[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people who are suffering more than you, for example

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1103.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
There are people who are suffering more than you, for example people who are being tortured for several years.
This means that you have literally no problems and you're not allowed to talk about anything bad in your life.
>>
>>37937283
actually, it means that I get to torture other people for years on end!
>>
>>37937710
You mean as long as you don't make them the most unfortunate person in the world you can do it because they have no right to complain?
>>
>>37938103
nono, it means that I torture people because fuck em that's why.
>>
>>37937283
Wrong: the only problens that matter are the ones you experience yourself
>>
>>37937283
Actually, everyone deserves everything that happens to them, so who the fuck cares. Plus, by that logic, the people below you still can't complain because someone will be below them, and so on until you reach the very bottom of perceived suffering. But the next problem is suffering is relative; some see it as beneficial, some as a negative. Furthermore, all who don't kill themselves because of this suffering possess the common trait of being strong enough to continue living and therefore deserve no special treatment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.