[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you prefer vaginal or anal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1494617499681.jpg (34KB, 628x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494617499681.jpg
34KB, 628x1200px
>Do you prefer vaginal or anal?
>>
I don't know yet but I know I'd dive deep in that woman's dookie box.
>>
>implying I know how they feel
>>
>>37934410
>her face
I prefer you not posting old ladies.

Anal btw. Not so interested in most pussies but girl's poop hole are really cute and delicate looking, also they smell better.
>>
Lubricated hole which also pleasures the woman or super tight rip off your foreskin and get shit on your dick hole..hmm hard decision OP
>>
>>37934509
Yeah, like IN THE BATHROOM right?
>>
File: 1487877449669.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487877449669.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>37934410
I take one footpusy please
>>
>>37934559
Was that a Nintendo caprisun reference?
>>
The vagina was made for penis, they're a match made in heaven. The anus is for excrement.
>>
>>37934410
Anal is awful and anyone who believes otherwise is wrong.
>>
>>37934781
t. Person that got fucked in the ass
>>
>>37934861
No, someone who was asked to preform anal and regreted it.

She had fun, I did not.
>>
>>37934861
>tfw only watch AllKindsofGirls or AsIaNsTrEeTmEat now
>when prostitute says she doesn't do anal put cash back in pocket, open door and tell her to leave

Why di vag get so boring?
Mmmmhmm
>>
>>37934410
Anal has the dominance angle and you can't get her pregnant. The pussy gives That whole "I'm going to breed you bitch" fun but babies are a serious problem.
>>
File: 1069627786.jpg (367KB, 2265x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1069627786.jpg
367KB, 2265x1800px
Vaginal. You can really pound away whereas with anal you have to work it in slowly. And I'm secretly turned on by the possibility of creating life.
>>
>>37934902
More news on bizarro r9k et 11.
>>
>>37935096
What else can I say? It wasn't my cup of tea. It felt really awkward and uncomfortable. Probably wouldn't do it again, unless I was in a really commited relationship and she really wanted it.
>>
>>37935241
I envy you. My girlfriend let her ex fuck her ass once and was willing to break up with me when I brought the subject up. It was horrible, I was so jealous. Then after two months fighting she gave in, but I was so jaded about the fights we had that I couldn't feel anything when we did it and had to stop before I came.

And you just had it, given on a plate to you. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>37935315
>And you just had it, given on a plate to you.
Yeah, but shit served on a silver platter is still shit.

Also, she was legit crazy, so that relationship didn't last very long. I only seem to attract crazies...
>>
I suspect I would prefer vaginal. I don't find the idea of fucking a woman in the ass very appealing. I mean, shit comes out of that hole.
>>
i prefer my hand. fuck you . i don't care anymore. die in a fire, fat cunt.
captcha: lube pedal
>>
>>37934557
>implying I'm uncut
>>
I anald my gf for the first time last night and she really liked it so now she wants to get a strapon to anal me
>>
>>37934410
wouldnt fucking matter because none of us on this laoan turkey plucking forum will never get to try either.
>>
>>37936108
Let her do it anon
>>
File: image32.jpg (20KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
image32.jpg
20KB, 280x275px
>>37934410
Neither oral is the most pleasurable. I was fugging a thicc mixed qt last night and vaginal sex was lackluster. I made her give me oral while I played with her nipple and came in her mouth. Best sex I've ever had. Even typing this up is giving me a chub.

>tfw was rubbing her pussy as I came
>tfw she didnt let me finger her
>>
Id prefer if normalfucks got off my board
>>
>>37934557
>risk of pregnancy
>covers your dick in a conglomeration of vaginal discharges instead of just shit
>pleasures the woman

You're right anon vaginal sex is shit tier
>>
>>37934410
>all this posts saying "EWW SHIT COMES OUT FROM THAT HOLE EWW GROSS"
kys you vanilla normie pussyfaggots, I would eat her shit in a jiffy
>>
>>37936852

Hahaa.
So she cucked you!

Chads fingered her cunty but you couldn't!
>>
Asshole doesn't sound as appealing.
I touched a girl's vagina and it felt great, I'm imagining what it feels like to have my dick in there.
It's all slidy-slidy, must feel awesome.
Smelled metallic, that surprised. Instantly thought of "milk and coins" joke (Is it? Now I don't know).
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.