[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0805.png (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.png
6KB, 251x201px
Waiting on that anon edition
>>
You fag kys, I hate you and your family
>>
>>37936515
How can you hate someone you don't know?
>>
File: 1495711171271s.jpg (6KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
1495711171271s.jpg
6KB, 210x239px
>>37936422
hows it hanging bro
>>
>two months have gone by
>checking email every day
>still no reply
At what point do you have to give up and move on anons
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (81KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
81KB, 1214x1140px
>>37936844
Spewing my beans everywhere and just fishing for pity and attention at this point.
Yourself?
>>
>>37936844
pretty bad

an anon broke my heart and it still hurts
>>
File: want this.jpg (312KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
want this.jpg
312KB, 1080x1080px
>>37936422
I'm slowly pushing my irl friends away because I want to become an unperson. Pic related is what I really want.
>pc
>all the gaems
>internet
>all the booze
>fully stocked kitchen
>nice jacuzzi
Neet life forever.
>>
>>37937081
What happened anon? Do tell
>>
>>37936422
if i had the means to, i'd probably hang myself right now
>>
>>37937280
Same. I just wish for oblivion.
>>
>>37937246
I don't want to give too many details, because he could be on here.
What it boils down to was his needs mattered more than mine and I didn't really matter to him.
>>
>>37937520
You know, if there's one thing i've learnt from people on here is that they generaly tend to over think things a lot. You should just talk to that anon and see what they have to say
>>
>>37936422
People who wait around don't get handed anything
>>
>>37937818
I disagree. Everything comes down to circumstance so it's just about taking advantage of that
>>
>>37936422
Anon are you still here? It's the anon from last night's thread
>>
>>37937960
Still here and resisting the urge to doze off. Accidentally forgot my trip on from another thread
>>
>>37937520
Why go for a Chad anon? All these robots who would love an e-gf, and you pick the Chad.
>>
>>37937881
Exactly what i'm saying. People who are active take hold of the circumstances. Take me for example, i've been a NEET for about a year and my life is going nowhere and i want to die every day
>>
>>37937973
Yeah I'm really sorry I'm so late to the thread. I feel asleep once I got home at like 6. I went out with that friend today and I talked stuff over like you said. She kind-of-sort-of apologized and she asked to see a movie Sunday. I feel a little bit better, still kind of paranoid tho
>>
>>37938042
All good lad. Glad that actually went kinda well! Hopefully things will go uphill now, fingered crossed. I'm happy she showed initiative and invited you

Here's the downside tho
Things might now be as natural, she might just do a do to not feel guilty and then leave you when she felt she has done enough. And also feels stupid to just more or less ask for these things. But this is what I've been doing for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>37938201
*might not be as natural
>>
>>37938201
Yeah, that's why I still have that fear that she's faking it. I mean she seemed genuine, but I feel like she's almost completely turned into a normie and I'm scared it's gonna be a pity thing.

How have you been doing, it must be late asf in Bulgaria
>>
>>37936422
get a bf/gf in here
>>37937647
>>
>>37938286
Yeah it is. After not sleeping for over 24 hours I had 6 hours today which I'm happy about. 3 midnight here rn, might stay up all night again who knows. Just texing the female non stop and being a pity loser pretty much.

>how have you been doing
just throwing myself out there a lot recently, which I feel I'll have big regrets about since I'm a shut in most of the time. Only makes sense to open up to anons online which won't have any consequences and won't see irl.

I really can relate to you questioning the genuiness so much. As I've been texing the female she claims to care and such and have feelings but I doubt that so much. Just question everyone's genuine feelings in general. Really feels good when someone else takes initiative and invites you though
>>
>>37938495
>throwing myself out there
I honestly have too anon. The only person I have to talk to other than anons is my psychiatrist at this point. Sometimes I get depressed because it almost feels like I'm paying someone to care about my feelings. So yeah, I guess using an anonymous board is my best bet :/

Are you romantically into the girl you're talking about? I know the feeling when it comes to texting nonstop. I always answer this friend right away and she'll leave me on read for 15 or more minutes at a time sometimes. Yet eberytime I screw up and answer her right away. It's pathetic, but it's all I have. Is she a normie or kind of like us?
>>
>>37937593
I can't
Our mutual friends tried to talk to him for me, though i didn't ask.
He said some pretty hurtful things

>>37937989
He was a robot, that's how we met
>>
>>37938619
Do you ever feel you've said too much or opened to much and then feel this intense need to withdraw?

Yes, romantically very much invested into her, she's something like my gf. (pls no REEE) Pisses me off, now that you mention read thing when they would read you and put you on deliver so you can't tell and they think they have you fooled. She's a normie that thinks her thoughts and feelings are special which grinds my gears. Honestly I'm not even sure if I'm not a normie myself since I have something like a gf and a few friends. Things certainly don't feel fine though. Our relationship she'd say is good, id say it's terrible. My game plan is to snap out of my clingy state soon and normalize conversation. After I get back to the US I'll have a few dates with her so she dosnt suspect anything, and then I'll ghost her. Right when she thinks everything is going fine. Nothings fine you stupid cunt! I really want her to suffer emotionally but am not sure she'll even care
>>
>>37938928
Ha, I can't believe how we're like in the same fucking state anon! I always feel the need to withdraw when I open up, even when I just socialize in general. That's why I was forced to see a psychiatrist as a kid and now I have to to get my medication. I hate the sense of entitlement that they are worth more than you because they have more people in their lives.

I don' think you're a normie because I don't consider myself one either. I have a few "friends", one person I'm really close to, and I can interact with people to some degree even though I've never had a romantic relationship.You said that she thinks everythings fine and you don't and I think that's a big distinction between normies and robots. Normies don't really seem to understand intense loneliness, isolation, or strong emotion in general. Nobody truly wants to be a robot, so if you're willingly calling yourself one that's a strong indicator. Part of me wants to lash out at this girl too. I want her to be hurt for the way she treats me like a yo-yo. Unfortunately, 13 years makes it hard to turn back that quickly on someone, even if she has. I think you should do what makes you happy anon. I understand
>>
>>37939116
>never had a romantic relationship
When it comes to those, in my experience I'd say it's better to not be in one at all rather than have a shitty unfulfilling one. One that makes you feel unloved and uncared for and for you to constantly pursue that and in doing so destroy your self image and that persons perception of you.

Lashing out isn't a bad option anon, but I'd hold that on reserve. See how things go first not that she "apologized". If nothing comes out of it and things go back to the way they were I don't see why not to go all out, even though it's hard to do after as you said, 13 years. But 13 years gives you all the more reason to sort her out for the way she's been acting as well
>>
>>37939368
Yeah, but it's still a lonely feeling. I hate being near my normie friends and hearing about their adventures in love or in sex and how much they party. It's surreal to think people have happy lives like that and I'm stuck here responding within 5 minutes to someone who leaves me on read for 50.

I'm going to see how tomorrow goes and then forth. I'm sure I'll talk to you again. I just don't know how I'd lash out. I mean just call her out or cut contact? It's hard to think about. I'm so fucking lonely. And when I got out with normies they just remind me of how much I don't have and it makes that isolation so much worse. It's like going crazy
>>
>>37939455
I know so what you mean! Even if Im not out with friends, just outside and see people in groups or couples holding hands or people having a good time it just ruins me. We long for the things we don't have and have been deprived of. Not fair.
From the way you've described her if you cut contact it wouldn't be very effective considering she might now care at all. And even if she dose she'll probably get caught up in her normie life and not think too much of it. Just calling her out makes the most sense to me given the situation. But first like you said, go tomorrow and see how things play out.
I'll be going to sleep soon but as you said we'll talk again and keep each other company and give updates
>>
>>37939615
Yeah, that's my problem. If I cut contact, I know she'll just leave. She has friends and parties and shit she does with normal people. As I said, it tears me up seeing people having fun in public. I went to a fair with a few friends and I sat in the bathroom for like 15 minutes just totally having a breakdown from seeing so many people kissing and laughing and having fun. It's like a curse. I'm so fucking glad I made that thread yesterday, it means so much meeting someone like me. I get caught up in thinking I'm so fucked up and alone and it makes my depression so much worse. Have a goodnight, I'll try to make a thread tomorrow at around 6 my time, I guess 1 in bulgaria?
>>
File: 1491852313294.jpg (12KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
1491852313294.jpg
12KB, 362x366px
I'll probably always be alone
I can't take heartache when someone ditches you, it just makes me more lonely.
>>
>>37939751
Anon I gotta say I'm happy you made that thread too. It's very nice to connect with you on these things and also feels nice knowing that normies having fun and a happy atmosphere has a similar impact on you as it has on me.
Time depends on your time zone... try to make it that around the time I made this thread. That's 6 for you I'm assuming?
Guess I'll have some energy drinks tomorrow to keep me up
>>
>>37939116
>>37939368
>>37939455
>>37939615
>>37939751
>>37939868
>tfw I relate to two anons but dont know how to interject and say hi
wow it's just like real life up in here
>>
>>37939751
I'm interested how your situation goes and am invested in it as it's similar to mine
>>
>>37939868
Yeah, I think it would be six my time (east coast) as well. I can try for 5 pm (an hour earlier) if you need more sleep?
>>
>>37939908
Hi anon. Sorry you feel left out. feel
free to chat with us tomorrow and hopefully that won't be like irl.
Hope the other anon doesn't mind
>>
>>37939951
Same time works for now. I don't plan on fixing my sleep schedule quite yet. See you tomorrow! and maybe the other anon as well
>>
>>37939980
We should start a lonely discord to go with these threads
>>
>>37940015
See you then!
>>37939908
>>37939919
Join in tomorrow anons, I'm gonna be using the same title name and image as this thread. It'll start at 6, I'll only be there for an hour or so though
>>
Why can't I get a boyfriend/girlfriend friends? Why am I so boring???
>>
>>37940170
Idk anon. It's not always worth it though.
>>
>>37940196
Don't try and say "you don't need it love yourself first!"
>>
File: 1496818002439.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1496818002439.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>37940218
No
It just hurts when they break up with you and then you feel alone all over again after connecting with someone
>>
File: 1488811069708.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1488811069708.png
84KB, 658x901px
>>37940257
I at least want to feel loved even only for a short time
Even if it mean my heart breaks I want someone to love me and tell me they're glad I'm alive
>>
>>37940285
It feels amazing
but it equally hurts when they're gone
>>
>>37940327
You don't have to tell me I know this!!
>>
>>37940391
sorry anon, I just really miss my bf
he just ended things out of nowhere. I tell the people who talk to me online that i'm fine and fuck him and all. I miss him so much though. i thought he might have been "the one"
>>
>>37940629
Iktf
I know it too well, friend.
>>
anybody live in San Antonio and wanna meet up?
>>
>>37940772
I really meant nothing to him anon
It hurts so much
>>
>>37940848
Do you want to talk about it I'm sure getting it off your chest will help
If so discord?
>>
>believe in somebody
>They destroy you
Yep. Happened again. Gg no re why do i even try.
>>
>>37940859
Maybe later
If i dwell on it, it doesn't go away
I feel upset in bursts

We need a lonely discord though
>>
File: 148.jpg (52KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
52KB, 750x739px
>>37940909
Oh I c
Ekel
>>
I'm drunk and home alone on a Saturday night.
Whoopee college times are the best time of your life maymay.

Any other collegefags with no friends, tonight?
>>
>>37940935
yeah
Im off school for the summer though
i usually pretend im too busy to do anything but really, no friends
>>
>>37940952
Cool. Do you lie about being too busy with nonexistent friends?

I blame it on work.
>>
>>37940978
I do, but so my siblings (im the youngest) dont worry about me

I usually lie to myself the most
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.