic individual, and it was proposed that CARS follows SIRS in a two-wave process. It is now believed that the systemic inflammatory response and the compensatory anti-inflammatory response occur simultaneously.[9]
>>
File: 1498284038710.png (326KB, 635x592px) Image search: [Google]
1498284038710.png
326KB, 635x592px
>>37939755
>18
>not puppy love

don't worry kiddo it only gets worse from here
>>
File: RS man.png (7KB, 138x153px) Image search: [Google]
RS man.png
7KB, 138x153px
>>37955208
whhy u do dis
>>
I always used to get in relationships like this when I was younger because average looking girls thought I was hot and available, so they'd pursue me and get obsessed. As an adult this stopped happening because I had no way to get to know them. Now I'm incel.
>>
> tfw no Obsessive gf to ignore, reject and be a dick towards too
Should i consider mixing liquir witn toilet desinfector tonight?
>>
so where do you guys find these girls? I'd genuinely prefer these types to banal and vapid normie women

more chance for something genuine
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.