[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it immoral to have a practice gf? Don't women do the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1494956627131.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1494956627131.png
198KB, 1190x838px
Is it immoral to have a practice gf?

Don't women do the same thing with practice bfs and then leave them as soon as a Chad shows interest?
>>
Who the fuck cares? Not original ban me mods
>>
File: 1495333097299.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495333097299.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>37934642
>Don't women do the same thing with practice bfs and then leave them as soon as a Chad shows interest?

That was me I was the practice bf.

She actually wanted to have practice sex with me so that she could make Chad happy when she had sex for real with him. I was too much of a betavirgin at the time to get it in her but she gave me practice blowjobs even though i couldn't cum

So then I got myself a practice gf to turn the tables.

and now 9 girls, one STD, and 14 years later I'm still waiting to get a real gf
>>
>>37934642
I've thought about this. It's probably pretty "bad" desu but who gives a fuck? Sometimes you just need to have something to bust nuts in so you know what to do when you get your real gf.
>>
File: 1496942809356.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496942809356.png
86KB, 337x441px
>>37934682
I do, OP is asking the big questions and really making me think
>>
I have one, you can ask me things. What I have to say is, even though I didn't give a shit about using someone when I started seeing her, now I'm really upset about the idea of breaking up with her. But it's unavoidable, since I find her really unattractive.

Still, dire times ask for dire measures, and I'm much better off after this whole madness than before. Hopefully she won't get pregnant accidentally before we break up though.
>>
>>37934733
What STD anon? Why did you dump your practice gf?
>>
File: 1496717437207.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1496717437207.gif
130KB, 178x90px
>>37934734
>It's probably pretty "bad"

ah, but is it?

For all intensive purposes, you are treating her like you would a real gf - that's the whole point of practicing something. Same with being a practice bf.

You would break up with them sooner or later, like you would with a real practice bf/gf.

In the end, there is no real difference between a "real" and practice gf
>>
File: 53e.png (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
27KB, 200x200px
>>37934819
>What STD anon?

HepC but I cleared it

and yeah I broke with some of my practice gfs, some broke up with me, sometimes it was hard to tell who was whose practice.

It was the typical break-up reasons like we got to know each other a little too well and got each other's nerves, one felt like the other didn't pay enough attention to them.

and for real memeposting aside, I would say out of those 9 girls, I think maybe two of them were legitimate girlfriends.
>>
>>37934642
Many people do this
That doesn't make it right
But many do

A neuroscientist told me
Well I read his book
That some people are addicted to having relationships
They are junkies
>>
>>37935010
Wtf why do you need more than one practice gf? Practice gf's are for people who have never had a gf. You are either really stupid or delusional.
>>
File: 1469498243695.png (150KB, 233x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469498243695.png
150KB, 233x410px
anon, act in the name of justice and let it fuel your actions

rise above the filth, but still clean it. never immerse yourself in it.

the day of the rope of will come soon
>>
>>37935073
Because practice makes perfect!

Also after your first real gf dumps you, you need another practice gf, and another after that one dumps you, etc.

Normies and Chad and Stacey do that shit ll the time but they just call them "rebounds" or one night stands or something
>>
>>37935209
I'm >>37934789, you just opened my mind to a whole realm of suffering ahead of me in life. Great.
>>
no women dont do the same thing but you have deluded yourself into thinking that to justify your cruel behaviour
>>
damn do normalfags really do this shit to other people? have a practice gf/bf? society was a mistake.
>>
>>37935341
youre right but some girls always have backup guys. it's also okay to be a piece of shit if you admit it
>>
>>37935456
SOME
not many. the same amount of guys if not more guys do too. look at "side hoe" culture and all the disgusting polygamists with multiple wives
and its not ok if you admit it. sure if you admit it its better than lying but it doesnt make it ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.