[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you even get a normal gf today, when almost everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
How can you even get a normal gf today, when almost everyone is a slut? I know hook-up culture has been around for a long time, but it was different back then. You, as a girl still had to dress up, do your make-up, go to a bar, buy a drink/manage someone to buy you a drink, pick a guy, smalltalk to make sure he isn't a serial killer and if everything went right, bring him home. Today? Just download an app, swipe right and suck an older guy out of your league. It's the equivalent of standing on a crowded street for 10 minutes, picking a guy and asking him to fuck without knowing anything about him. Would that be considered socially acceptable? How is that different from Tinder?
How do you even get a gf when everybody is using this app these days? How do you make sure after 25 that your potential wife isn't a coalburner who slept with 4 guys a week for years straight?
>>
when was the last time u got laid op?
>>
>>37931671
like 5 years ago with a girl who had crush on me
>>
salt
get yo bars up nigga even I have a fwb from tinder
>>
>>37931696
That's what I'm talking about. I don't want some slut that has been fucking niggers for a decade without anyone noticing.
>>
>>37931646
>It's the equivalent of standing on a crowded street for 10 minutes, picking a guy and asking him to fuck without knowing anything about him
This was already the case before Tinder and people managed
>>
Prove it. Make an account on tinder, ask random girls for a blowjob. Be direct. No bullshit romance or jokes. Just straight up blowjob.

See how that goes for you.
>>
>>37931689
exactly
Somewhere out there is a girl just like you
not everybody is having sex
>>
File: IMG_1116.jpg (14KB, 217x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
14KB, 217x205px
>>37931646
>small talk to make sure he isn't a serial killer
I don't think you know how a serial killer acts/functions.
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>37931646
>be me on the bus
>sitting behind two girls
>they seem to be checking up tinder for the first time
>"omg girl this is amazing it's like shopping from a catalog!"
three is no hope is it
>>
>>37931736
It is easy to get sex if you are 7/10 and not an idiot.

You be funny and polite. Ask her on a date. You tease her and touch her, but still be polite. You invite her to your place next time. It's done.

Now at this point you start being kind of a dick and a bit distant and she starts going crazy for you

It's no tthat there's 20% of top dudes in the world that get the girls. It's that there's about only 2 out of 10 dudes know to follow these steps naturally and then an additional 1 of the rest of the 10 learns to from trial and error
>>
>>37931736
Only made a fake account once and it was more than enough. It was filled with ugly girls who couldn't even do their eyebrows, fatties, underages, unattractive face, horrible style, every combination of bad. So many Kylie Jenner wannabe who was trying too hard.
There were also very pretty girls, saw like 5 models (at a decent agency, not someone who advertises yoghurt) but theyre obvious out of my league.
The middle-ground with average and moderately attractive girls was the slimmest.

I switched to guys then, out of every 10 guys like 7 was fit (not just skinny or skinnyfat, but decent built), most of them were studying or working in respectable fields (saw a lot of engineering and medical students, as well as a few photographers) normally dressed, decent haircuts, lot of chads with very good facial structure overall.
I literally had to count the ugly guys but even they had something going for them like healthy social life (from the pictures) or a good job.
It was the hypergamy: the experiment
>>
File: Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png (9KB, 350x175px) Image search: [Google]
Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png
9KB, 350x175px
>>37931815
7/10 is the same as saying the top 20%
>>
>>37931809
no were fucked m8 and im not even being pessimistic
>>
>>37931917
7/10 doesn't mean better looking than 7 out of every 10 guys and if it did it'd mean top 30%.

Anybody with a chin and over 5'10 can be 7/10 if you just put down the fork and stop dressing like an autist. Some people are truly hopeless (specifically jawless wonders and short people) but the majority of humans are good looking people who just let themselves rot
>>
>>37932003
im 5'10 and im not a chinlet but i would have to do an hero to ever be 7/10
>>
>>37931736
The fact that I'm ugly does not disprove sluttiness
>>
File: qVgpThe.png (1MB, 1475x2623px) Image search: [Google]
qVgpThe.png
1MB, 1475x2623px
just go on the reddit sub or wait for normalfags on /b/ or even here sometimes
>>
File: roFuxzH.jpg (296KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
roFuxzH.jpg
296KB, 1440x2560px
>>37932376
meant to reply for >>37931736
>>
>>37932468
That's supposed to be an ironic joke poking fun at how guys want sex. She doesn't mean it.
>>
>>37932499
no, the two pic are from the same guy, he is a chad
>>
File: dZwnBN6.jpg (931KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
dZwnBN6.jpg
931KB, 1440x2560px
>>37932376
>>37932468
>>37932499
would you honestly gf a girl like this later in life?
>>
>>37931745
Girls think this way because muh feels
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>37931646
Not everyone is a slut anon, just like not all women are feminists, just like all feminists aren't retards getting mad at little girls for playing with Barbie dolls.

There have always been whores and there always will be. Whores were running so rampant in the ancient Middle East that they were stoning them to death. Benjamin Franklin ran around America and Europe banging whores and leaving them. Kings of ancient tribes from Europe, America, Africa and Asia had harems of whores, especially Europe, they were freaks. In the 50s and 60z, you had guys like Dion DiMucci making songs about sluts and how he goes city to city banging them. How did Chuck Berry get caught crossing state lines with a minor? Because some teenage groupie wanted to get BLACKED.

The only difference between now and then is that being a whore is socially acceptable in American society, so they're loud about it. Back in the days, you'd get publicly shamed and stoned or treated like shit by your community, there was a stigma attached. Whores don't have to worry about that anymore.

Don't worry anon, there are still good, wholesome girls today. You're just choosing to pay attention to the sluts who most likely come from a centuries old, long line of sluts.
>>
>>37932717
I think Helen of Troy was the famous queen who the people said would just have men coming in and out of her palace all day to fuck.
>>
File: 1TQGu5qr.jpg (130KB, 1456x903px) Image search: [Google]
1TQGu5qr.jpg
130KB, 1456x903px
very origami content
>>
>>37933404
Thank you. This post actually made me now realize that being me and having my looks automatically disables me from gettin any girls.
Off to delete my badoo and local dating site profiles. :( Depression, you can strike again.
>>
>>37933662
only stops you getting super hot stacies. You can still get ugly low-self esteem girls. But you don't want them do you? You shallow prick. You're not entitled to girls hotter than you are.
>>
I am even more fucked in this regard, My Tinder app stopped working like a year and a half ago and can't be fixed cause my phone won't update it's OS. LOL baka. Not that it would matter cause i'm a qt femboy and girls don't want that, instead they want some meathead chad i'm sure.
>>
>>37933698
>You're not entitled to girls hotter than you are.
That's the problem. I am unable to get my 5/10-tier girls. I'd have to stoop down to the 4/10 or better yet, 3/10 tier, which I won't settle for.
>>
>>37931646
Tha fuck you on about, mate?
Not every female out there's on fucking dating apps, in fact dating apps are like a last resort to roasties,
only the ugliest and fattest and those with low self esteem use them.
There's some whore of course, but most bitches that want to have sex instantly are either drunk and thus extremely horny, or are whores.

If you don't like that, then don't fucking use dating apps, and seek women who don't use them. There's plenty out there, again, only whores and ugly pigs use dating apps.
>>
>>37934145
i downloaded the app and saw like 10 girls i know. pretty sure they are getting boned m8, why else would you use this fucking app. "making friends" my ass, there are countless examples where a hot guy gets a sexual message from a girl with no hookup in bio
>>
>>37931646
To be honest dating apps are filled with mostly sluts

I've had more luck hitting up girls from my past schools they all grew up into regular girls.
>>
>>37931859
>There were also very pretty girls, saw like 5 models (at a decent agency, not someone who advertises yoghurt) but theyre obvious out of my league.
You ought to try though, sometimes for pretty girls, pretty boys aren't so mysterious anymore which means there's less of the halo effect at work. When your attraction is based on a kind of compensation for your own perceived faults it's also a lot more intense.
>>
>>37931646
>dog mom
> I'll probably like your dog more than I like you lol!
>13 tats and counting
>im a country girl at heart
>mother of one 2 year old boy and he is MY WORLD
>love craft beers and cuss like a sailor ;-)
>my hair color changes with my mood
>I don't know why I'm hear wuz drunk and friends signed me up ha ha
>emoji of plane flying from LA to Paris
>emoji with bulging heart eyes
>sassy

Why can't I find a BF on Tinder? There's no decent guys in this town.
>>
>>37934678
Depends. Do you at least love travel, unlike other girls?
>>
>>37934876
Yes, and I'm fluent in sarcasm.
BO HOOKUPS
>>
>>37932639
>>37932468
post the chad's profile and what he says, wtf would you only post the girls response?
>>
>>37934329
Grindr has a lot of guys that are pretty prudish.
>>
>wake up
>start tying noose
>look at my phone to make sure im tying it correctly
>message from 3 hrs ago
>its my only match from tinder
>asking to spend the day with me
>was waiting for my reply for 3 hours and had not gone out yet
>she says its ok if im busy
>say that i am

Why am i such a shithead pussy. I got too nervous at the thought of going out on a date for the first time in my life. This is the most intimate ive been with a woman in my entire life and its over text in a stupid hookup app. Why do i do this to myself? I keep pushing people away.
>>
>>37936220
http://imgur.com/vt9PQil
zh4000 on leddit, im too lazy to dig his profile but he posted plenty of oc
>>
>>37936343
Finish your noose, faggot.
>>
>>37936372
is he a catfish or for real?
>>
>>37936510
real

somehow this wasnt original
>>
>>37936576>>37936372

hes moderately attractive but i was expecting
some gigantic beefed up chad
>>
>>37936604
his picture couldnt be better and he is pretty confident looking
not a male model or a 10/10 but still has thousands of matches
>>
>>37931742
Bullshit. Prove it, you can't.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.