[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /wizchan/? I'm starting to find this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lW64KKuD_400x400.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lW64KKuD_400x400.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Who else here /wizchan/?

I'm starting to find this board to be quite immature. When I first got here in +-2010 I thought I had found a haven for people like me who had been socially rejected. Now it's filled with normies and immaturity. Very few people left actually understand what robotdom really is. Wizchan is so much comfier.
>>
>>37936926
and now you're advertising to more normies. fuck off.
>>
>>37936926
Don't post about wizchan on this board
>>
It was even better when I came here just over a year ago. Is wizchan just for 30+ though? Are there younger wizards-to-be there?
>>
>>37936926
>tfw talk on wizchan all the time
>tfw not a virgin.

Sorry ""Wizards""
>>
It's not good.
>everything I don't like is normalfaggotry, please ban it
>mods: ok
>>
>>37936976
This is why old wizardchan/com failed and I stopped going

>Life sucks guys I work a shitty job making only $10 an hour
>Fuck you faggot I make $9 an hour mods ban this bragposter!
>>
>>37936944
It's an extremely slow board with heavy moderation that you'd only find comforting if you're truly depressed, virgin and hopeless. I don't think normies could stand it.
>>
>>37937115
fuck you normalfaggot I don't make anything
>>
>>37937267
Fuck you normie! I make negative money because I'm in debt!
>>
>>37936926
>When I first got here in +-2010 I thought I had found a haven for people like me who had been socially rejected
Then you werent here in 2010, plain and simple.
>>
>>37938110
2010 r9k and 2017 r9k aren't even comparable to me. Are you an oldfag? What's your perspective?
>>
>>37938174
>Are you an oldfag?
does 07 make me one..?

wow.

i thought id never reach the point where I am actually, certifiably an oldfag..

original r9k was /b/2.0; to cut down on the same roll, giganigga, checkem threads that were in vogue at the time, shitting up the boards (and have been gone for so long i miss them...)

it wasnt a loser hangout at all.

it still wasnt when it was reopened in 2012.

in 2015 arcanine was still very normie friendly.

its only in the last 18 months or less, im not sure i tried to quit 4chan in 2016 and only stuck to /g/ (because keeping a board open at all times is how you quit..) and ive noticed since the start of the year this place being taken over by absolute, true, losers.

yall were never made for this board.

/a/ was always the containment board for fuck ups, and there are numerous homo boards for all your trap shit.

this used to be a place to improve yourself. not /adv/ advice, but tlak about your girl problems, your job etc. frog feels tavern is a staple, and you filthy neets fuck it up.

25+ threads used to be full of adults, now you disgusting parasites shit on it too.
>>
File: tacoShellBacon.jpg (171KB, 988x1281px) Image search: [Google]
tacoShellBacon.jpg
171KB, 988x1281px
I'm just tired of the horny people.
If you want to touch your penis >>>/b/ and come back when you have something to say other than "sauce on the girl?"
>>
>>37938310
Wow, i remember r9k so much differently. I remember r9k filled with suicide threads and woman hate threads that would make the current """misogynists""" here blush. The whole alpha/beta thing was still very much in discussion and debated. And roasties were called grills. Current r9k is for cyborgs/low tier normies. I genuinely feel out of place here even as a virgin.

>>37938440
especially when you could just reverse search
>>
I really do wonder how many real wizards are on Wizchan.

I got permabanned there even though I am a wizard.
>>
>>37938500
>woman hate threads
All the "BEACHES AND SHORES" (the word filter for bitches and whores) were about people being blown off on their dates, their girls dumping them etc. It was what the board now calles "failed normies" who made these threads.

"""Failed normies""" had moot put in a fucking wordfilter for this place. I think that says volumes about who this was for.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.