[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get theoretical, robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 7fb.jpg (60KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
7fb.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
Suspend disbelief for a few moments. Let's say that tomorrow, as you make your way to the store - Whatever your current situation, even if you're a NEET supplied by your mom - a cute girl your age starts awkwardly complimenting you in the aisle, and says she'd like to hang out. She can be a former classmate, current college student, or co-worker, or even the cashier. Nobody cares. You go on a few dates. Even if you wouldn't normally say yes, you agree. And no matter how ugly, awkward, asocial, inept you are, she asks you out as her boyfriend. She fits your beauty standards and you find her interesting and like you.

Would you say yes and escape this place, robots? Would you be ready to dedicate your time to a girl who truly loves you (theoretically, no MGTOW bullshit), and leave this place? Would you be ready to ascend into semi-normiehood, even if that takes time away from you and forever banishes you from /r9k/?
>>
>>37932720
no, i'd still come here because i find it entertaining
>>
>>37932720
Yes, that sounds nice.

I fantasize about this daily.
>>
>>37932720
obviously (this comment is super original)
>>
>>37932720
>forever vanishes you from/r9k/
Nigga I've been a semi normie since 2016 and I still come here
>>
>>37932720
No suckybus is gonna take my magicka!
>>
>>37932999
Are you still able to connect with other posters as you did before, though?
>>37932720
To answer that yes probably. I'd turn cyborg.
>>
>>37932720
I don't know.

I'd be so afraid that it'd go wrong I'd probably fuck up my own chances so that there's no possibility of getting hurt in the future. My defence mechanisms are stupid but they work, at least. I don't get close to people again and they don't get to hurt me. Happened twice and it'll happen no more.
>>
>>37932720
Nothing you said suspended my disbelief enough, but even if that did happen, realistically, I'd probably sabotage, intentionally or otherwise, because I can't hold onto personal relationships in my life. So I'd probably still be stuck here even afterwards.
>>
>>37934321
Interesting
Why would you attempt to sabotage?
>>
Sorry, the idea of a woman actually initiating contact is far too unbelievable to suspend my disbelief.
>>
>>37934343
If I feel like I'm a bother to somebody, I can't believe them when they say I'm not, so I either intentionally start avoiding or, if that doesn't work, actively abusing them physically or mentally since they'd probably be better off without me either way.
>>
>>37933169
>Are you still able to connect with other posters as you did before, though?
Yes because I still vividly remember beig a robot. Sometimes I'll have a bad day and LARP as a robot for a while.
>>
>>37934363
But if in this perfect scenario she approaches you and insists on the contrary?
>>37934359
Play the game
"theoratically"
>>
>>37932720
"lol anon would you like to be spoonfed a gf"

uuuh I sure wouldn't complain
>>
>>37932720

What if, theoretically, your ass got fucking ravaged by Purple Aki, OP?
>>
>>37934420
>But if in this perfect scenario she approaches you and insists on the contrary?
Can't believe her, sorry. Even if she genuinely claims to love me with tears in her eyes, I can't believe she'll feel that way forever or that it will be worth it for her to stay with me. It's better for either of us to just not be connected in any way.
>>
File: 1490909746126.jpg (54KB, 613x355px) Image search: [Google]
1490909746126.jpg
54KB, 613x355px
>>37932720
no
i have deeply rotted hatred towards girls
can't see them as equal and don't want to waste my time on them
this place is the most fun i can have at this point anyway
im too deep into abyss already
>>
>>37932720
>let's get theoretical
Okay

>Let's say that tomorrow, as you make your way to the store
Why am I leaving my house again? My mom does all the shopping.
>>
A reluctant yes. I'll just browse different boards instead.
>>
>>37934420

Okay, but basically violating the laws of physics still makes it completely unbelievable.
>>
>>37934516
>>37934477
God fucking damnit, robotos
>>
>if the perfect girl under the perfect circumstances would come to you and everything would go perfectly, would you date her?
obviously, what a stupid question
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.