[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

speedlimitfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: d50.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d50.png
152KB, 600x503px
>driving home from dropping friend off at the airport
>going 65MPH in a 60
>faggots in front of me going 60
>start following somewhat closely, not in their trunk but preparing to casually pass them
>they start going slower
>55
>50
>now 45 in a 60, 20 MPH slower than normal speed
>its one faggot in the front of this line of 4 cars
>refuses to speed up
>complacent cucks in front of me refuse to pass, instead following at such a distance where I can't pass them all
>I'm on this road for another 20 miles
fucking kill me, but kill these slowfags first
>>
Where do you live? I live in Hampton Roads, VA and people do this shit all the time
>>
>>37932116
>going 65MPH in a 60
Stop breaking the law.
>>
>>37932372
stop being a speedlimitfag

>>37932270
I live in bumfucknowhere North Central Florida, and people still do this on country roads.
>>
OP i get to autistic levels of rage on the daily about this.
>make 8 hour drive on two lane road pretty frequently
> rvs and semis going 50 in a 70 followed by like 12 pussies who are too afraid to pass
>cant pass semi AND 12 pussies
>>
>>37932116
I'm a slow driver who enjoys being comfy during a commute, enjoy going past me.

Enjoy those tickets, enjoy being mad @ me while I enjoy my day.
>>
I don't drive but I was in a car when this happened.
>our driver driving at 120 km/h
>another car passes us and drops speed in front of us
>our driver passes past that faggot and drives away
What's the fucking point of passing another car if you'll slow down immediately other than to do it just because you're a giant faggot?
>>
>>37932557
same here

if you wanna go fast you're free to do so but don't be a cunt about it please
>>
>>37932591
OP here
I wasn't annoyed with having to pass them, I like going faster and that didn't bug me. but go at least the speed limit
>>
>>37932116

I have this problem a lot. There are a few roads where i live where people always seem to go 10mph below the speed limit. It's annoying. what I hate more, though, is when I'm going 10 over the limit, and some faggot behind me tailgates me anyway like I need to risk getting a ticket for his sake. It happens pretty much every single time I'm driving and it pisses me off pretty bad.
>>
>>37932638
maybe he did it so you could surpass him easily

always think the best but expect the worst nawmsayin
>>
>>37932638
>speed limit
>limit as max legal limit
>there is a legal minimum speed
>speedfags think the limit is the minimum

Lrn 2 comprehend buddy.
>>
>>37932683
because it is speedlimitfag
>>
>>37932116
I always drive exactly the speed limit.
>>
>>37932676
the dude was 4 cars in front of me, couldn't see me and they wasn't enough room to actually pass them. I don't know why he did it but he needs to never do that again
>>
>>37932690
How's it feel to be dumb and easily irritated?
>>
>>37932116
I used to speed. Then I got pulled over and giving a warning. I'm back to going speed limit at all times.
>>
>>37932695
thank you Anon, for not being fucking retarded
>>
>>37932705
fair enough then, hope this thing hasn't ruined your day
>>
>>37932408
Outsiders don't know where the cops are camped out anon. You might, but they don't.

The one road trip I took through bumfuck nowhere anytime I sped up yo match others in the area I eventually got a ticket, totaling to over $700 when I got home, would have been cheaper to fly.

Because of this I always drive exactly the posted speed limit. I will not be pressured into going more than 2 mph above it, if this bothers you feel free to weave and end up in a ditch.
>>
>>37932729
You're welcome, rednecks will never understand.
>>
>in traffic at a red light
>cars in front start moving slow
>minivan directly in front of me starts rolling
>let off the clutch and torque lurches me forward
>minivan STILL GOING SLOW
>have to clutch in and out again because they finally get rolling

I always tell myself I'm just gonna sit there until they're well off... yet I still have faith they'll take off faster. Never again!
>>
>>37932755
if you get a ticket in another state, can you avoid paying it by never going back?
>>
>>37932755
judging by the bumper stickers on these cars, though, they are either borrowing their friend's car or very local (local school bumper stickers, lots of em). Most of the cops where I live don't care about people going 5 over. The county over, however, will give you a massive ticket for 1 MPH over.
>>
>>37932806
I don't drive a stick, but I feel that.
>at red light
>two cars in front of me, middle of nowhere light that is green for forever when it changes.
>light turns green
>pick up in front of me accelerates SUPER SLOW
>I don't even make the light
>light changes to green again
>driving
>catch up to him, he is going 5 under
I hate these people
>>
>>37933025
Heh

Sucks to drive a machine of the past, you will never get me to even drive the speed limit ever. Fuck what anyone else does, I will be 10 mph under the legal MAX limit.
>>
>>37932116
my co-worker said something about this a few months back.

(BACKSTORY)
co-worker is quite a moralfag, like 24 or something so its expected.

we were at the end of the day in a friday and we shut at 8pm. 2 niggers, pretty well off kind of thing come in at about quater to, do the task that took maybe 5 minutes to complete. then they decide they want to go on a full on shop. at this point the shutters were closing so its obvious the shop would be shut too. only 2 of us working, co-worker is not able to cash up and do reports till all money through till.

niggers basically wanted full on advice and testing for a product, this took 30 mins. at about half 8 they finally left. co-worker said those are the type of people you see driving at 40 in a 60 zone. they hold everyone back he said. i think its true, its people like that.
>>
>>37932116
Stupid normie kill yourself

>Driving through rich neighborhood full of BMWs
>Guy comes up behind me and slows down because I'm only going the speed limit
>Narrow one-way road
>Drop down to 10 under the speed limit
>I can see him doing the "come on!" Seinfeld hand gesture
>Drop down to 20 under the speed limit
>He keeps doing it and trying to swerve to the side to see if he can pass me, but he can't
>Road continues for about 4 more city blocks
>Drop down to about 20mph
>He keeps swerving trying to pass me
>Once we get to the main city road again I speed up so cops don't see me disturbing traffic
>Such is the life of an autist in a world full of disgusting BMW normies
>Hope he enjoys getting fucked up the ass by Tyrone when he gets home
>Going to kill myself
>Autistic sperg session in my truck
>Accidentally crash into a Burger King
>"5 tendies please now"
>"This isn't Wendy's"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME FUCKING TENDIES
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.