[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

How much do you drink robots ? i've been counting all alcohol i've drank since 1st of january, and i have over 450 beers and over 7 liters of vodka/whisky. all because of the sadness.

bonus: do other people see your sadness ? or telling you about your problem with booze ?
>>
I don't drink alcohol. It's better.
>>
typically about 4 beers a week. Sometimes more. Had a six pack a few days ago.
>>
>>37936405
I've had over 200 bottles of wine. Probably 15 bottles of spirits and maybe 60 beers since then. That's like half a liquor store.
>>
I go through about 20 beers per week

I guess that's about 400 bottles total? Shit.

I don't drink hard liquor though
>>
>>37936729
i can't understand why.
>>37936799
>>37936859
but it's because of what ? just to grab some beers/wine before sleep ?
for me, being sober, it's really hard to comprehand life as it is.
>>
>>37936405
None these days.

For context I'm 31 and the last time I really drank was when I was 25.

Once in a blue moon I'll have a beer and I'll just be like "oh right this sucks I'd rather drink literally anything else".

I kind of miss mixed drinks, I might do those again one but I don't care that much.

When I was 18-25 I drank quite a bit.
>>
>>37936931
Because I see the effects of it on the people around me. Turns you into a vegetable. You can barely keep your balance, you forget where your glasses are when they're right there on your nose, you smell like shit, it's bad for your health and so on.
>>
>>37936931
If I don't have work the next day I just feel like grabbing a six pack.

Hangovers are getting a bit worse for me. I was fucking catatonic on Tuesday after binge drinking on Monday with a friend of mine. I think I'll probably start cutting down in the next few years.
>>
>>37936971
>>37936985
i am amazed, because, like i said, i simply cant tolerate reality when im sober. im 23 and i am drinking more than ever, maybe because its june, maybe because whole lotta shit have stepped into my life and it overwhelming. anyway, i still dont understand how do you manage without booze.
>>
>>37936931
Complete social isolation and a total lack of direction. Alcohol and /r9k/ are my only friends. I haven't spoke to anyone in weeks. The last 6 months have been a blacked out blur and I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>37936405
Probably too much, about half a bottle of whisky/vodka in a night when I'm drinking.
Guessing about 35-40 70cl bottles of whisky & vodka, I only drink hard liquor since I don't care much for the taste of alcohol in general. It's just the easiest drug to get.
Usually combined with weed.

I'm just numbing myself out, my life is irreparably fucked and I'm probably going to die before the end of the year.

The only person that would give a shit is my mother, and she thinks I don't even drink alcohol.
>>
I just started some drinking, I turned 18 in March and I don't really have the courage to buy drinks and I am also too lazy and my parents would start worrying. The only place where I drink is scouting(scouting is kind of great you actually get to hang out with people without having to make friends) but when I get my hands on beer at scouting I basically drink as much as I can, I have had this opportunity twice in the last 2 weeks so those were my first 2 experiences where I got lightly drunk
>>
Since I can't seem to find a weed connection, about 18 - 20 beers a week. Usually drink about a 6 pack 3x a week. Its my only comfort in this life. I don't drink hard liquor often. When I was a pot head I barely drank, maybe once a month and I was a lot happier and healthier. I have no escape from this hell besides alcohol. Making things worse is I drink alone in front of my computer, I don't even use the alcohol as social lubricant. I have no friends and I don't want to go to a bar alone and just stand there like a loser.
>>
>>37936405
wow, 2 beers a day and a liter of booze per month
ur fuckin hardcore
>>
On average 5 beers a night 7 nights a week. So that's 35 beers a week. Meaning like 1000 so far this year
>>
>>37936405
>tfw too beta to even drink

2 beers would make me black out and have me in bed with hangover the next day. Plus it triggers my depression.
>>
shiiiit boy i got so fucked up last night the taxi driver straight up refused to drive me home from the club

the hangover was interesting, spent 14 hours in my bed trembling with cold sweats and dry heaving while feeling like someone is sticking kitchen knives in my head while being so horribly dehydrated that i had tachycardia and my kidneys were in horrible pain, had my first piss around 9 PM

i never learn my lesson
>>
>>37936985
You don't have to get completely wasted when drinking, you know that right? Getting tipsy is way more fun because you can still think but are a bit more open and it gets easier to socialize for people like me who talk very little.
>>
>>37937531
I can't decide what the worst part of a hangover is; the sick-to-your-stomach feeling, the throbbing headache, the lack of an appetite or that feeling when you look up and get dizzy

but then as soon as it wears off you're right back at it
>>
>>37937597
Personally I have to get trashed before I can do that. But when I do I feel great until I sit down and take a breather, get in a car, or lay in bed. Then it's just horrible spins and sickness
>>
>>37937629
I generally just wake & bake and have a big breakfast, tends to clear up the hangover.
>>
about a half-gallon of vodka a week, not sure whether that's a significant amount or not but it feels pretty tame since I've been doing it for a few years now
>>
>>37936405
i average about 4 cans a night.
so 696 beers
and have had about 5litres of southern comfort.
probably smoked about 7.5 ounce of weed as well.
>>
>>37937690
you don't drink nearly enough if your hangovers are cured by Wake n Bake Dude 420 Toke Sesh XD
>>
>>37936405
i have 20 cl of wiskey to keep me warm tonight
>>
>>37937878
Maybe I drink just the right amount, considering I don't end up feeling like I'm dying the day after?
>>
>>37937941
naa boy you aint drink SHIT, mark ass mothafucka having 3 beers and calls it drinking
>>
>>37936405
Was beginning to go a little overboard with the drinking but recently I've managed to restrict it to weekends only. Still, I probably drink more than I should, and because it's cheap beer I've really been packing on the pounds the past couple of years.
>do other people see your sadness?
Sometimes when my mother comes round to clean my flat she'll see the beer cans strewn everywhere that I forgot to hide. Also one time my friend came over and saw a plastic bag full of like 20 cans and kinda gave me a "woah wtf" reaction. Probably thinks I'm an alcoholic but oh well.
>>
>>37936405
I have on average about two beers a day, counting days when I don't drink
That's, what, 300 or so?
>>
>>37936405
I'll drink vodka whenever I get home or on the weekends or something, almost always by myself of course. I don't drink to the point where I'm drunk though and apparently I have a natural high tolerance for that considering I don't get affected as much as other people, I hate hangovers and I've seen what too much alcohol does to people; it's not pretty.
>>
I think I've drunk 10 beers since March

Occasionally I'll buy a six pack when work gets busy and I need to relax at night, but mostly the drinking meme isn't for me.
>>
>>37936405
How does that get you drunk at all? That's like 2.5 beers and a couple shots a day. Putting bukowskis pic is kinda insulting to his real alcoholism
>>
>>37936405
None at all. Alcohol/weed is one of the few downsides of being a normie.
>>
i drink a lot to help me get through the days now but honestly it just increases my emotional instability rather than dull it
i think i need to graduate to stimulants
>>
I have a really hard time getting drunk now, so it fails as a form of escapism. Ive stopped
>>
File: 0008427918422_A.jpg (119KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0008427918422_A.jpg
119KB, 1500x1500px
I finished a handle of vodka in 5 days
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.