[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 year old NEET here You younger guys have no idea what it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1369.jpg (50KB, 667x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.jpg
50KB, 667x927px
30 year old NEET here

You younger guys have no idea what it's truly like to be hated by all normies. If you're still in your early 20s and NEET people just assume you're still "finding yourself" but by 30 if you're still a NEET you will experience hatred like no other from the normies.
>>
26yo NEET here. This is hell.
>>
The hate I get from family, extended family, strangers and society in general has actually made me not like anyone and I actually want to stay NEET forever now and have nothing to do with society.

Why do I think like this? Why doesn't peer pressure or shaming or bullying work on me? Whenever I get shit on for being NEET it only makes me want to be NEET even more.
>>
>>37934397
Elaborate, OP

What do people say to you? Curious, desu
>>
>>37934397
>hatred from normies

normies can suck my ass cheeks.
>>
>>37934397
That picture got me diamonds , thnx opee now I feel the urge to tap again

Origiroliboli
>>
>>37934518
I am the same. If I ever get BTFO by society im gunna by a van and take the last of my money and tour the country looking for shitty people to kill before I eventually get caught and executed.
>>
>>37934535
Not Op but I'm 29 turning 30 soon and always been a NEET.

I don't really go out much other than to go to the gym or doctor. I basically had to stop going to any family gatherings or seeing any family at all (besides parents) because nobody talks to me or listens to anything I say and their reasoning for that is because I have no life experience therefore I cannot contribute to any conversation. So basically my own family alienated me (siblings, cousins, all extended family). My parents are the only people who don't treat me like I'm 5 years old.

When I do get into conversations with people at the gym I just make stuff up if they ask me anything normie related, but I don't really talk to people much there at all either, I keep to myself.

I'm like this guy >>37934518

In that all this NEET shaming has made me want to stay NEET because I don't like how people are assholes and I wouldn't want to become a normie like them anyway.
>>
File: 1412127751205.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412127751205.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Not OP, also a 30 year old NEET though.

It's true, more or less. When you're 23 it's easy to lose yourself in a world of otaku shit like VNs and online worlds and MMOs. I think it was even easier when I was in my early 20's and it was the late 00's/early 10's, and 4chan and the Western otaku communities were not cancerous like they are now.

At 23, it's fun to play VNs and fuck sluts from online dating sites if you are able to do that. At 30 you will feel like you are losing at life, and you will be right.
>>
Another soon 31yo NEET here.

I have no interaction with people, other than the regular visits at my psychiatrists.
Thus I couldn't care less what others might think about me.
>>
>>37934397
I have no compassion for you, fucking pussy.
>>
>>37935116
t. Miserable wage cuck browsing r9k to feel better about himself
>>
>>37935044
>>37934807
Hello my brothers, 32 year old NEET here.

I remember in college (before I dropped out) annoying one if my roommates enough to switch rooms by watching YTMNDs all the time. Good times
>>
>>37935168
What anime/VN/other weeb series' did you enjoy back in the day? Let's say, pre-2012

Open question for any other otaku born in the 80's, too.
>>
You guys, listen up. You have a DUTY to influence mainstream culture. There's two resources in life: time and money, and you are going to be millionaires in the latter, where most people are very poor.

You MUST fight the cultural retardation of society around you. You MUST make it trendy, cool, and popular to seek self improvement outside the mainstream sense of submitting to globalist values. Humanity and the planet NEED your help. If you've really given up, and are just going to do nothing with your lives, then this is a way you can contribute to the planet before you die.
>>
>>37935343
>contributing to the planet

Lmao the planet doesn't give a fuck about about us, it's been here for billions of years before us, we're literally nothing to it.

There's nothing to exist for, it's all an illusion, sacrifice, hardwork, honor, glory? It's all made up bullshit to influence people to do the dirty work.

Don't hate me because I'm woke as, maybe it's a good thing woke people like me are rare, or else society wouldn't work, but it's fine, there's plenty of room for woke folk like me because 99% of people are never going to be woke because of their normie personality.
>>
i get ignored mostly by everyone. nothing ever really seems to matter, on an interpersonal level, between me and other people. there will never be a deeper connection, we won't keep in touch, if we try to communicate something we will fail. in the end, we will lose interest in each other and move on. that's what always happens. when i was younger it at least took a couple years before we turned from friends to strangers. now that i'm older it's like the distance between us is immediate and enormous and unbridgeable.
>>
>>37935522
>Woke
Stop it.

Animals and people in the world are suffering. You have an obligation to do something with your life that benefits the animal kingdom, your race, your society, and humanity. You don't want to reach your death bed having spent your entire life only thinking about yourself.

Give yourself a purpose! Use your free time to seek to help others!
>>
>>37935564
Yes, that's exactly my experience.

Does it also make you want to distance yourself further? It does for me.

Being a NEET and outsider that nobody interacts with is so wrapped up in my identity as a person I cannot imagine life any other way.
>>
>>37935592
you have no authority to bestow obligations on anyone.
>>
>>37935592
>You don't want to reach your death bed having spent your entire life only thinking about yourself.
Why?
>>
>>37935343
>the latter
You mean the former. Nobody here is a actual millionaire. And what makes you think that even with all the time in the world I could influence others? If I could do that, why would I be wasting my time alone?
>>
>>37934397
21 year-old NEET here. I can feel myself getting there.
>>
>>37935626
i don't want to distance myself further, but it just happens naturally. the more time i spend away from people, the less i have in common with them, and the less i have in common with them the harder it is to establish a relationship with them.even if a normal person suddenly decided he was going to try to be my friend it wouldn't work. i'm so used to being by myself at this point, that i would probably come to resent him for trying to hang out with me, and he would give up from the lack of pay off for his effort.
>>
File: 1497055777832.jpg (149KB, 610x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1497055777832.jpg
149KB, 610x1082px
give advice to an 19 y old NEET :)

I dropped out 2 years ago, going to start a new bachelor's in 2 months (last chance). How should I conduct myself?
>>
>>37936391
Quit paying for your own indoctrination, or going into debt to pay for it. Find a niche, get good at it, make money without the wage.
>>
>>37935626
Is your NEET identity completely negative or are there some subtle ways you idealise the NEET lifestyle/identity?
>>
>>37934518
>Why doesn't peer pressure or shaming or bullying work on me?
it doesnt work on anybody. if you bully a fat person for being fat theyll just eat more to cope. normies do it because the average person has very little empathy for those different from them.
>>
>>37936430
it's a STEM degree. So if I don't fuck up, should payoff very well. (im a relatively smart)
what do you think?
>>
>>37934397
I'm sorry what all I can hear is *BBBBBBLLLAAAAAAPPPPPPPU*
>>
>>37936465
It works sometimes.
I've witnessed many times people changing from being fags to socially normal people in school through bullying. It made them work on themselves.
>>
>>37936477
Depends, what is it specifically?
>>
>>37934397
M8, you're saying we're just "in a phase"

So were you in a phase when you were 20?
>>
>>37936523
Artificial Intelligence international degree in Netherlands.
It's really CS/math + Cognitive science
>>
>>37936391
kill yourself

t.34 kv neet unemployed for 5 years mech eng
>>
>>37936526
Pretty much.

18-21 was the "finding yourself, live life" phase.

21-25 was the "lift weights and count calories brah" phase

26-30+ has been the "mental health plan" phase which usually comes after you fail school, fail getting a job, fail having any social life, fail to become more confident despite lifting and being muscular and lean, etc.
>>
>>37936607
how could you study that dull shit?
you're the one that should commit suicide faggot
>>
>>37936565
I actually laughed out loud.

Don't waste your money on a meme degree. AI/Robotics stuff is becoming the next Psychology/CSI.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk
>>37936692
not really robotics. It's more on the software part. Intelligent systems and labour automatization is the future. The only meme thing here is you being a faggot.
>>
>>37936692
and why would you even say that shit? these courses have the same structure as any stem degree
>>
>>37936642
he was asking for advice. i gave him my honest advice.
>>
>>37936503
sure, but people being broken from it are far more common. positive reinforcement is always better
>>
>>37936759
ofc. It's far from being the best method to change someone.
>>
>>37936759
no, not if the goal is to ostracize certain genetic traits from the gene pool.
>>
>>37934807

Basically this 23 yo neet is fucking sluts and i'm just retarded
>>
>>37936641
>A 30 yo neet is so bitter he takes his robo rage out on his own kind and says "you have no idea what it's like"

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37936730
>>37936751

You know what? I was wrong, I admit it. Go get those degrees. Please. It would make me very happy to know you get those degrees. You should also ignore anyone else in the future who tells you not to go for those degrees, because obviously, you should.
>>
>>37936565
Meme degree. Sorry. Just do any kind of solid engineering at a good uni and youll be fine
>>
>>37937002
what does that even mean. could you elaborate on why it's a bad degree.
solid engineering is boring af.
>>
>>37937002
>>37936927
what do you think about psychology degree besides that it's a meme? My friend change from comp science to psych and his parents supported him in that choice.
>>
Is no one going to ask if theres a sauce on grill?
>>
>>37937211

Nipponese whore #123,232
>>
>>37934744
>other than go to the gym
>GTFO
>>
>24 year old NEET
>did nothing but play shitty vidya
>not even good at it
>never got into MMORPGs
>never got into anime
>never got into VNs
>never got into manga
>never got into any kind of useful hobbies
fdijfodsifjsdiofjdsiofsdifdsjofsdjfiosj
>>
>>37937211
Lol, lurk moar fag boy
>>
>>37936927
Because you should obviously listen to some random anon on 4chan who doesn't explain why such a choice is bad?
>>
File: 1497639260029.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1497639260029.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>37936641
>21-25 was the "lift weights and count calories brah" phase
Fuck, I'm 25 and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.
And I know I probably will have severe issues with anxiety later in life, which coincides with your "mental health plan" phase...
Should I just end it now and spare myself humiliation and misery?
>>
>>37935265
NGE of course. When I was lonely I watched Love Hina though
>>
>>37937621
Tbh mate the feelings of humiliation stop really effecting you.
>>
>>37934397
Sauce pls I love me some apple bottom asians
>>
40yo NEET waiting on them inheritanceBUX. Parents were druggy artists, never taught me anything except 'don't trust the system'. Got handed all their jobs, literally handed, neither ever had a job interview. Bought houses with their inheritance back when houses were affordable. Why don't you get a job anon? Are you going to do anything with your life anon? Motherfucker, you were high and disinterested through my entire childhood. REEEEE
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.