[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to find Asian women attractive? I am Asian and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1496107010637.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1496107010637.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
How do I learn to find Asian women attractive? I am Asian and my best chance at getting a gf is an Asian girl but goddamn I find 99.99% of them ugly as fuck. How can I cure myself of this curse?
>>
>>37936116
watch more anime
play more anime mmos
>>
>>37936116
Try Korean girls. They generally have "whiter" features.
>>
File: filianore.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
filianore.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>37936116
By realizing most white girls on average may look good but are actually more masculine on a genetic level.
>>
I still cannot understand at all how you can put women who attract you into boxes of 'race'

I am unconsciously attracted to certain facial features, and yes some of these you might find more in some populations as others, but I can find attractive women from any place on earth

I don't believe in that bullshit that people know what attracts them, that's made up

I'll have it said though there's one place on earth which has women I rarely find attractive
>>
>>37936116
Dayum. I'm White and I find 75% of them attractive.
>>
>>37936217
Ya, I tend to agree. Where's the place you're talking about though? Aboriginals?
>>
I don't know either. There is no way for most Asians to be attractive. Even if they are attractive from Asian standards, they just look like children. Not striking at all.
>>
You only need to find one you love, the sweetheart.
>>
>>37936217
>I am unconsciously attracted to certain facial features, and yes some of these you might find more in some populations as others
You answered your own question.
>>
>>37936217
>I don't believe in that bullshit that people know what attracts them, that's made up
You speak for everyone? Awesome.

I also like the fact that your inability to understand something means it is wrong. Get fucked, you disgusting narcissist.
>>
If you don't find this attractive there is something unironically wrong with you.
>>
>>37936492

>Evelyn Lin

She has some great scenes
>>
File: 191-1.png (291KB, 348x365px) Image search: [Google]
191-1.png
291KB, 348x365px
>>37936492
>looks like a man
>has a body like a man

if being straight is wrong, then yes, something is unironically wrong with me
>>
>>37936492
The issue is that this is so far from what the typical Asian girl looks like. It's almost like it's unreal that she exists.
>>
>>37936492
Yeah, to me she's a 5. I know there is something wrong. Please send help.
>>
File: 1471814756827.jpg (275KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1471814756827.jpg
275KB, 1536x2048px
>>37936492
OK, your move.
>>
Jerk off to a lot of hentai.
>>
>>37936468
>You speak for everyone?
You are free to believe what you want, I just don't see a reason that it is a conscious decision to be attracted to someone.
I just follow what current science says, and they say that most decisions, if not all, are made unconsciously and that the reasons we give to them are mostly post-hoc rationalizations.
>>
>>37936578
you mean boy
mangirls is the /fit/ thicc meme
>>
I just saw an Asian milf she was like 5'10 in flat sandals, slim and long legged pushing her baby girl.

Like wow mommy
>>
>>37936217>>37936217
>I still cannot understand at all how you can put women who attract you into boxes of 'race'
>I am unconsciously attracted to certain facial features, and yes some of these you might find more in some populations as others, but I can find attractive women from any place on earth
>I don't believe in that bullshit that people know what attracts them, that's made up
>I'll have it said though there's one place on earth which has women I rarely find attractive
t. shitskin
>>
>>37936598
>blonde
Disgusting Stacey
She probably takes at least 2 long, fat ones each night
>>
>>37936116
Who is that girl? Gimme a name please
>>
File: hnnng.jpg (10KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
10KB, 202x250px
>>37936598
not him but gg no re
>>
>>37937088
No Asian features. Disqualified.
>>
>>37936598
You're doing it wrong. She's wearing the "I'd fuck a based negro" hat.
>>
>>37937088

Anri is a titcow.
>>
>>37936591
Lol are you kidding me? Lots of Chinese girls look like her. She just wears a lot of makeup to look like a slut.

>>37936595
Sorry son you're fucked in the head. There's probably no saving you.
>>
I know that feel OP. I don't find any Asian women attractive at all. Too bad i'm an ugly motherfucker, as per usual of asian people, and i'll either end up dying alone or be some beta provider to some non asian women. Two options that are more favorable than being with an asian women.
>>
>>37936116
I'm Asian as well and have had attention from Filipinas and a lot of them are fine as fuck. Try your luck there?
>>
>>37939209
filipnas are the worst desu
>>
>>37936116
i think you are gay.
>>
>>37936116
>>37939425
I was going to say this, OP. I think you're gay. It's alright though, a lot of people are.
>>
>>37936116
Have a bar mitzvah
>>
>>37939336
Yeah I thought so too. If you're ugly of any race you'll get some low tier Klingon forehead Flips, but if you're decent looking you can score a qt. Same goes for all of SEA, but I prefer my qts catholic.
>>
>>37936116

OP, just go get a white weeaboo gf. They always have fetishes for Asian boys. Stop being hard on yourself.
>>
>>37939717
Not him, but had white weebs after me, one with perky jiggly breasts. I realized later on that I would connect better with another asian as mixed marriages have higher divorce rates don't they?
>>
>>37936213
femenine=/=inmature or childish
asian women aren't more femenine than white women
>>
>>37939943

Yes, I'm Asian and always preferred to marry Asian but in OP's case, he is having trouble being attracted to Asian features. I don't think that would result in a good marriage either if he has to force himself to be attracted. Let him be the one to be with a White weeb.
>>
>>37939943
weebs girls adore their husband.Unless she meets another wang chan i am sure she won't cheat.
>>
>>37936116
oh shit nibba that's me like a couple months ago. I just forced myself to watch anime and browse r9k, after a certain point you realize how degenerate the west is and you'll see that every white grill is either a roastie or a stacy.

Once you come to the realization that the only chance of finding a tru animu waifu is through asian womyn, then you'll overcome your hatred for them.

I've recently started to notice attractive asian qts more and more, but my standards have also gotten lower so...
>>
>>37936116
you could just go for latinas
>>
>>37936116
OP do you find the girl you posted attractive?

I'm black but I personally can't fathom not finding asians attractive. I don't ever go for asian girls because racism is just good manners to them.

I do feel sorry for asian guys who can't get asian girls because they reject their own men, kind of disgusting tbqh...
>>
>>37940816
Yes, i find her attractive and the other asian with the large titties: >>37937088

I've probably only encountered 10 asian girls i found attractive irl.
>>
>>37939336
that's a big generalization. they are a mixed bag people, if i've ever seen one.

many filipinas just look like spics, many look like Indonesians or Malaysians, and many just basically look like very slightly tinted east asians

i assume this varies by area, but the diversity is pretty incredible. i had a college professor from the Philippines, but until he mentioned that, i just thought based on appearance, that he was Taiwanese or something
>>
>>37940816
>I do feel sorry for asian guys who can't get asian girls because they reject their own men

I'm an asian guy and don't really feel anything in regards to those type of asian girls. They weren't meant for me anyways if that's how they feel. Self loathers of any race aren't my cup of tea.

Tbh, asian girls who feel that way tend to have a certain kind of look I don't really go for to begin with. It's hard to describe, hardened maybe? And if people can be happy with each other, good for them.
>>
>>37936492
>white man who can't gauge Asian attractiveness
You're like one of those fat white businessmen who go to Asia and end up dating the lowest 3/10 Asians thinking they "made it"
>>
>>37937088
anri is half white
>>
>>37936116
>but goddamn I find 99.99% of them ugly as fuck
Because they are.
But white women are ugly too.
It's just there's SEVERAL multiBILLION dollar industries that exist to convince you otherwise. You have hollywood, you have makeups, you have the simple fact white people are dominant economically so they present you the most attractive white people and that bias bleeds over to the less attractive white people.
>>
>>37938043
>>37938043
her chin is amazing.
i want to have sex with her perfect jawline.
>>
>>37936116
>I am Asian and my best chance at getting a gf is an Asian girl
Almost every asian girl I know is hella thirsty for white cock. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
There are plenty of gatorjowl looking grimy ass asian girls you guys. Give me break.
>>
>>37940002
There are plenty of traits people would say make asian women more feminine.

Asian women are shorter, smaller women are considered more feminine

This could go for higher voices, smaller frames/lighter weight, more accepting of traditional gender roles etc
>>
File: 1498349503574.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498349503574.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
Dont
Their looks go way downhill after 35
Totally not worth it
>>
>>37936116
get hardcore into your particular ethnic Nationalism

Works like a charm, I swear.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.