[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to get into a fight. im bored beign NEET sucks. all i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fight.jpg (10KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
10KB, 278x182px
i want to get into a fight.
im bored beign NEET sucks. all i've been doing for last year was pissing in bottles and masturbation.How do i start a fight
>inb4 youl get your ask kicked
probably but still better than boredom
>>
>>37935151
Why not go join a gym or dojo. They have fight nights which are controlled as in someone won't curb stomp your ass or do some gay shit to you. You'll put in gloves and a mouthpiece and Fuck each other up. And you'll get fit
>>
>>37935151
>>37935219

This.

It's better than the alternative which is getting stabbed by an African America or shot by an American American just because you wanted to exchange fists and wrestler a bit.
>>
>>37935219
I've trained at a boxing gym before and they never had fight night. what gyms do you go to where they let anybody in to fight?
>>
>>37935151
go to pub and talk shit on guys till one gets enough
once there you can get drunk too and it won't hurt as much
>>
Considering its the weekend, just go to the city center and try to piss off someone who's drunk.
>>
>>37935335
Not let anyone in. It's usually the members. I took karate and every Friday we had rotations where we would form two lines. You would fight the person across from you for two minutes. Thirty second break and then the next guy. And you did that for about an hour and went home. Chance to use what your learned
>>
>>37935219
thats good advice thank you anon. i'll do this

>>37935275
jokes on you i live in Poland
black are 1% of society
>>
File: 14528427765769.jpg (41KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
14528427765769.jpg
41KB, 220x261px
>>37935151
fight me you faggot, where do you wana meet?
>>
>>37935335
Talk to the gym about "smokers" that's usually what they're called
>>
>>37935219
mate, all gyms are gay. are you telling me there no homo sex or ass lick cock stuff in your gym?
>>
Chad can go to a bar and get in a fight every week. If I were to do that I'd either get shot or go to prison for assault.
>>
>>37935585
life is just unfair

surprisingly this comment was not original
>>
>>37935419
tomorrow near wallmart
>>
>>37935449
have you ever talked to a human being outside of your immediate family
>>
>>37935874
>asking this
>on r9k
do you even know on what board you are
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.