[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you sad /r9k/? You can tell me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
Why are you sad /r9k/? You can tell me.
>>
File: trap getting banged.gif (2MB, 380x230px) Image search: [Google]
trap getting banged.gif
2MB, 380x230px
>>37931116
I can't pass as a trap
>>
>because no gf
also I don't like what jews have done to the world
>>
The NEETS are making fun of me..again.
>>
>>37931116
I don't have lots of money.
>>
>>37931125
Pics? Let me see.
>>
>>37931142
It's not just the Jews it's people like George Soros. Israel will be destroyed as well.
>>
>>37931316
>people like Soros
you mean an awful jew? I know that goyim that sell out to them are just as bad possibly even worse but I hate how nobody ever talks about it.
>>
I feel angry. I feel like exploding and want to destroy everything.
>>
>>37931116
Nobody talks to me because I'm not a celebrity
>>
I'm not with my oneitis
>>
>>37931342
You mean how he betrayed Israel? Yes. Also most of the elite are obsessed with the white race. They are eugenestists. They want to create the ultimate human being and fetishize mostly white genetics but now they are mostly just focusing on genetic engineering so they don't really care much about anybody. Look at most of these supposed Jews that are rich and tell me how white they usually look. They are just evil and don't care about race very much.
>>
File: s.png (1MB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
1MB, 1080x1060px
because i was at a party last night and there's a girl i've been wanting to make a move on and i completely FUCKED IT UP
>>
>>37931528
first off, jews aren't white. they may appear white in some cases but by their own volition they have made it clear that they are the "jewish race" and not the ever-ambiguous "white race" and they used their shapeshifting powers to control people easily.
think how easy the game of monopoly would be if you not only employed constant nepotism but also had a get out jail free card that somehow never expired?

you can't say a bad word about a jew because then you are a racist, anti-semite, nazi etc.
you are correct though that there is some weird fetish for whiteness among whites and non-whites alike which I don't wholly understand. but I want jews to leave me and my non-jew friends alone. that's all I want
>>
>>37931584
How did you fuck up anon? Tell.
>>
File: 1484970233840.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484970233840.png
21KB, 645x773px
Pretty sure oneitis stayed at some guys place last night, hes like 13 years older than her too. I fucking hate this bitch, why am I in love with this her? all she does is hurt me, even if shes not intentionally trying to.
>>
>>37931614
she was with her friend and i was right next to them and she said to her "i need dick" so i turned my head and yelled "WHAT" but then i fucking looked away and i saw her look at me in the corner of my eye and i dont know why i FUCKING LOOKED AWAY
>>
>>37931592
No anon you got Jewed by the ruling elite. The only reason that anti-semite card exists is so that if the elite do bad things you can't call them out on it or you're an anti-semite. I used to believe the same crap until I started watching Alex Jones and snapped out of it. It's more complex than just Jewish clan wars. The elite want to put everyone up against eachother they don't care what race you are aslong as they can suck you dry and kill you. Jews in Europe are leaving in droves because they are being threatened and treated like garbage by muslims.
>>
>>37931677
muslims are next on the chopping block.
>>
>>37931654
>so i turned my head and yelled "WHAT"
Dude what the fuck? Why did you say "what"?
>>
File: FB_IMG_14934977794224199.jpg (538KB, 720x1027px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14934977794224199.jpg
538KB, 720x1027px
>>37931654
Next time go full blitzkrieg and bang her before she changes her mind.
>>
>>37931705
Yes anon apparently they are on the menu of the elites as well. There will be more of them dying then us when we are completely controlled. We are talking about dehumanizing people and have them wage war so they can drag us back to medieval times and control us. It's very vile.
>>
>>37931677
>I used to believe the same crap until I started watching Alex Jones and snapped out of it.
I stopped watching Alex Jones long before his marriage fell apart and his jewish wife took his kids and all his money. Stop watching Alex Jones anon, he was never right, he was only ever controlled opposition brainwashing you and leading you on with kibble.
>it's more complex than just the jewish clan wars
that's why I mentioned sell out goyim who know the score but play along anyways. they might be even worse than the jews because they don't seem to be doing it for racist reasoning or some retarded biblical prophecy.

>Jews in Europe are leaving in droves because they are being threatened and treated like garbage by muslims
this doesn't concern me
>>
>>37931718
ok first i was very high and second it was just a way of getting her attention and letting her know i heard what she said and i figured i could work from there. we're friends so it's not like yelling it was a weird or out of line thing for me to do
>>
>>37931735
You'll get there man. You are filled with hate and not reason. They got into your head.
>>
>>37931116
My degree is going to take 3-4 more years because I need to complete course pre reqs and some are only offered during specific semesters. I'm already 3 years in. Family that went military tell me to just go grunt and live on base for rest of life
>>
>>37931747
Well apparently WHAT didn't work, so don't do it. Ever again.
>>37931726
This.
>>
>>37931747
Anon that is still really bizare. Did you yell it?
>>
Alone in a sunny beautiful saturday.
This is one of the saddest years of my life.
>>
I'm completely rudderless in life. I hate my job but I don't even know what I would rather do. I want to be a writer but that shit doesn't pay the bills and I need health insurance. I play golf by myself 3 times per week and I smoke weed and drink just about everyday. I only have a few friends left from school and they're all slowly separating themselves from me
>>
>>37931638
I'm sorry anon, you probably can't help loving her. I can't either.
>>
>>37931793
i guess i didn't really yell but i said it rather loud and in a surprised tone. the point is i was trying to let her know i heard her and that would show that im interested
>>
>>37931762
they have always got into my head. they are in yours too.. there is no way you have "risen above it all" because that is basically saying you are fully enlightnened or fedora tipping or whatever

I have lots or reason and lots of hate and lots of reason for my hate. what is it you think I am misguided on?
>>
File: 1483394485468.png (356KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1483394485468.png
356KB, 500x561px
Everything costs so much fucking money. I just want to live by myself and feel safe and secure for once in my life, goddamn it. I grew up with an abusive mom and we lived in the ghetto - I got out a few years ago, cut contact, and started working simple IT jobs, and it's been a constant struggle.

My car is 15 years old, and I'm constantly stressed out about it, worrying if it's going to explode tomorrow or the next day. I do my own oil changes, I keep my fluids topped off, I make sure its tires are aired and routinely rotated, and I've done simple stuff like brake pad changes and sparkplug jobs, but there's only so much I can do - I don't have the tools or the expertise for the heavier shit, and it scares me to think of what would happen if it broke down for good, and I couldn't get to work anymore.

I owe thousands of dollars on my credit cards. I've tried so hard to budget and portion and attack the higher interest rate cards first etc, but I've been fighting the same ~$4500 for what seems like forever, and it just doesn't get any smaller.

My best friend was the one who helped get me out of my bad home situation. I'm very grateful to him, and I love the guy, but he has a well off family, and he's getting married, and his family/roastie fiancee wants a typical big fancy wedding, and they made me a groomsman, and they want us to wear specific tuxedos, and fitting is in a week, and now I've got to either blow a ton of money I don't really have on this one-use suit, or grovel and beg to all these snooty upper-middle class fucks' feet so that they can buy it for me. I want to be there for him because he practically saved my life, but I don't know if I can, unlike his other upper-middle class friends, and it's humiliating.

I've tried so hard to be a responsible adult and do everything right. I do my research, and I work hard, but it doesn't matter, because I have always been poor and I have no family to lean on, and so I'm just doomed to swim upstream forever.
>>
I showed my schizophrenic sister a scary video and she wont calm down and I feel like the biggest ass. I didn't think it'd be a big deal.
>>
>create new fb account
>get everything set up
>few days go by and getting friend requests from people I went to high school with
>very little wall activity
>FB suggests to my friends that they should write something on my wall so fb can be "better for me"
>now my account wall has a lot of ironic and fake sympathetic posts
>feel like the kid who only gets invited to birthday parties because his mom calls up the other mom and asks.
>>
>>37931840
>the point is i was trying to let her know i heard her and that would show that im interested
Wow man are you low functioning autistic? Asperger syndrom? I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>37932244
Was it this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RhsO_fyZQ
>>
>>37931978
Wait so you imply to be enlightened that means they gotten into YOUR head. I'll leave you with that.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.