[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

working out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498138767626.jpg (49KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498138767626.jpg
49KB, 459x498px
why don't you work out?
there are so many good reasons, but lets not even talk about the health ones.
don't like yourself? hate how you behave or whatever? want to kill yourself? do a shit ton of exercise. Like all the time. If you're not sore 24/7, if getting up in the morning doesn't hurt, are you even trying?
just be super edgy about it and exercise because you hate yourself and then you'll stop hating yourself and have a better body
embrace your hate to become /superchad/
>>
>>37937663
I do some bodyweight exercises
Squats on Friday
Planking and sit-ups/ crunches on Saturday
Pull-ups/ chin-ups and push-ups on Sunday

Only been doing this for about 2 months, I'll never be superchad or even particularly strong doing solely bodyweight exercises but I feel a little healthier and probably look a bit better
>>
>>37937663
I say that I don't have time but in reality, I just stay home and listen to podcasts to emulate human interaction.
>>
>>37937757
3 days a week? do all of that every day before bed and after waking up.
become chad
>>
>>37937663
I worked out for a few years, didn't solve my confidence issues or social abilities, got hit with depression, gave up.
>>
I run 9 miles a night and run a half marathon every 2 weeks on weekends but I am still fat because I eat too much
>>
I can't force myself to do stuff and if I could I'd rather be learning some valuable skill.
>>
>>37938169
>not doing both
What's it feel like being you?
>>
>>37938353
I'm not doing either.
It feels awful being me, I could have achieved lots of progress and gotten a pretty pleasant life if I just did it.
I have plenty of time for it now but I always fail by just not doing it.

I don't really want to kill myself but no matter what I do I can't find another option.
>>
File: uwot.png (153KB, 268x370px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
153KB, 268x370px
I do lift. I've lifted for the past 3 years. Has not helped, mentally or physically speaking. Still weak as shit with poor endurance and low test.

>mfw /fit/fags attack me for shattering their dumb meme about everyone making it
>>
>>37937663
No, I'd rather not. I had a stint of about a year where I exercised at least every other day and I felt no better. For one, I'm too poor to afford the protein necessary for someone of my size to adequately put on "gains" naturally.

All in all, it didn't cure my depression and didn't get me any more female interest. 5/10, would not repeat
>>
>omgz anon workoing out I never heard of that!!!
can't believe there are still people shilling the /fit/ meme on here. it will do nothing for you unless you were at least semi-normie to begin with. you won't become chad, you'll become an overcompensating faggot and you'll at best be more likely to score with filthy club sloots. it's common fucking sense to do basic exercise if you want to be healthy, but to go beyond that is pointless for a robot.
>>
>>37937663
>if getting up in the morning doesn't hurt

But getting up in the morning already hurts, anon.
>>
File: 2353455.png (440KB, 686x577px) Image search: [Google]
2353455.png
440KB, 686x577px
>>37938503
>he thinks lifting cures autism
Wew lad.
Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>37938990
>>37938503
Didn't mean to reply to you, brah.
>>
my body hurts all the time for no reason
>>
Because I can't due to my back injury.
>>
>>37937663
I did
I worked out and got very lean after 4 years of hard work.
In the end, I still felt suicidal. Nothing changed. I felt as if I had climbed a mountain, got that high from being at the top...and that was it...

I stopped going to the gym shortly after.
I just do a lot of hard drugs. It's the only thing keeping me alive.
>>
it doesn't help me.
i can only get lean to a certain degree. i already cut my calories to about 1200 a day.
and if i workout i just gain muscle over that fat and it make my shoulders huge and its uncomfortable to move around or wear clothes.
fuck that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.