[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1498141852463.jpg (79KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
1498141852463.jpg
79KB, 597x443px
How long would it take a somewhat average looking male to find a match on tinder?
I'd say im a 4/10, looking for average and above women. My current plan is to go a week with my standards and see where it takes me, and then losing all standards to see what kind of women I could actually get.
>>
>>37932386
I'm somewhere between 4.5 and 6/10, I got like 20 matches in the first day or two. Average looking guys get plenty of matches, but you won't get a lot of responses or dates
>>
depends on your pictures I guess
worst case would be several weeks
best case would be a few days
if you don't get a few matches from the get go the algorithm will ruin your chances of getting matches in the future
>>
>>37932411
No, fuck off normie.
original ppp
>>
>>37932411
I've had mine for almost a day, no matches.
I'm fat, but not obese, thats probably what it is honestly.
Step 1. matches
step 2. responses
step 3. dates
gotta get to step 1 before I can have your problem
>>
>>37932441
Dude I have messaged like 25 women on tinder and NEVER got a message back, tried everything from "Hello!" to jokes to "Looking to get food and get fucked?" No responses.
>>37932457
Yeah, I see what you mean. It doesn't matter if you get past step 1 if you can't get past step 2 though, the end result is the same really
>>
>>37932525
I dont understand females, why swipe right if you're not interested in talking with the person????
>>
>>37932540
Men do the same thing. When I went on I proably had about 20 guys where no messages were sent on either end.

I was always to shy to message first so it would just sit there.
>>
>>37932540
> why swipe right if you're not interested in talking with the person?
Attention. Only if they match with Chad they write a message.
>>
File: 0408 - yn006hZ.jpg (50KB, 588x601px) Image search: [Google]
0408 - yn006hZ.jpg
50KB, 588x601px
>>37932411

If you got that many matches, you are not an average looking guy.

For instance, here's where a guy right-swiped on 200,000 women. He got 150 dates out of it. That's a .00075% success rate.

So, gtfo Chad and stick your head in some acid or something so you can see what things are like for ugly guys.
>>
File: 1067 - fSqGRee.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1067 - fSqGRee.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>37932605

You made me so mad I forgot the link. Thanks Chad.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tinder-man-swipes-right-on-200000-women-with-little-success-a7168056.html
>>
>>37932583
I'm sure thats because dudes are autistic
but assuming the other person messages first, why not talk to them????
>>
>>37932605
More than 150 swiped right though. He only got 150 dates because he had a computer program autorespond to those he matched with. Roasties think they are special and deserve a personal nongeneric response.
>>
>>37932684
Forgot my quote

>...in an environment where women get tons of cursory messages from tons of ill-suited guys, he reasons, the one who stands out should be the one who wins.
>>
>>37932664
If a guy messaged me first, I would always message back! I got like five really nice dates out of it (which did not end up going anywhere).

To be fair, I didn't put much effort into it. I was only on for 2 weeks.
>>
>>37932684

It's super easy to make a bot that can tailor replies to your match. I did it, except I did it to harass them because it was a Chad-bot account.
>>
>>37932731

Also, women are fine with shitty "u wan sum fuk" messages as long as it's Chad sending it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/F9hRS
>>
>>37932386
Don't start with standards, at least not as high as yours.

Let the app stagnate for a few days when you are done making your profile. Then you swipe til you get one match, don't swipe more til you either find out she's a flake or is not going to give you the pussy.

You don't want to waste the pussy, so you want to take it one at a time.
>>
>>37932996
>as high as yours
>looking for a 4/10 or higher = high
fucking why is this so true?
>>
>>37932913
Totally true, this guy wasnt interested in those types, he was looking for a relationshit though.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myard16tKO1s9762e.jpg (44KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myard16tKO1s9762e.jpg
44KB, 500x291px
OP here
>gets match
>fuckwhatdoido.jpg
>"hello!"
>"Hi, ;)"
>pic related
>fuck it up and say something cheesy and stupid
should i kill myself now or later
>>
>>37933057
>4/10
>looking for 5/10 and above woman

Your standards are high, especially considering that you have social anxieties (you're posting on /r9k/) and therefore can't make up the difference with charisma.
>>
>>37934124
I told you, you'd get plenty of matches but conversation is next to impossible
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.