[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a family man anything about life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0202.jpg (60KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
60KB, 488x366px
Ask a family man anything about life
>>
you have a prenuptial agreement or are you going to act shocked like all the rest?
>>
What do you bring in the house and what does your wife bring in/
>>
>>37933699
My family marries for life. If you treat women right and find the good ones you have a partner for life.

>>37933805
I bring the money in and pay the bills, she watches the baby and keeps the house clean.

We bring each other fun excitement and adventure.
>>
>>37933805
I bring in stable income nd my wife brings home black men
>>
>>37933903
Yeah that's the agreement.

>tfw no black men in our town

I still tell her to kick the niggers put before I get home
>>
>>37933869
>If you treat women right and find the good ones you have a partner for life.

Bullshit. Its impossible, its a huge risk to the man while the female cant possibly lose. Prepare yourself for an incredibly rude awakening. Lets just say you must not know shit about odds, risk/reward at that.
>>
>>37933475
>>37933869
>My family marries for life. If you treat women right and find the good ones you have a partner for life.
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>37934239
That's all just meme bullshit. Relationships are easy as long as you find that one special someone for you and you treat each other the way you deserve. Got 9 years thus far. What's another 80.

>>37934257
Pretty much. Treat each other right. Trust each other. Spend time with each other. If any of those things are hard for you then you got to work on them before you can have a meaningful relationship
>>
>>37934480
>What's another 80
Approximately 71 years of fucking the same person, having her not resent you, having to prove your a man everyday to some "hypothetical" good girl when your wife is most likely some blown out at the end of her rope whore who is playing the innocent sweet card to obtain a provider. I just do not buy it, maybe because I live in the city, where feminism runs rampant, but also because every single woman I have been with has been EXACTLY the same as all the rest.

Buying into this crap makes you naive at best. Every single human being is out for themselves and especially especially with women, they are the most parasitical selfish creatures with no concept of honor or loyalty, shes just settled or you are her best option or you are way above her in terms of what you have to offer, having kids can strengthen bonds sure, but you are a slave for the rest of your life. Dont forget that.
>>
>>37935323
I met her back at thirteen so if your thinking of like a thirty year old woman..nah she just turned 22. You don't need to "prove your manhood" not sure where that came from. You're born a man so be proud, if your trying to prove yourself then maybe you don't believe you are a true man. And 71 years but it won't be the same girl and I won't be the same guy. Even through middle school and high school we have. Changed completely. That's the exciting part about relationships is watching each other learn and grow.

Women arent different from men. Everyone has hardships and everyone has good times in life. No one wants to be alone and everyone wants to find that special someone and create their wonderful family. You don't settle for love. You find it and if it's hard work or you have to dumb down your standards to be with someone then you are using them and holding yourself back from what you want in life
>>
>>37935586
>You don't need to "prove your manhood"

Thats not what I meant. Sure you will change but you are assuming these changes are always positive.. thats a very naive take on all this. I just seriously doubt your convictions. Who knows maybe you got lucky try asking the other 50% of couples who get divorced though. Regardless, you are taking a massive risk. Im assuming your only 22, I can only hope you dont get wrecked.
>>
>>37935586
>Women arent different from men.

They are radically different.
>>
>My family marries for life. If you treat women right and find the good ones you have a partner for life.

hahahaha we'll see you when you find out Tyrone is fucking your wife and you come back here
>>
>>37935586
If shes 22,i smell a divorce in the next 3-5 years
>>
>>37935702
I'm 24 so notice older. And she was the one who worked through college three jobs day and night to get me my degree. And I get your arguments but we're all human. That's like saying the average car owner has one wreck every two years so you should always be prepared to wreck your car that often because all the other drivers in the world regardless of skill or location do. It just doesn't mean anything to look at relationship stats.

>>37935720
I don't think so. I think guys think that but I grew up with women. And as I got older I hung out with men. They're the same on both sides of the fence but constantly think the other side is different.

>>37935721
Alright I await the day lol. I think that ship has already sailed. If she wanted to cheat she probably would have by now. Also having that toxic attitude of always anticipating it will drive you insane. One reason why a lot of relationships don't hold up, cuz they both think the other is cheating

>>37935722
I'll check back then if this place is still up and running. Someone's gonna have to owe me some money or something
>>
File: 14444413.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14444413.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>37933869

Kek. So it's only the men who treat women wrong who get divorce raped? hahahahahaha
>>
File: cop.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>37934480

>Relationships are easy as

LARP

>find that one special someone for you

What is this disney shit.

THIS IS BAIT. DON'T FALL FOR IT ROBOTS IT'S A JEW TRYING TO TURN YOU INTO NICE GUYS TO MAKE SURE WOMEN DETEST YOU FOREVER. SAGED.
>>
>>37935873
>I'm 24 so notice older.
Heh, Im 27 and I still dont know shit. 24 is practically still a young man.
>>
>>37933475
Do you regret anything?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.