[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cool ways to spend a birthday alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493571438723.png (833KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493571438723.png
833KB, 750x750px
What are some cool ways to spend a birthday alone?
>>
Anal masturbation with a thick, smooth, curved spoon handle.
You can actually shoot cummies out of your peepee if you work the right spot with it and it feels really girly and nice
>>
>>37937609
Reading indoors while it's raining wrapped in a blanky and wearing thick woolen socks :3
>>
>>37937609
oh my god that is one of the comfiest images ive ever seen
>>
>>37937609
Buy yourself something you've stopped yourself from buying before
>>
>>37938003
We wouldn't get along in real-life
>>
>>37938025
good because you probably are a loser
>>
>>37937609
get so drunk you're bedridden for the day
>>
>>37938060
>>37938025
Please don't fight on my birthday guys. Why don't you post a pic of something you'd find comfy, then everyone is happy.
>>
>>37938133
Dubs confirm. This is a comfy thread.
>>
File: Untitled picture.jpg (392KB, 902x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled picture.jpg
392KB, 902x1600px
>>37938025
>>37938060
>>37938133
Oh Im sorry.

Guy who doesnt like the pokemon picture, do you think this is comfy? I also find this one extremley comfy.

I have it set as my phones background so I can have something to work for. Thats the kind of life I want.

Its..pretty sad my aims are so low..
>>
>>37937609
GTA Online
Strip club
That's about it

There is a legend.... some people say if you register online and can provide proof of ID, certain restaurants will provide free tendies, of course that is just a legend.
>>
Shitpost all night in a drunken haze
>>
File: 1495843972810.jpg (266KB, 924x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1495843972810.jpg
266KB, 924x1394px
>>37937609
fap to 2D traps
>>
>>37938378
>>37938133
>>37938060
It was a joke
I already thought it might be taken the wrong way but hey this is 4chan were you are not supposed to take everything serious
Sorry I guess

As for spending your birthday alone at least make it special for other days
>>
renting a high end telescope and going innamiddleanowhere
>>
honestly, it was really nice to have such a quiet birthday for my 25th.

i had closed off my normiebook a few mnths before, so no one was aware of when my birthday date was. i received messages only from my family, and honestly? that was ok. because for some reason getting those constant pings on fb from people giving you a halfhearted happy birthday filled me with so much anxiety and dread about who it was, having to message them to pretend to make plans to meet up and shit.

it was nice to be forgotten by people i dont care about.

i bought the first book in the bourne trilogy, and played pokemon yellow. it was good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.