[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women claim everyone is equal yet they only want to have sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wzfmZzv.jpg (22KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
wzfmZzv.jpg
22KB, 479x479px
Women claim everyone is equal yet they only want to have sex with men they perceive as having good genetics. It's strange.
>>
>>37932023
>what is cognitive dissonance

You really don't understand women, do you anon? Must be the autism.
>>
>>37932023
You'll understand when you drop your /pol/ beliefs
>>
>>37932023
By your logic if you wouldn't fuck a literal landwhale then you don't believe in equality back to Pol plz
>>
>>37933005

>you don't believe in equality

I never said I did.
>>
>>37933005
Retard btfo
>>
>>37932023
Same with you though, would you fuck a disgusting 2/10 fatty whale? No? Then why should a woman have to?

I'm not bothered by this whole roastie business and don't care about either side but your hypocrisy annoys me.
>>
>>37933616

Unlike these liberal bitches. I don't claim everyone is equal. All men are not created equal.
>>
File: 1498167799214.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1498167799214.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>37933616
I would fuck a dog at this point anon.
You don't how low i am.
>>
>>37933777
All men are boen equal, but some better than
others
>>
>>37933777
I'm not saying everyone is equal and that's not the point of what I said. I'm talking about the hypocrisy in this thread.

>People want to fuck people and if they don't want ME then I'm going to get MAD

If people don't want to have sex with you, what the fuck are you REALISITCALLY gonna do about it? Rape them? We both know you wouldn't, pussy. You're going to sit and complain about it online where no one cares then medicate yourself to unconsciousness with a mixture of masturbation and shitty online entertainment. That's what you're going to do, and we both know it.

Maybe that's why women don't want to fuck you. Stop blaming it on some random lottery.There's a difference between being unattractive and delusional. You can be one or the other, but not both. Considering everyone finds different things attractive, you're probably in for a shot with ONE of the 3.5 billion women on the planet.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>37933964

>hahaahah ur not gonna do anything lol give up pussy. fucking loser never going to accomplish anything
>ok but you need to man up and change everything about you. be positive

Normalfag """"advice""""
>>
>>37934044
I'm not giving advice, I couldn't give a fuck if you get a relationship or not. Just don't be a hypocrite. I hate fallacies, I could literally not care less about the opinion you have on this matter. This isn't some sort of personal online crusade I do. If you feel the way you do fine, but do it for non retarded reasons. All I'm saying.
>>
to women, anyone 6/10 or lower doesn't exist, unless said 6/10 is giving them free shit or white knighting. Otherwise? You aren't even human in their eyes.
Women date across or up, never down. A combo of your apperance, social standing, and resources/wealth determine where you rank. To women it is all about how they can gain or benefit from the relationship. they are all gold diggers in that sense
>>
>>37935208
t. expert on women

not even a white knight but if you generalise anything as much as robots did women in any other topic, you'd get called a fucking idiot. I've seen a fair share of women that fit your description though so I understand your hatred
>>
you just described how all humans have evolved to find mates
>>
Don't act so sanctimonious about it, OP. We, men, do the exact same thing.
>>
>>37935428
no, you are right, but I meant this as a generalization of the typical 'modern' woman. There are always exeptions.
I meant 'not even human' as 'invisible'
>>
>>37934779

Hypocrisy is not a fallacy, retard
>>
>>37936256
Never said it was, and if you want to be pedantic instead of taking the meaning of what I wrote then maybe that's the reason you're browsing this shit forum in the first place.
>>
>>37936513
>it's a "piece of human trash attempts to talk down to human garbage episode"
Lel
>>
>>37933876
they arent even born equal. Genetics are a huge decided factor on persons biology and character
>>
>the m'lady guy has a GF

i wasnt ready for this rage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.