[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 21 >already have midlife crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1497834746134.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1497834746134.png
28KB, 622x659px
>tfw 21
>already have midlife crisis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcMO3jEQh9M
>>
>tfw 23
>just had chef boyardee
>>
Nah there are a few crises that happen to people. There's usually a mild existential crisis that occurs around 17 - 21 where someone really tries to figure out what it means to be human.
There's a 22 - 25 crisis that will happen if you aren't confident in the way your life is headed.
A mid life crisis is appropriately named because its literally the product of coming to the realization that your life is actually half over. It's a 30 - 40 yrs crisis by nature and it's a time when people realize the years are slipping by at breakneck speed and really try to tackle things they havent put much effort into before.
>>
>25
>spent an hour searching for a specific hentai to beta it to
>now that I found it and it's over everything feels empty
>>
File: 1498262150829.jpg (64KB, 1034x724px) Image search: [Google]
1498262150829.jpg
64KB, 1034x724px
>>37938217
That's called a quarter life crisis.

Read the bible and pray to the Christian God of the bible, it won't fix it, but it will help.
>>
>>37938450
Shut up pepe school dropout, go back to highschool
>>
File: 1484610719191.png (48KB, 1560x222px) Image search: [Google]
1484610719191.png
48KB, 1560x222px
>>37938217
>23
>just want to go back to playing vanilla wow in my childhood eating chinese food while my parents are upstairs reading and talking about my future
>>
Don't worry, at the rate you're burning you won't make it to 42.

Just let go..
>>
>>37938450
I like that you can take this image two ways. One as Pepe awkardly watching an angry conversation or two, middle Pepe doing a puppet show.
>>
>>37938409
>A mid life crisis is appropriately named because its literally the product of coming to the realization that your life is actually half over.

that's not bad.
actually 35 is where you should be the happiest. retarded bullshit like higher education,virginity and wageslaving are far behind you.
>>
>24
>still feel like I'm 20
>be 20
>still feel like I'm 15
>be 15
>feel like killing myself
>>
>>37938574
>tfw i can already tell that the happiest days of my life were when i was 12
>>
>>37938485
this sounds so fucking comfy :/
>>
>>37938409
This is scary. And the funny thing is, when I was young, I would always tell my mother that I wanted to be a grown-up because being a child sucks. Now all I do is reminisce about my childhood and how simple things were back then.

I'd be suprised if I don't kill myself before 30.
>>
>tfw had my midlife crisis several years ago and am approaching death

just shoot me up famalam
>>
>>37938217
Quarter you dumbshit
>>
>>37938643
ikr, but its so bittersweet to know that we lived through those moments of majesty but like everything it must end. I still get teary eyed when i listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4fASDkQXA
>>
>>37938647
the most surprising thing about growing up is that the world is completely different than what you are told.
you would think that people have better judgement of character or rational thinking by the time they are 30. but i feel like people are getting dumber as they grow older quite literally.
>>
>>37938409
You are making the incorrect assumption that the second half of one's life is equal to the first. If people knew the truth they'd have their midlife crisis at 20.
>>
>>37938725
this, so much this

When I was young, I thought everyone "acted" like an adult. People are still, if nor more, materialistic, selfish, and shallow as they were in middle school. I've realized everyone is a dumbass trying to seem smart. People still fall for media memes, no one even questions what they see on the TV.

I'm 19, but I already feel this is oinly going to get worse with my peers and their addiction to smart phones.

If I'm not in a serious relationship by 30, I'm ditching this place and moving to a northern european country in a village. I don't care if I'm poor and cold, I just want a place where people value handwork and the beauty in life.
>>
File: 1442371861700.jpg (109KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
1442371861700.jpg
109KB, 901x883px
>>37938217
>Tfw turn 22 in September
>>
>>37938217
My entire existence after 14 has been a crises

Good luck to you bud, it only gets harder
>>
By the time you get to 30 like me it's no longer a crisis, rather a perpetual unravelling of yourself.

Your whole childhood is a buildup to realising your potential in the second half of your 20s. If you achieve it, life feels empty and meaningless afterwards. If you don't achieve it, you'll dwell on wasting your opportunities. No one wins in the end, life just unravels and everyone is miserable

People have kids because they've given up on their dreams and hope to try again through their kids,
>>
>>37938217
>OP will die at 42
F
>>
>>37938937
>tfw 23 in 6 days
>Only remembered because my dad messaged me on steam saying him and my brother will be there for my birthday
>Literally never talked about it
>>
>>37938901
And you think the place for that is northern europe? HA
>>
you've been lied to. you never had all the opportunities and means to become filthy rich. the two ways of doing it is working yourself to death and brown nosing yourself up the corporate ladder or be famous and have all your privacy stripped away for dumbasses who obsess over celebrities. everybody cant be rich and most of us will fade away living mediocre lives. your crisis is because of this. this lie you'll be shunned if you deny.
>>
>>37940436
Not true. The real way to become rich is to HODL.

straight to the moon bby!

Seriously though, if you base your life around money you'll always be unhappy.
>>
>>37938901
>a northern european country where people value handwork and the beauty in life.
smartphones and alcohol all the year. and idiots complaining than nothing ever happens here.
people suck all over the globe
>>
File: 1447686167140.png (87KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
1447686167140.png
87KB, 275x266px
>turning 21 in august
>still don't have any goals or ambitions to look forward to
>>
>>37938217
You're at the brink of the age where you decide what your life will be. That's not a mid-life crisis. That's just a young existential crisis.
>>
>>37938252
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcMO3jEQh9M
SHIT WAS DOPE BRUH

Kinda how I might feel about my life in 10 years maybe, I'm already 90% of the way there.
>>
>>37940529
FUCK, any suggestions for a comfy place thats not tainted?
>>
>>37938409
what if I have this but for prime teen pussy

then you get this board I guess
>>
>>37940069
I enjoy the scenery, and where else would I go in Europe? The tourist trap that is West europe, or the turbulent East?
>>
>>37941010
Are you american?
You could go live in the north east if you like nature i would think. The scenery in scandinavia is honestly a bit overrated, except for maybe the fyords in norway.
Spain has some comfy regions in the north east also.
>>
>>37941002

but seriously this is basically my number one motivation about the whole kh yada yada

I only want it because I've been feeling for years that time is running out, and that is why I have to act now, or I get these nuwomyn who want to be taken on "a date" to talk about muh ambition and their career plans and about how to hold a glass of wine
>>
>>37941106
I am American, but spain is pretty small, how is that land not taken?

What country specififcally in the northeast?
>>
>>37941297
The north eastern US i mean, places like oregon, washington and montana seem pretty comfy.
But then again i'm not american so what do i know.
Honestly it's very hard to find places to live an isolated life in Europe.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.